What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Fellas, How Will You Cope With Thinning Hair? Ladies, What's Your Opinion on Balding Men?

Replies

• JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zerocool wrote: »
    I started balding @ 22 .....I cut it all off

my hairline started fading the black @ 24... been rocking the baldy since
    MsSouthern
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    885aba4b3722f210dcfea372107cb436.jpg

this another good option
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    So ILLA$AP_A$TONK_Fisheratribecalledgabimiamivice305
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man i think i finally cut it off at 26/27. if i had the money i would get that bosley shit. cause lawd knows im ugly and me with this baldy just fucks me all up. no pussy post
    A$AP_A$TONPlutarchatribecalledgabiCHICAGO_BREED
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..MY HEAD TOOOO DAM LONG TO ROCK A BALD HEAD SO I DNT KNOW WHAT IMA DO
    iw23gx.jpg
    PlutarchatribecalledgabiCHICAGO_BREEDTheIraq
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,790 Regulator
    My man rocks the bald head

Sexy

As

Fuck

I love him
    UTDefense.jpg
    CapitalBPlutarchJusDre313atribecalledgabiCHICAGO_BREED
  • gdatruth2.0gdatruth2.0 Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shave it off
    most men of color can pull of the look so why fight a losing battle?
    Crude_JusDre313trilladelic
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just rock a bald head
    tearjerker
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit was thinning out at 26...so i cut that shit off. bitches love my bald head
    Bcotton5CapitalBK_FisherJusDre313
  • jilljill Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    I think balding men are sexy when they decide to shave it all off
    K_FisherPlutarch
  • memphis2sacniccmemphis2sacnicc Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I'm never gonna start thinning. My hair is still thick and grows fast like when I was 10 yrs old and I'm 31 now. Niggas envy my hairline around my way.

I did get my first strand of gray hair this year and I was pissed. I thought it was a piece of lent at first.
    A$AP_A$TONPlutarch
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would kill myself. Nothing worst than faulty genes. Science will take care of this one day.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,790 Regulator
    I would kill myself. Nothing worst than faulty genes. Science will take care of this one day.

It's only bad if you have a jacked up shaped head

A lot of women like a bald man
    UTDefense.jpg
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I'm never gonna start thinning. My hair is still thick and grows fast.

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just smoke weed about it.

I got me some thick ass hair though, i prolly wont be balled till im in my 50's
    cainvelasquez