Would You Date A SUPER Religious Girl?

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have. Lasted a year. She broke up wit me bcuz she felt I wasn't gettin on that level fast enough. That's according to the deadline she gave me that she never told me I had that I wasn't aware of.

She felt her belief and love for ? was greater than mines. Told her I had no problem being more active in the church, but she wanted me to do it on her timeline. Smh.
    ole hypocrite azzz. Didn't have a problem gettin fingered or eaten out tho. Smh.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have. Lasted a year. She broke up wit me bcuz she felt I wasn't gettin on that level fast enough. That's according to the deadline she gave me that she never told me I had that I wasn't aware of.

She felt her belief and love for ? was greater than mines. Told her I had no problem being more active in the church, but she wanted me to do it on her timeline. Smh.
    ole hypocrite azzz. Didn't have a problem gettin fingered or eaten out tho. Smh.

She was trying to be the man of the relationship.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    the one kind of woman I would never date would be an atheist.

they cannot be trusted,

An Atheist thats black is a red flag for me
    But super religious black woman is ok
    Just make sure she aint smashing the pastor
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's like every Jamaican woman i've ever met
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the one kind of woman I would never date would be an atheist.

they cannot be trusted,

I'm not atheist myself, but why wouldn't you date an atheist? Also, how can't they not be trusted?
    She probably let you put in her ads tho won't ? her virginity

I hope her ass would atleast be cleaned first. It's some chicks out there that's so foul they won't even have it cleaned lol.

atheists have morals but I don't know what they are based on. with a religious chick I would have a better understanding of why she thinks the way she does.

lol what foolishness.

How about they're based on a moral foundation set by their parents? Or how about they don't need some book written by some ? for them to kno' the difference between right and wrong?

do I know her parents you stupid ? ?? for all I know her father could be a ? serial ? . point blank period I despise atheism. I won't trust an atheist to be alone with the ? fish in my fish tank, no ? way would I date one
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not some overly judgmental chick nah.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    No.

This is a factor in why I may be more compatible with non-black women.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont follow religion in over 16 years. Giants on Sundays is my church
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As-salamu alaykum
    Happy Ramadan y'all.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    No.

no you're going to end up with a non black woman because you are a ? damned house ? . and the white,Asian,Indian ? ? you end up with should give you ? plus herpes to teach you a lesson .

jayzyikes.gif
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On everything, two of the biggest freaks i've ever met were "super religious", that ? be a front. We all watched the Simpsons right? Remember that one time when that ? Ned Flanders went nuts and was cussin for like 5 minutes, and told homer about himself, that's how them religious chicks be. They hold it, but when it come out, shhheeeeeesh. Try it sometime.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "My flow the freakiest, sorta like the daughters of southern racist white preacher is"
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope. she would think i'm a heathen. Those types can be scary.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Main reason why my sister can't get a man

Pics of yo sister
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She was trying to be the man of the relationship.

Naw she wanted things her way. No compromise.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    No.

no you're going to end up with a non black woman because you are a ? damned house ? . and the white,Asian,Indian ? ? you end up with should give you ? plus herpes to teach you a lesson .

I probably am going to end up with a nonblack woman, but it's not because I'm a "house ? ." What makes you say I'm a "house ? " -- assuming that it is something other than the mere fact that I will probably end up with a nonblack woman?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes. The ? is sexually repressed and if you find her trigger she'll turn into your very own super freak. Nobody gets the panties wet like Jesus. Lmao
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah i wouldnt. The first girl i had genuine feelings for recently tried to connect back with me. We talked a bit, i was kinda interested, then i realized she turned super religious.

And thats cool. I aint one to judge someones happiness, but i aint with the added drama and super religious is something that'll add drama to a relationship.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? thread. You meant to ask if the religious ? would date me considering that i'm sinning at least twice a hour.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't do it. Me and bible thumpers are NOT a good mix. It's like throwing a lit match into a sea of gasoline. My thing has always been that if you want me to respect your beliefs, you need to respect my right to believe something other than what you do.

Holy Rollers seem to have a lot of trouble processing that. I don't need to deal with someone constantly judging me, while at the same time probably not giving up the drawers, either.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I never understood someone needing to be told what's right and wrong. Be it from another person, a book, whoever.

preach bruh.. I never got that either.. like a while back when Steve Harvey said "he couldn't mess with a atheist because he has no idea where they get their moral compass"... how u think ? !?!?!? if they got a halfway decent parents your still going to learn what's right and what's wrong, and if u have ? parents/ no guidance EVENTUALY you'll learn interacting with society on a n everyday basics.. but moving all that to the side.. its not hard to figure out what right and what's wrong, you don't need a book to tell u that
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No.

I probably am going to end up with a nonblack woman, but it's not because I'm a "house ? ." What makes you say I'm a "house ? " -- assuming that it is something other than the mere fact that I will probably end up with a nonblack woman?

house ? never know that they are house ? . you prefer other people over your own, that makes you a house ? and human ? .

May you be stung to death by 1000000 African killer bees.until your skin swells up bursts and you die.