What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

35.65 gram, budder hot box

VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

well damn..
ineedpussynickel-us PBrideofKilla

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Thats what my apartment looks like.

the smoke, not the actual apartment.
    VIBElookdudeB_ABrideofKilla
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Dog <- new name..
    I wonder how much this "budder" would cost..
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    That's such a Vancouver thing to do
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • Avenue Crazy Avenue Crazy Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just waste damn near a ounce and a half of smoke. White folks always finding a new way to get hi.
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...WHAT ARE THEY DOING?
    iw23gx.jpg
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    ...WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

they're hot boxing a room w budder, a cannabis extract that's like 90% THC, they're putting it onto hookah charcoal and burning it...

smoke-filled room = super high

regardless of not knowing what it is exactly, you should get the picture lol
  • Avenue Crazy Avenue Crazy Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MoneyPowerRespect‌

Is you sharing or i got to call the cops on you.

• count  remycount remy Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Lou Dog <- new name..

wasn't that bradley nowell's dalmatian?

VIBESOWETO
    Yeah
  • MoneyPowerRespectMoneyPowerRespect Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MoneyPowerRespect‌

Is you sharing or i got to call the cops on you.

I'm actually going to try and sell some for the rest of the summer.
    My homie put me up on 'em since I've been here.
    It's all kinds of edible shit to make.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    VIBE
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Sion Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas really wasted all that bud....

What that stash look like tho?
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that looked like regular weed he put on them "coals". anyway that would be a great idea if you had a party. have a room specifically for that reason people can get high as they come and go. sidenote though. if i did that shit at my crib and opened a window up guarantee police gone be there. lol
    VIBE
    2dwb7ra.jpg

That looks very appetizing.
    I've got a recipe for some brownies and some peanut butter and chocolate balls..
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2dwb7ra.jpg

Shatter > Budder

smoking butane is grimy
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    Lou_CypherOsirus_JenkinsTheEyeronic1
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    see im just about getting to my level..anything past that is a waste of reefer to me
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    UnderMiSensi
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2dwb7ra.jpg

I've got a recipe for some brownies and some peanut butter and chocolate balls..

Im not sure if you were planning on eating that or not, but budder isn't actually butter. Its resin crystals cooked with butane that comes out in the consistency of butter.

You just smoke it.

Weed butter is green. At least all the weed butter ive seen. Me and my posse of no gooders have made quite a few delicious treats. Caramels, fudge, brownies, Caramel fudge brownies. Cool thing about butter is you can make it as potent as you want, then store it for almost forever.
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    2dwb7ra.jpg

Im not sure if you were planning on eating that or not, but budder isn't actually butter. Its resin crystals cooked with butane that comes out in the consistency of butter.

You just smoke it.

Weed butter is green. At least all the weed butter ive seen. Me and my posse of no gooders have made quite a few delicious treats. Caramels, fudge, brownies, Caramel fudge brownies. Cool thing about butter is you can make it as potent as you want, then store it for almost forever.

I know what butter is.
    The pic looked like some sort of peanut buttery treat.
    *shrug*

Y'know..I've been doing a lot of research the past few days about cannabutter/oil and here you go throwin out resin crystals and butane..

I just had a brain overload...I can't deal.
    ANYTHING TINASHE.!!
    VIBE
    Lol for treats you want Cannabutter/oil. Youll be fine. When i made my first treats i aint cook the weed long enough so make sure you give that shit some time. patience young MPR.

Budder/Shatter/Wax are all really potent types of hash.
    VIBE
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya need to vape that shit

I would be down for that in my younger days. I be suffercating now. I could prob last 20 min or so.
    VIBE