Fat Worthless Cops Stand Around Directing Traffic While Man Lay Stabbed At BET Event

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    All the police can really do is secure the scene for the ambulance, they try to do too much and something happens his family will be millionaires, and worse, homie could die right there on that sidewalk, and they could be at fault. I admit they could've at least been encouraging, or acted like they cared, but as far as administering first aid, ? he got stabbed. What the ? you want a band aid. It's always ? the police for me, but logic come before emotion, they not doctors. His man held him down, his life in limbo, they asked who did it, that's about as far they can go until an ambulance gets there. Once they at the hospital detectives will interview both of them.

what the ? are they???????? they are useless unless they are harassing a black person.

Everybody with a badge ain't out to get you, just like every ? in a hoodie ain't a criminal, it's just safer for you to think that way until you see different. I've been in plenty situations where a cop did something for my benefit and they really ain't have to. I've been in plenty situations where cops be out of line. You go into any situation with police like they all racist ? . If you see something different, good for you, but never take your eye off the ball because they will rock you to sleep. With that said, there's time where I've been let go when I should've been cased up, and there's times where I know I hit my signal and they said I didn't they made the k9 false alert to search my car. I don't trust em, and I ain't cool with em, but they not all tryin to lock us all up and ? us like y'all make it seem. But it's best you think that way for your own safety, and freedom.

why did u quote me as if I made that argument. go suck a cops ? . i don't give a ? . they have a mandate to ? with black ppl. believe what u want.

It's a shame on both sides that there are people that actually believe this is true.

Whoa now....there actually is evidence proving this.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

A supreme court judge ruled that it is not the police's responsibility to protect citizens

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html?_r=0

The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm...

MouzoneSmile.gif
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Seem like the MFs who the cops ? with the most don't want to hold them accountable for ? meanwhile white folks out doing ? like this (keep makin' excuses for 'em tho):

'And that's what happens when they know you're recording': Cop caught by trucker for speeding and talking on his cell phone changes his tune when he sees camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK8rJNPz328

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »
    That ? a police not a ? Doctor. What the ? is he supposed to do?

Uh....

- First aid ?
    - Try to get a rush on the ambulance ?
    - Not yell at a man who might be dying ?
    - Help ?

? , this man needs more than first aid if he is seriously injured, this ain't no skint up knee. His boy got the ? covered and is applying pressure.

You really think an ambulance hasn't been called?

Yelling at him to keep him alert.

Asking him if he knew who did this is helping to locate the man that stabbed him. That's help.

Explain to me exactly what the police should be doing in this case? Please be descriptive in your explanation.
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Seem like the MFs who the cops ? with the most don't want to hold them accountable for ? meanwhile white folks out doing ? like this (keep makin' excuses for 'em tho):

'And that's what happens when they know you're recording': Cop caught by trucker for speeding and talking on his cell phone changes his tune when he sees camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK8rJNPz328

Hold them to a higher standard for-what!? Lol ....Im a grown ass man dawg. I dont even pay them any mind. Now dont get me wrong, any of us black folk can have that 1 moment of racial discrimination at any given moment, and what i see and hear about them do boils my blood, but when i see mfers complain about cops in their OWN everyday life, im like well what is it about YOUR environement that forces u to encounter cops on the regular???

Other than gettin pulled over (for speedin) or at a bar/club, i couldnt tell u the last time i spoke more than 2 words to a cop.

Nggas got ? to lose we aint in HS throwin rocks at windows and runnin no more dawg. Lol Nggas give cops too much importance.
  • 7figz
    edited June 2014
    Options

Uh....

- First aid ?
    - Help ?

? , this man needs more than first aid if he is seriously injured, this ain't no skint up knee. His boy got the ? covered and is applying pressure.

Asking him if he knew who did this is helping to locate the man that stabbed him. That's help.

Explain to me exactly what the police should be doing in this case? Please be descriptive in your explanation.

Instead of me doing that, why don't you just read the California Penal Code that I posted earlier that says they're trained in first aid, and then ask yourself if that's what it looked they were doing in the video.
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options

Uh....

- First aid ?
    - Help ?

