Fat Worthless Cops Stand Around Directing Traffic While Man Lay Stabbed At BET Event

Options

Comments

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    @osirus_jenkins tell us more about your ? ass coworkers. You ? cop.

@TheEyeronic1‌ have you ever seen me in a cops uniform, or does my shirt always say security? Also is CRM performing tonight?

See chuck I can have someone vouch for me not being a pig. But no one can vouch for you being skinny or cute or in shape. You fat sloppy bastard you.

Hilarious.

But naaah ngga, if you a bouncer yall just as bad. Especially if you work for/at a white establishment.

#1 line of defense to turn nggas away

Bar owner:Now Demetrius, I want to keep my bar CLEAN if you know what i mean
    Demetrius the black bouncer at the all white bar: Yes boss! Sure thing suh!

lamont-tap-dancing-o.gif

Hell nah. Black establishments only. And if the pigs want to walk through the club I make them take their guns and tazers off.
    Hold up .... you saying if the cops had to go up in the club for any reason ..... you telling them to leave guns and tazers outside?! Bruh .......
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

@TheEyeronic1‌ have you ever seen me in a cops uniform, or does my shirt always say security? Also is CRM performing tonight?

See chuck I can have someone vouch for me not being a pig. But no one can vouch for you being skinny or cute or in shape. You fat sloppy bastard you.

Hilarious.

But naaah ngga, if you a bouncer yall just as bad. Especially if you work for/at a white establishment.

lamont-tap-dancing-o.gif

Hell nah. Black establishments only. And if the pigs want to walk through the club I make them take their guns and tazers off.
    Hold up .... you saying if the cops had to go up in the club for any reason ..... you telling them to leave guns and tazers outside?! Bruh .......

Can't bring your gun into a liquor establishment.

Imagine what that could lead to...
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hilarious.

lamont-tap-dancing-o.gif

Can't bring your gun into a liquor establishment.

Imagine what that could lead to...

Guess you never been out here to AZ .......
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    while I feel at least one cop should've had the human ? nature to lend a hand, in whatever helpful fashion, I'm not only bothered by them, buy by the bystanders who also did nothing, including the camera man..

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I work in the Oil and gas industry and we are trained to render aid if available so I know a police officer is damn well trained also this is just another example of them not caring for an African American life
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My question is where were ems? Seems like it took them a long time to get there.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    while I feel at least one cop should've had the human ? nature to lend a hand, in whatever helpful fashion, I'm not only bothered by them, buy by the bystanders who also did nothing, including the camera man..
    That's a great point too. People are so quick to try to expose people that they'll just let a ? die. I have rarely seen cops get involved with that part of the crime scene.. They're mostly trying to direct traffic and get witness information. Just wondering about ems

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    That's a great point too. People are so quick to try to expose people that they'll just let a ? die. I have rarely seen cops get involved with that part of the crime scene.. They're mostly trying to direct traffic and get witness information. Just wondering about ems

People have a (arguable) moral responsibility, but we pay cops. It's their job to do more than these fat ? did.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

People have a (arguable) moral responsibility, but we pay cops. It's their job to do more than these fat ? did.

their jobs are ill-defined.
    except when it comes to racially profiling and harassing blacks. ppl no-sign me, but its documented truth.
    it is a historical fact.
    they began as slave patrols... they were created to do the bidding of politicians and the ruling ethnic groups.
    they masquerade as civil servants, but they are just clowns.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its ? the police 24/7 365 ... but watching the vid naw... looks like they called the ambulance.. just because u get cpr training and all that ? (just a guess probably have to take that course, what, once a year? once every two years) don't mean you retain that ? . they trained us on that in the military.. and ill tell ? quick.. u pass out in front of me ur ? ,.. ? the police, but I don't see what they did wrong here, u know besides not acting like they give a ?
  • 7figz
    edited July 2014
    Options

their jobs are ill-defined.
    except when it comes to racially profiling and harassing blacks. ppl no-sign me, but its documented truth.
    it is a historical fact.
    they began as slave patrols... they were created to do the bidding of politicians and the ruling ethnic groups.
    they masquerade as civil servants, but they are just clowns.

Some rather live in ignorance. They have a few good experiences with cops (or no bad ones) and choose to forget, ignore, or downplay the systematic effects of "law enforcement".

So what if a cop lets you slide when he could've gave you a ticket ? ? does that have to do with them murdering the next dude with the same color skin and gettin' away with it ? MFs miss the bigger picture, and that's why its' easier for ? to keep gettin' worse instead of better.

They not accountable for ? .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hilarious.

lamont-tap-dancing-o.gif

Man hell yeah. One of these ? out here will snatch the hammer off of them in a melee and fire up the whole club. To avoid ? like that, don't bring your ? in. But most of the time they just want to walk through and see capacity an liquor license and I tell them not with those firearms officer.

How does that go over. I'd assume atleast a few tell you to kick rocks.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ? the police, until you want them to be a super hero.

? , I tell ya.
  • 7figz
    edited July 2014
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

? , I tell ya.

