What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Musliman lays the SmackDown on his wife...

2»

Replies

• freethewavefreethewave Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know in pakistan its actually illegal not to beat it wife
    7figzVulcanRavenmiamivice305
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    Gave her an A town stomp
    #Mikeyismod2017
    JusDre313VulcanRaven
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Muslim worldstar

"ISLAAAAM STAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!"
    WestiecainvelasquezVulcanRavenmiamivice305
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit is bizarre as fuck.
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt watch. cant watch defenseless women getting whooped. Makes me wana throw the cape on.
    gns
  • UndergroundraplegendUndergroundraplegend Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol the sounds @ :14 - :16 sound like some street fighter shit.

ibrkEnkcMyZSp7.gif
    Splackavelli
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that was a God of war kratos kind of beatdown sheesh.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    VulcanRavenMeta_Conscious
  • In my prejudices I admit that I thought the word "Musliman" was due to your common vulgar tongue.. I have contradicted my original assertion lest I appear ignorant and unprincipled.. thank God for Google. :))
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol the sounds @ :14 - :16 sound like some street fighter shit.

yeah like they have live in foley artist with sound effect producing objects for such occasions.
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Aye, that nigga was tight about her interrupting his solo. I dont know what he had in his hand but look how when she tried to sing along he slammed that shit on the floor like, "Bitch, That.Is.IT!" He acted like the gay choir director at church when one of the altos fuck up a high note.

And why in their culture do they always fight with feet? Is it just an insult because they touch you with the bottom of their shoe? Like a face mush but with the feet? So many questions...

This is why I dont feel sorry for American bitches. American bitches generally start fights then play the victim when they lose them. All this poor woman wanted to do was sing along with the family.

LOL @ that angry power note she hit when she ran out though.

that power note part is what makes me laugh though if it weren't for that I wouldn't find this video funny. @kai don't cut your husband off during a solo. let that man sang! I want to see you here happy and posting.
    TheEyeronic1
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn...
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
2»