Instead of me doing that, why don't you just read the California Penal Code that I posted earlier that says they're trained in first aid, and then ask yourself if that's what it looked they were doing in the video.

Ok. lets say we acknowlegde that. What is "first aide" for a knife wound? For all i know u could be right, maybe apply pressure or some ? but idk...thats what we're all getting at. What is this 'first aide'?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    major pain wrote: »
    All the police can really do is secure the scene for the ambulance, they try to do too much and something happens his family will be millionaires, and worse, homie could die right there on that sidewalk, and they could be at fault. I admit they could've at least been encouraging, or acted like they cared, but as far as administering first aid, ? he got stabbed. What the ? you want a band aid. It's always ? the police for me, but logic come before emotion, they not doctors. His man held him down, his life in limbo, they asked who did it, that's about as far they can go until an ambulance gets there. Once they at the hospital detectives will interview both of them.

what the ? are they???????? they are useless unless they are harassing a black person.

Everybody with a badge ain't out to get you, just like every ? in a hoodie ain't a criminal, it's just safer for you to think that way until you see different. I've been in plenty situations where a cop did something for my benefit and they really ain't have to. I've been in plenty situations where cops be out of line. You go into any situation with police like they all racist ? . If you see something different, good for you, but never take your eye off the ball because they will rock you to sleep. With that said, there's time where I've been let go when I should've been cased up, and there's times where I know I hit my signal and they said I didn't they made the k9 false alert to search my car. I don't trust em, and I ain't cool with em, but they not all tryin to lock us all up and ? us like y'all make it seem. But it's best you think that way for your own safety, and freedom.

why did u quote me as if I made that argument. go suck a cops ? . i don't give a ? . they have a mandate to ? with black ppl. believe what u want.

It's a shame on both sides that there are people that actually believe this is true.

Whoa now....there actually is evidence proving this.

Post it. I personally know people that are HPD (Houston) and laugh at ? like this. My real point is, if you are going to put all cops in a bad light because of some stupid ? that some do, you're feeding the ? too.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    applying pressure to a bleeding wound is too much for a law enforcement officer to do or instruct a citizen to do?
    ? them cops and anyone who defends them.
    they are worthless. all they do is violate rights and do the bidding of politicians.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    craig and day day woulda been better security guards than these fools
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    @osirus_jenkins tell us more about your ? ass coworkers. You ? cop.

@TheEyeronic1‌ have you ever seen me in a cops uniform, or does my shirt always say security? Also is CRM performing tonight?

See chuck I can have someone vouch for me not being a pig. But no one can vouch for you being skinny or cute or in shape. You fat sloppy bastard you.

Hilarious.

But naaah ngga, if you a bouncer yall just as bad. Especially if you work for/at a white establishment.

#1 line of defense to turn nggas away

Bar owner:Now Demetrius, I want to keep my bar CLEAN if you know what i mean
    Demetrius the black bouncer at the all white bar: Yes boss! Sure thing suh!

lamont-tap-dancing-o.gif
  • 7figz
    Options
    So they're trained in first aid but y'all don't think they should actually give it... ok.
  • S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options
    So they're trained in first aid but y'all don't think they should actually give it... ok.

What is first aide for a stab wound!? Ngga!....Lol Nobody's arguing with you (necessarily) but why cant you answer that 1 question?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Being certified doesn't mean that it's applicable at every call you respond to. Administering cpr to a drowning victim, choking victim, or someone in cardiac arrest... perhaps. But of course, I don't know how advisable that is with someone who has been stabbed, shot, or suffered a traumatic head injury. It really just depends.

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that Benzino in the video screen cap?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options

What is first aide for a stab wound!? Ngga!....Lol Nobody's arguing with you (necessarily) but why cant you answer that 1 question?

Haven't watched the video or evidence provided but depending on where the individual is stabbed, application of any form of pressure alleviates one of many things, also if it's anywhere near the neck/cervical region, steps must be taken to stop the person from choking on his blood and or preventing aspiration of blood into the lungs.
  • Rasta.
    Options

Being certified doesn't mean that it's applicable at every call you respond to. Administering cpr to a drowning victim, choking victim, or someone in cardiac arrest... perhaps. But of course, I don't know how advisable that is with someone who has been stabbed, shot, or suffered a traumatic head injury. It really just depends.

