If a girl is a stripper is she automatically a ? ,? ..etc...

Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitley
    KingSimba wrote: »
    LadyZee wrote: »
    If you think about it logically...

What is a ? ?
    A ? is a prostitute, one of whom sells their body.

A stripper shows her intimate parts and dances provocatively to seduce others... On this action men can ? .

Apart from the man not being inside, what's the difference? It's still selling your body, the end product is the same.

and....this is why we need a commonly accepted definition of what a "? " is...

Because with this rationale, any woman who dresses "seductively" (clevage out, tight form fitting clothing) in an attempt to solicit male attention....is a ? ....

Or a woman who takes provacative pictures and displays the for attention....

I guess the attention seeking from any thing walking is ? qualities, but what do I know?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    LadyZee wrote: »
    If you think about it logically...

What is a ? ?
    A ? is a prostitute, one of whom sells their body.

A stripper shows her intimate parts and dances provocatively to seduce others... On this action men can ? .

Apart from the man not being inside, what's the difference? It's still selling your body, the end product is the same.

and....this is why we need a commonly accepted definition of what a "? " is...

Because with this rationale, any woman who dresses "seductively" (clevage out, tight form fitting clothing) in an attempt to solicit male attention....is a ? ....

Or a woman who takes provacative pictures and displays the for attention....

I guess the attention seeking from any thing walking is ? qualities, but what do I know?

Right....

But let's act like its not so they can continue to do them while turning their noses up at those that take it a step further....

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not at all
    I know we all do it in some shape, form or fashion...but the amount of revisionist word definitions on the IC is crazy. Apparently, '? ' can mean anything an individual person wants to mean; regardless of what the actual definition is. SMH.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitley
    The ? could be a ? for all u know but if she up there pretending to be a ? for the dividends she definately a ? .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Depends
    In most cases they're hoes but there's always exceptions.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends
    Sometimes work is work other times it can be indicative of some deeper laying issues.

It definitely takes a special type of individual to show their goodies in front of others.

Everybody isn't born with a silver spoon so some have to get in where they fit in if they want to survive.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Definitley
    Ok, If these strippers can take responsibility for shaking they ass for dollars, men can take responsibility for calling them out for it.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not at all
    I don't know what type of strip clubs y'all b at, but they ? in there.

So you're an actual trick then or nah? Cuz...you know this how? Maybe I know too many lesbian strippers..
  • Westie
    Options
    Not at all
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I know we all do it in some shape, form or fashion...but the amount of revisionist word definitions on the IC is crazy. Apparently, '? ' can mean anything an individual person wants to mean; regardless of what the actual definition is. SMH.

You post a picture=?
    You have sex for fun=?
    You have a ? =?

Of course..
    You wear a white belt=? .

I love this place.
  • Westie
    Options
    Not at all
    Ok, If these strippers can take responsibility for shaking they ass for dollars, men can take responsibility for calling them out for it.

That is in no way drawing a parallel. How about stop contributing to hoes bills if you're so anti-hoe? Good start?
  • Westie
    Options
    Not at all
    Westie wrote: »
    I don't know what type of strip clubs y'all b at, but they ? in there.

So you're an actual trick then or nah? Cuz...you know this how? Maybe I know too many lesbian strippers..

so because u know lesbian strippers u must b one, right?
    I've been on an airplane so I must be a pilot, right?
    when i get to Boston be ready for the fade.
    If I was you'd be the last one to judge my lesbian ass shaking.

If you haven't paid for ? in a strip club you're basing your theory off another man's ? ?? Alrighty.

Y'all some hoes paying for hoes so nasty.

You gonna bring your don't be a menace trailer trash-esq white queen with you to fight me or nah??
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Depends
    she sleep doing the day but bounce her ? at night..
  • Westie
    Options
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends

couldn't believe I typed that ? smh
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not at all
    Stripping =/= prostitution

There's nothing wrong with either tho
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Definitley

That is in no way drawing a parallel. How about stop contributing to hoes bills if you're so anti-hoe? Good start?

That's not a problem, as long as she stop giving me what I want and not earn it.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends
    This thread makes me wanna go to the strip club this weekend.
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Centerfold's or Club Alex's?
    Club Alex's is near me lol
    Foxy lady maybe.
    Yep, nothing lezbo about this, not ? at all........just going to "appreciate the female body"...............

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitley
    Can't speak 4 everyone else but every skripper I met wud do some strange for some change doe. Specially if blow was around
  • Westie
    Options
    Not at all
    This thread makes me wanna go to the strip club this weekend.
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Centerfold's or Club Alex's?
    Club Alex's is near me lol
    Foxy lady maybe.
    Yep, nothing lezbo about this, not ? at all........just going to "appreciate the female body"...............
    Nothing wrong with being a lesbian.
  • FsK
    FsK Members Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitley
    What constitutes a prostitute is the pursuit of profits and they'll drop it ... - Lupe
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehh. I just wanna see some ? and azzz shakin. Don't give a damn about her personal bizness.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    stripping is just like any other job. Only difference is the environment
    some women just need to make some extra cash others want to make it a platform for some other stuff
    Generally I think the average stripper with no higher education aspirations wants to at least reach a place where they get paid to club hop
    If they have to dance around naked for that it doesn't make them a ?

No comment needed on the women who ?