What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Jermaine Dupri On Chris Brown: "He's Gonna Be More Famous Than Tupac"

2»

Replies

• h8rhurtah8rhurta Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Evil wrote: »
    Yea , courses will be taught at universities breaking down the lyrics to "gimme dat"

fame and influence are 2 different things bruh..

EXACTLY!!!

antoseegD0wn
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jermaine Dupri is the R n B resurrecter, he prolly just angling to executive produce Breezy s comeback album
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

D0wn
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody who agrees wit this dude need to lay off the water
    bling-bling-crackhead-o.gif GIFSoup
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R U Still Down was material recorded before he signed to Death Row

As far as I know, Pac died with 67 completed songs in a vault that belonged to Death Row, not including Makavelli. Those 67 songs became

Mackevelli - 12 songs

Posthumous releases

Until The End of Time – 25 songs
    Better Days – 14 songs
    Loyal to the game -14 songs
    Pac’s Life -11 songs

That adds up to 61 songs but I didn't count remixes so this isn't an exact science.

So Its true that Pac died with a gang of unreleased material, let's face it he's been dead for 18 years and that material has all been remixed to death and released.

I can't believe his mother let Eminem produce Loyal To The Game, but I guess Em was the hottest thing in rap at the time and money talks. I can't think of another reason to let Eminem produce a 2Pac album other than the money being right.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

damobb2deep
  • Smokey Tha BanditSmokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who cares what Jermidget Capri says? this aint 2001.
    sapp08_2001Angeles1son85