If a girl is a stripper is she automatically a ? ,? ..etc...

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitley
    VIBE wrote: »
    i know some who, literally, 'go to work and go home'..

i know some who do 3somes with each other for cash outside the strip club.

it depends on what your end game is.

end game doesn't matter

you've lowered your moral standards to be naked, dance provocatively on men for money...

That assumes it is immoral to be naked and dance provocatively for men
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitley
    a lot of ? need capes with this depends ?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends
    Provocative yea, can't go as far as callin em all ? tho
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends
    Westie wrote: »
    ?
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

Soooo y'all know this how? Cuz all the strippers you tricked on ? you right after. Mhmmm...

Y'all love hoes idk why there's so much animosity for them.

This is a different topic altogether.

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends
    S2J wrote: »
    Eh. We need a '9/10', 'more likely than not' or 'it would be safe to assume' option

Nothing is 100%, but then 'depends' aint strong enough

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not at all
    jono wrote: »
    ?

Soooo y'all know this how? Cuz all the strippers you tricked on ? you right after. Mhmmm...

Is it? Why pay money for something you find so beneath you? Why doesn't the thought of pulling a dollar out of your pocket and giving it to a chick shaking her ass disgust you?

Why don't men ? after church marms? GTFOH y'all love to see ? and ass and ? and you love the chicks showing it. Just admit it.
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends
    jono wrote: »
    ?

Is it? Why pay money for something you find so beneath you? Why doesn't the thought of pulling a dollar out of your pocket and giving it to a chick shaking her ass disgust you?

Why don't men ? after church marms? GTFOH y'all love to see ? and ass and ? and you love the chicks showing it. Just admit it.

You misunderstand, I agree with you. These cats condone and even enjoy being apart of the ? 's antics.

That said, you won't find too many that are out here thinking critically on the subject. Especially if they aren't asked directly about it.

I said before that these hoes exist for a reason and that's because these types of men reward hoeish behavior.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Defintely.

Most strippers have an insatiable love for money (right there u can be bought)...so much so they're willing to compromise their integrity for a buck.

If she's willin to compromise herself for a buck, what will she do for 2 bucks, 3 bucks etc? Anything, including sucking a ? or 2...thats what.

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not at all
    Poll is flawed. If people think that it 'depends', then by definition they are not automatically ? .
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What women think is animosity towards ? /hoes is really a projection of their embarrassment for being appropriately labeled.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Definitley
    What women think is animosity towards ? /hoes is really a projection of their embarrassment for being appropriately labeled.

You could make the same arbitrary claim about the things racist whites say about Black Americans
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

You could make the same arbitrary claim about the things racist whites say about Black Americans

No u couldn't. U just want a reason to disrespect blacks. Kys
  • Westie
    Options
    Not at all
    @ThirdEyeFive‌

Lol that tickled me. You're adorable.
  • Westie
    Options
    Not at all
    This thread makes me wanna go to the strip club this weekend.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Centerfold's or Club Alex's?
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitley
    u suckas and squares dont know ? .
    1. there is no morality everything is relative so stop shaming these ? for doing what they are best at
    2. i got love for ? and hoes for i manage them all the time and they help me but i always keep it real.
    3. i tell ? that are ashamed or halfstepping you better be all in and be proud and accept your role as a ? who has the mind and the talk to make money out of it but the bottomline is you making money using your body you hoeing stop being ashamed and know who the ? you are ? and be happy square ? is jealous and square men who aint ? is shaming.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are the prerequisite for bring a ? ? We need to come to a consensus as to what personal choices or actions makes someone a ? /? first....
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Definitley
    Trashboat wrote: »

No u couldn't. U just want a reason to disrespect blacks. Kys

The appropriateness of a label is opinion based and the same could be said for your example

You just want a reason to disrespect women
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends
    u suckas and squares dont know ? .
    1. there is no morality everything is relative so stop shaming these ? for doing what they are best at
    2. i got love for ? and hoes for i manage them all the time and they help me but i always keep it real.
    3. i tell ? that are ashamed or halfstepping you better be all in and be proud and accept your role as a ? who has the mind and the talk to make money out of it but the bottomline is you making money using your body you hoeing stop being ashamed and know who the ? you are ? and be happy square ? is jealous and square men who aint ? is shaming.

I agree with this 100%. I have no problem with ? and hoes. I just want them to keep it real. Who cares, we all ? if we see what we like.