IS IT POSSIBLE YOU CAN TRANSFORM A ? INTO A HOUSEWIFE?

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Westie wrote: »
    I don't believe some of y'all get ? irl. I really don't.
    Rasta. wrote: »
    I don't really care bruh, just stating something i observed carry over from the other thread....you can indeed turn a ? into a housewife imo.

The Human is one of few animals capable of conformity and change

Maybe, but personally I don't know anyone who has changed. Unless it's something dramatic or traumatic happened. It's hard for people to break their habits.Look at all the smokers and that's just smoking. Hopping from ? to ? i something more addicting for hoes.
    Why in the entire ? do you think this?
    Just using that as an example of how hard it is for people to change.In this case hoes like random ? and it becomes their nature.
    You're assuming most ? enjoy being ? tho.

Enjoyment or not, it's a habit, just like junkies.I knew plenty of crackheads who hated it, but they always go back to it because it's what they know.
    You have zero insight into anything with a ? . Just so you know. You have questions, ask but stop pretending you know wtf you're talking about please.

Why do I need insight when I know human nature? I am curious though as to why you think that ? do not enjoy being ? ? Why are they ? ? habits do exist so I am not pretending to understand them.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really care bruh, just stating something i observed carry over from the other thread....you can indeed turn a ? into a housewife imo.

Maybe, but personally I don't know anyone who has changed. Unless it's something dramatic or traumatic happened. It's hard for people to break their habits.Look at all the smokers and that's just smoking. Hopping from ? to ? i something more addicting for hoes.
    Just using that as an example of how hard it is for people to change.In this case hoes like random ? and it becomes their nature.

Enjoyment or not, it's a habit, just like junkies.I knew plenty of crackheads who hated it, but they always go back to it because it's what they know.
    You have zero insight into anything with a ? . Just so you know. You have questions, ask but stop pretending you know wtf you're talking about please.

Why do I need insight when I know human nature? I am curious though as to why you think that ? do not enjoy being ? ? Why are they ? ? habits do exist so I am not pretending to understand them.
    Usually women sleep with a lot of men when they are seeking validation/attention/love. There are women who just like sex of course, but most promiscuous behavior has unintended and emotionally damaging consequences. Most women don't "feel good" knowing they just ? a bunch of men.
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can a housewife turn a ? into a husband? now thats the question.
  • VulcanRaven

Usually women sleep with a lot of men when they are seeking validation/attention/love. There are women who just like sex of course, but most promiscuous behavior has unintended and emotionally damaging consequences. Most women don't "feel good" knowing they just ? a bunch of men.

I knew you were going to say this? Why, because I heard I before from a woman. Regardless, they becomes what they are used to so it is hard for them to change. It's like that guy they keeps going to prison. He don't want to be there, but he is used to doing the things that put him in jail.What's to stop those women from seeking validation/attention/love if they feel that they are not getting it in a relationship? Those insecurities/neediness will lead them to do what they were comfortable with.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

I knew you were going to say this? Why, because I heard I before from a woman. Regardless, they becomes what they are used to so it is hard for them to change. It's like that guy they keeps going to prison. He don't want to be there, but he is used to doing the things that put him in jail.What's to stop those women from seeking validation/attention/love if they feel that they are not getting it in a relationship? Those insecurities/neediness will lead them to do what they were comfortable with.
    There is nothing to stop any hoe or man or unsatisfied housewife who's never experienced good ? to seek anything. It's a crapshoot. Your analogies don't apply. Everything you've ever done in life is not a habit. A habit and an experience are not the same thing.

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would trust a real hoe as my housewife before I trust a square chick .

A real hoe understands family, devotion , money management , team work and most of all.... She knows how to take direction

Most square women get too caught up in what others think of them to the point where they can't do nothin but hate on the hoe for playing her position and reaping the rewards of it
  • VulcanRaven

There is nothing to stop any hoe or man or unsatisfied housewife who's never experienced good ? to seek anything. It's a crapshoot. Your analogies don't apply. Everything you've ever done in life is not a habit. A habit and an experience are not the same thing.
    Experiences shape habits though. Sexual habits do exist as does social habits. You act like it is not true that people turn to what they are used to. It's well documented in studies of human behavior. Mentioning other people seeking something is irrelevant, because the topic is turning hoes into housewives which make my analogies on habits relevant.It's like with prostitutes, even after some get out of the game, they go back when they need money.Why? because they are used to it.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    I wouldn't attempt to, but yes. 'Hoes' eventually get tired of sleeping around, the same way 'man ? ' do. She'll reach a point where she'll want to settle down, and realize how reckless she was in her past.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now posting pics = ? .

Attention ? and actual ? are different.

naw - thats just your conclusion - not mine

and i agree attention ? and actual ? have their differences.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IC Woman Hater's Club
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If y'all knew more righteous queens, y'all wouldn't b so quick to accept ? as normal.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you cant change anyone...they have to want to change. plenty of people marry and one has to show the other a different way. its up to that person though if they want to change.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are retired hoes try and be the best wives? I mean they be the BEST. My uncle got one and that bish does everything; cook, clean, buy him ? everything. He told me hoes become the best wives.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahaha i see this ? took off..

im workin at the moment..
    16 girls fo 15 JUS TO SHOW.. and for the ones that aint mines I GET MY CUT..

so once im done ill entertain this ? . lol

• Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are retired hoes try and be the best wives? I mean they be the BEST. My uncle got one and that bish does everything; cook, clean, buy him ? everything. He told me hoes become the best wives.

Because they know the alternative. Most sane hoes be hoes to try in get something out of a ? . Once they find that one man they can get something out of and that man except them and they past they go all out for that man..I see it a lot. I got 100 female cousin and 75% of them str8 birds.

• CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because they know the alternative. Most sane hoes be hoes to try in get something out of a ? . Once they find that one man they can get something out of and that man except them and they past they go all out for that man..I see it a lot. I got 100 female cousin and 75% of them str8 birds.

Man jo I already know, but I can't go, I can't marry a chick who I KNOW been doing ? . The guys won't even let that down
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~88% of women are ?
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aint that yo alias tho fam? U quoting and conversing with yoself g?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If y'all knew more righteous queens, y'all wouldn't b so quick to accept ? as normal.

aint you single?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

aint you single?

My kingdom is occupied
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    that's all what men want a great house wife and a ? in the bedroom
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? got life and women figured out in this ? .

Black excellence, right?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VulcanRaven is ready for war.

Like what was already said on here: You can do it but why would one want to?

Its up to that person to decide to fight that good fight for as long or as short of a time they want.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stephen-r wrote: »
    that's all what men want a great house wife and a ? in the bedroom

The IC: Ehh, no thanks. I'd prefer her to be a freak in the sheets AND in the streets if at all possible.

tumblr_lhvdg3IDpc1qb4u7no1_500.gif