^ The ? response used when MFs can't defend ? cops against criticism.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

? , I tell ya.

I don't understand this rationale.
    I'm a trained soldier.
    Cops are given authority. They are not needed.
    Ppl are more than equipped to handle situations that police r involved in. Some more than others.
    Cops don't do ? .
  • bgoat
    edited July 2014
    Options

? , I tell ya.

^ The ? response used when MFs can't defend ? cops against criticism.

Just smart enough to realize that his friend was providing him with first aid for a stab wound. Apply pressure to the wound to slow down the rate of bleeding. Makes no sense for the cop to relieve the person that administering first aid, unless they are tired and can no longer help(usually from giving CPR).

You just want him to get on his hands and knees and perform surgery on ole boy right there on the sidewalk.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of da pigs put his hand on da friend shoulder. ? u touching da uninjuried person for??? I promise if that was a white ? laying there bleeding to death, they'd be right there talking bout "just breath, stay calm, the ambulance is on it's way".
  • bgoat
    Options

? , I tell ya.

I'm a trained soldier.
    Ppl are more than equipped to handle situations that police r involved in. Some more than others.
    Cops don't do ? .

Me either. The same muthafuckas who think cops are suppose to prevent all crimes.
  • 7figz
    Options

? , I tell ya.

I'm a trained soldier.
    Cops don't do ? .

Me either. The same muthafuckas who think cops are suppose to prevent all crimes.

Which was stated where in this thread ?

On this board ?

Ever ?

Right... so, why bring it up when ? point out ? up ? cops do unless you just simply can't address the ? up ? the cops do.
  • bgoat
    Options

? , I tell ya.

I'm a trained soldier.
    Cops don't do ? .

On this board ?

Ever ?

Right... so, why bring it up when ? point out ? up ? cops do unless you just simply can't address the ? up ? the cops do.

? , did I say that someone said that in this thread? No, now sit yo clown ass down some where. ? ass ? be getting hyped up about the wrong ? . Instead of worrying about the police, how bout the muthafucka that tried to ? this man? How bout the muthafucka that shot several people and killed one? Got damn police getting more blame than the son of a ? that committed the crime. Y'all some stupid ? man. You couldn't even explain what the cop should have been doing or what you think he should have been doing.
  • 7figz
    Options

? , I tell ya.

I'm a trained soldier.
    Cops don't do ? .

On this board ?

Ever ?

? , did I say that someone said that in this thread? No, now sit yo clown ass down some where. ? ass ? be getting hyped up about the wrong ? . Instead of worrying about the police, how bout the muthafucka that tried to ? this man? How bout the muthafucka that shot several people and killed one? Got damn police getting more blame than the son of a ? that committed the crime. Y'all some stupid ? man. You couldn't even explain what the cop should have been doing or what you think he should have been doing.

You a lil' extra, ain't you B ? It's been stated many times in what first aid entails but I really gotta be the one to explain it to you ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    I'm just not sure what else they are supposed to do aside from waiting for EMS. The problem that most have with this video isn't the response at all, but moreso what appears to be a lack of moral encouragement from the officers.

I empathize with and understand the frustration of the friend of this young man and those who are witnessing the ordeal because the likelihood is that police procedure is just a language they don't understand. It can come off as cold and very detached, but it is efficient, and allows for the most speedy response to a medical facility, which is oftentimes the victim's lifeline. People are overdosed on movies and tend to expect a dramatic scene from Saving Private Ryan with a police officer cradling the victim's head and holding him tight. That's just not how it is done [for the most part] and really does not do much to serve the injured person. There are a lot of variables at play here, and we can only view a small part of it. Any time you have an incident like that with that many people outside, it is a priority to secure the scene because it will quickly become chaotic and just make it much more difficult for EMTs to transport. You also want the scene secure, because that man can die on the way or later at the hospital, so the area must be preserved to protect from evidence contamination so that if he does unfortunately expire, a defense attorney won't easily eat that up. There is probably an offender or multiple offenders in the area and they are trying to get the description out to try to apprehend the person who did this to him. The process is more involved than than just kneeling to hold his hand. I'm sure upon arrival they told him to hold on cause paramedics are coming. What seems like forever is really only a couple of minutes. I completely understand how that is frustrating for someone that is injured, but that's how it is designed for maximum efficiency.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    they are actively searching for the perpetrator by standing around pointing at cars.
    if they are not trained in first aid, they should be.
    police spend 90% of their time doing nada. ? forbid they are trained to help the public.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    they are actively searching for the perpetrator by standing around pointing at cars.
    if they are not trained in first aid, they should be.
    police spend 90% of their time doing nada. ? forbid they are trained to help the public.

There aren't to leave the scene. They have what are called "outside units" for that. The ones that are still in a vehicle. Those that are on FOOT and assigned to the scene...work the scene.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    @ThirdEyeFive‌

This Masters degree that you got in Criminal Justice...they didn't make yall do an internship, ride-along or somethin? Cause yo ass dont know ? . How much you pay for that thing? You did it online?