Fat Worthless Cops Stand Around Directing Traffic While Man Lay Stabbed At BET Event

124»

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ThirdEyeFive‌

This Masters degree that you got in Criminal Justice...they didn't make yall do an internship, ride-along or somethin? Cause yo ass dont know ? . How much you pay for that thing? You did it online?

stop being jealous of my education. I work with police. thats doesn't mean I condone inefficient SOP.
    that whats wrong with ? . they let u become buddy buddy and u spend your time condoning ? .
    not me.
    I will never be the black face they bring out to console the other blacks when something wack occurs.
    dont respond to me again unless u figure out the difference between what they are told to do and what they should do for the community.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    @ThirdEyeFive‌

This Masters degree that you got in Criminal Justice...they didn't make yall do an internship, ride-along or somethin? Cause yo ass dont know ? . How much you pay for that thing? You did it online?

stop being jealous of my education. I work with police. thats doesn't mean I condone inefficient SOP.
    that whats wrong with ? . they let u become buddy buddy and u spend your time condoning ? .
    not me.
    I will never be the black face they bring out to console the other blacks when something wack occurs.
    dont respond to me again unless u figure out the difference between what they are told to do and what they should do for the community.

Nah it's just evident that you've never been close to the scene of a violent crime so your understanding is minimal and highly emotional. You wanna wack all my posts cause you don't know how to respectfully disagree when you're misinformed, despite the fact that I've acknowledged on several fronts why there is frustration with police procedure. You don't appear to have an answer to the question of "what further would you like them to do?" when there is clearly an ambulance on the way...other than hold this ? hand.
  • Meta_Conscious
    u keep trying to make this personal. u don't know me. I've done a lot ? . I aint never gonna talk about it because its irrelevant.
    I think its stupid and wasteful for that many cops to b lumbering around doing nothing.
    it was like 10 cops doing nothing. there are so many cops that when the ambulance came they would have to move like 4 cop cars.
    I spoke on what i think they should be trained to do. stop being a cop groupie. its disgusting.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    u keep trying to make this personal. u don't know me. I've done a lot ? . I aint never gonna talk about it because its irrelevant.
    I think its stupid and wasteful for that many cops to b lumbering around doing nothing.
    it was like 10 cops doing nothing. there are so many cops that when the ambulance came they would have to move like 4 cop cars.
    I spoke on what i think they should be trained to do. stop being a cop groupie. its disgusting.

Because you are very immature. Grow up
  • Meta_Conscious
    lets come to an understanding.
    what is the main point u would like me to consider?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh

My point is that sometimes the best option is to wait for an ambulance and to ensure that there are no obstructions to easy entry and exit for them. When you have large crowds like that, it can become very chaotic very quickly and it doesn't serve that young man who is injured to handle what should be done by a paramedic. Obviously some situations do require a medical response from police, although I wouldn't trust it here.
  • Meta_Conscious

My point is that sometimes the best option is to wait for an ambulance and to ensure that there are no obstructions to easy entry and exit for them. When you have large crowds like that, it can become very chaotic very quickly and it doesn't serve that young man who is injured to handle what should be done by a paramedic. Obviously some situations do require a medical response from police, although I wouldn't trust it here.

the "crowd" appeared to be made up entirely of police officers. There does need to b order maintenance, but damn.
    since police are rarely at the scene when a crime is being committed, wouldn't it be great if their expertise extended beyond "crowd control" and "traffic enforcement"?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're trained to the same level of first aid as an EMT, so why weren't they doing what the victim's friend was doing... right.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the police can really do is secure the scene for the ambulance, they try to do too much and something happens his family will be millionaires, and worse, homie could die right there on that sidewalk, and they could be at fault. I admit they could've at least been encouraging, or acted like they cared, but as far as administering first aid, ? he got stabbed. What the ? you want a band aid. It's always ? the police for me, but logic come before emotion, they not doctors. His man held him down, his life in limbo, they asked who did it, that's about as far they can go until an ambulance gets there. Once they at the hospital detectives will interview both of them.
    Nah bruh...they trained in basic first aid. They aint stop the bleeding or nothing. If it was another pig, their friend or a family member or a white ? they wouldn't be dismissive about it