What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If a girl is a stripper is she automatically a slut,whore..etc...

yungflashyyungflashy Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy

If a girl is a stripper is she automatically a slut,whore..etc... 102 votes

Definitley
39%
Africa UnitedgnsvitoriaS2J  Colin$mackabi$hthe ghostJusDre313Ghostdenithegawd700VIBEWill MunnyIbexlamontbdcNothingButTheTruth7figzTheBoyRoJDSTAYWITITBarryHallsDarcSkiesCocoa_Butter 40 votes
Not at all
13%
zombiesoul rattlerTrillaaaaaaBelovedAfenipowerman 5000vagrant-718mryounggunBussy_Getta Vader_F_KennedyWestie32DaysOfInfinitiBoldChildBazz-BIgnorantSole 14 votes
Depends
47%
DupacmrrealoneSionnot this again!B_Adwade2065th LetterFocal Pointjonobigduece69nex ginKnock_TwicePurrafrican princekzzlPILL_COSBYdamobb2deepunspoken_respectBigBallsNoWorriesgdatruth2.0 48 votes

Replies

• Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Definitley
    Eh. We need a '9/10', 'more likely than not' or 'it would be safe to assume' option

Nothing is 100%, but then 'depends' aint strong enough
    Rubato GarciaStillFaggyAFDupacSolitary Soldier
  • yungflashyyungflashy Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    they grind their butt cheeks on the crotches of strangers for dollar bills...
    dont b judgmental?

Bitches do that at the club don't mean they're fuckin the niggaz
    damobb2deep
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    Oh, most definitely, t/s. If a prostitute's considered a whore for receiving $$$ for sexual adavances, then why can't strippers, who receive $$$ to dance naked, be considered that as well?
    soul rattler
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half of strippers i've gotten lap dances from are either studying social work or taking classes at a local community college for nursing school
    soul rattlerPILL_COSBY
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    What does the reason behind it have to do with the end result of the actions?

I could say prn stars are doin what they do to save up for their kids...And?
    deadeyeSolitary Soldiervitoria
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Half of strippers i've gotten lap dances from are either studying social work or taking classes at a local community college for nursing school

what does that have to do with them being a hoe or not, if i can pay a couple of dollars to see everything u got you a hoe
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    going by the definition of what a 'slut' or 'whore' is
    soul rattlerAfrica United
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends
    I'm starting to think that it depends. For some reason I've ended up seeing a lot of strippers, but I've never pulled a stripper out of a strip club. It'll be a chick that I meet somewhere like a park or the grocery store that turns out to be a stripper. And they usually seem pretty ashamed of it around me but that could just be game lol
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx

Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

RIP Chinx Drugz
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends
    i know some who, literally, 'go to work and go home'..

i know some who do 3somes with each other for cash outside the strip club.

it depends on what your end game is.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    damobb2deepmiamivice305DupacBazz-B
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shake them cheeks hoe
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    FsK
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    All girls are Whores, sluts, etc
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    LadyZeePlutarchpurpngoldAfrica UnitedGorillaWitAttitude
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends
    Never met a stripper that wasnt doing more than just dancing.

85% of the strippers i know were in school at some point.
    whether it was medical billing and coding, a community college, or university.
    that girl who y'all are always posting has her business license and used to dance on the side.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no pics?
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitley
    Never met a stripper that wasnt doing more than just dancing.

85% of the strippers i know were in school at some point.
    whether it was medical billing and coding, a community college, or university.
    that girl who y'all are always posting has her business license and used to dance on the side.

All that dont change the fact that they doing more than dancing for the change.

It is what it is.

If they were ONLY dancing it would be different. I havent met ONE yet that wouldnt do extra for some extra.
    -Shive-
    gns