Anyone who's taken advanced cpr/aed classes should know to put pressure on a wound, and being in the law enforcement field, you should know this let alone a police officer.

• S2J
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

Haven't watched the video or evidence provided but depending on where the individual is stabbed, application of any form of pressure alleviates one of many things, also if it's anywhere near the near region, steps must be taken to stop the person from choking on his blood and or preventing aspiration of blood into the lungs.

It looks like thats what his boy Prince Markie D is doing in the vid....and we dont know if the cop didnt tell him 'put pressure on it' when they first arrived.

If he didnt at least tell him to do that, they are indeed wrong. But if he did...(or just noticed thats what the friend was doin)...what else he gonna do?
  • Rasta.
    Options

Haven't watched the video or evidence provided but depending on where the individual is stabbed, application of any form of pressure alleviates one of many things, also if it's anywhere near the near region, steps must be taken to stop the person from choking on his blood and or preventing aspiration of blood into the lungs.

It looks like thats what his boy Prince Markie D is doing in the vid....and we dont know if the cop didnt tell him 'put pressure on it' when they first arrived.

If he didnt at least tell him to do that, they are indeed wrong. But if he did...(or just noticed thats what the friend was doin)...what else he gonna do?

True, but you'd expect a more qualified professional to be doing that instead imo....
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You got stabbed, ya man is already applying pressure to the wound, and keeping you alert, but I'm a cop so move so I can do SAME ? thing you're doing. Yea, intelligent. Yall just wanna go at the cops. Ya'll forcin it, and it looks stupid. Somebody explain to me what is racist about this right here?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most LEO's are ? ...

With that little bit of knowledge we should expect things like this to happen...

To all those that are defending this, if it was a 50 something year old white women we all know they would be tripping over themselves to help out a lot more probably would have got her a medivac even...
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Uh....

- First aid ?
    - Help ?

You couldn't, just what I thought.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anyone who's taken advanced cpr/aed classes should know to put pressure on a wound, and being in the law enforcement field, you should know this let alone a police officer.

Well anyone who has been CPR trained and then later applied those skills to the outside world in the field should also know that it's only a tiny minority of situations where non-medical professionals perform first aid where it is “successful.” The issue isn't so much that medical professionals perform it correctly versus civilians and officers, but rather that medical professionals know when it’s going to make a difference and generally have alternatives available if those are going to be more effective. That's why we are advised here to wait for ambulance. I do not reside in California. I don't know what they are required to do. But administering aid to a stabbing victim without medical personnel on scene is a protocol deviation in CHICAGO. That's because they are responsible for any harm they cause while giving aid. Add to that, there is no way to get official immunity from a negligence suit.

What I notice in the video is 1. sirens of an ambulance that's enroute. 2. The perimeter is secure for efficient entry and exit. 3. He is asking for an offender description.

I'm not from California, but from what I'm viewing, my assumption is that this is procedural. As a citizen, I do understand how it appears cold and I do understand why the friend is upset.
  • Rasta.
    Options

Well anyone who has been CPR trained and then later applied those skills to the outside world in the field should also know that it's only a tiny minority of situations where non-medical professionals perform first aid where it is “successful.” The issue isn't so much that medical professionals perform it correctly versus civilians and officers, but rather that medical professionals know when it’s going to make a difference and generally have alternatives available if those are going to be more effective. That's why we are advised here to wait for ambulance. I do not reside in California. I don't know what they are required to do. But administering aid to a stabbing victim without medical personnel on scene is a protocol deviation in CHICAGO. That's because they are responsible for any harm they cause while giving aid. Add to that, there is no way to get official immunity from a negligence suit.

What I notice in the video is 1. sirens of an ambulance that's enroute. 2. The perimeter is secure for efficient entry and exit. 3. He is asking for an offender description.

I'm not from California, but from what I'm viewing, my assumption is that this is procedural. As a citizen, I do understand how it appears cold and I do understand why the friend is upset.

I guess it's Statutory....We have Good Samaritan Laws but i see your point