DJ Khaled Unveils "We The Best Sound" Headphone Line

Options
StillFaggyAF
StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/dj-khaled-unveils-we-the-best-sound-headphone-line-news.11122.html

Dr. Dre has proved that headphones are a more-than-worthy investment, and others in the industry have taken notice. 50 Cent has pursued a partnership with SMS Audio, and now DJ Khaled has announced a new line of cans.

The always enthusiastic hypeman released an official statement on his Instagram, detailing a partnership with Bang & Olufsen, who will release a signature line of headphones under the title, "We The Best Sound".

Read Khaled's words on the venture below, and get your first look at the headphones in the gallery above.

Today I am proud to announce that I have partnered with Heads Audio & Bang Olufsen to create the best audio in the market place, We The Best Sound. We The Best Sound represents the very best in audio entertainment. Alongside the prestigious Bang Olufsen brand, We The Best Sound and Heads Audio will provide the listener with the highest quality sound in electronic audio entertainment and will continue to carry on the tradition in excellence set by Bang Olufsen. It will also provide the listener a chance to hear audio the way I hear it when creating my music. I take pride in crafting a sound based on time, care and most importantly the best quality sound on the planet. Embark on this journey in sound with me...you won't be disappointed. We The Best Sound, the brand you can trust. H6 with Dj Khaled by B&O @wethebestmusic @wethebestsound @headsaudio @beoplay #GODISTHEGREATEST!

Comments