Would You Date A SUPER Religious Girl?

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Zombie being a bully as usual lol

people hate the truth race mixing is anathema to black empowerment.

It's not the truth though.... but carry on with your sermon
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes I would. ..
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »
    No.

This is a factor in why I may be more compatible with non-black women.

no you're going to end up with a non black woman because you are a ? damned house ? . and the white,Asian,Indian ? ? you end up with should give you ? plus herpes to teach you a lesson .

I probably am going to end up with a nonblack woman, but it's not because I'm a "house ? ." What makes you say I'm a "house ? " -- assuming that it is something other than the mere fact that I will probably end up with a nonblack woman?

house ? never know that they are house ? . you prefer other people over your own, that makes you a house ? and human ? .

May you be stung to death by 1000000 African killer bees.until your skin swells up bursts and you die.

I'm sorry, but i'm with TaintedOne. I like Black women, but I see myself with a girl of another race. This comes from a guy who loves his own kind and his country.

then you are also a house ? who prefers other races over his own. at least you are willing to admit it.

you say you love your own kind yet you'll marry a member of our political , economic and social competition. you need to reconsider what you consider the word love to be.

I mainly like Asian women dude. Also, if Black women would get their act together maybe I would give them a chance. Black women were the main ones talking ? to me when I was coming up in highschool. Doesn't mean you're a house ? . Just means you don't want an ass as a girlfriend or wife.

so because you knew some hoodrats in high school, must mean all black women are like that? you sound dumb as hell

maybe mess with a better class of women instead of labelling an entire race of women before ? -shuffling towards asian women like that somehow makes you better.

saying you don't wanna date trashy women does not make you a house ? , equating the few trashy black women you meet with all black women and thinking that only black women have some trash in their group and that non-black women have no trashy counterparts sure as ? does make you head house ? , uncle tom ass clown, gtfoh

I don't mean all Black women i'm sorry if it came across like that. Plus I don't like Black women to wear weave. If she does then I can't date her. Black women are MUCH more attractive natural and with dreads. Now being a sell out is when Black women are trying to be White with weave. Plus the correct word is ? which i'm not. Uncle Tom was a novel called Uncle Tom's Cabin.
    No.

no you're going to end up with a non black woman because you are a ? damned house ? . and the white,Asian,Indian ? ? you end up with should give you ? plus herpes to teach you a lesson .

I probably am going to end up with a nonblack woman, but it's not because I'm a "house ? ." What makes you say I'm a "house ? " -- assuming that it is something other than the mere fact that I will probably end up with a nonblack woman?

house ? never know that they are house ? . you prefer other people over your own, that makes you a house ? and human ? .

May you be stung to death by 1000000 African killer bees.until your skin swells up bursts and you die.

I'm sorry, but i'm with TaintedOne. I like Black women, but I see myself with a girl of another race. This comes from a guy who loves his own kind and his country.

then you are also a house ? who prefers other races over his own. at least you are willing to admit it.

you say you love your own kind yet you'll marry a member of our political , economic and social competition. you need to reconsider what you consider the word love to be.

I mainly like Asian women dude. Also, if Black women would get their act together maybe I would give them a chance. Black women were the main ones talking ? to me when I was coming up in highschool. Doesn't mean you're a house ? . Just means you don't want an ass as a girlfriend or wife.

house ? talk. so because you have had bad experiences with black women you have sworn off black women?? you are a sorry excuse for a man. in fact you sound like a boy.

all black women aren't assess, you imply that they are you are in essence lowering black women and elevating other women as if they don't have their share of horrible women
    I'm be 20 next Sunday, so i'm not a boy. Plus i'm a smart young man. No woman is going to use me. Plus from MY experience MOST not all Black women have NASTY attitudes and talk back a lot.

you are a boy, just being 20 does not make you a man. a man would know that. if you keep attracting ? with nasty attitudes then the problem is you.

why do you deserve a decent woman?? judging from the way you think maybe you get the black women you deserve and chances are you will only get the bottom barrel white/Asian women anyway

I'm not currently dating this is by observation. Currently i'm trying to focus to finish college since this coming year will hopefully be my last. Then I can move take a year off, an then go to university. I will get a decent woman because i'm a decent human being. Also, just because I would date outside my race doesn't make me a house ? . I have the right to date any race of women I damn well please.

you can date who you please but you are a house ? if you prefer other people above your own. that's the core essence of what it means to be a house ? . period.

those trashy black women you complain about also consider themselves to be decent human beings.

so you have not answered my ? question.

I just think you are ignorant dude. You do this every single time by using strawmans and using curse words to get your point across. People mainly think you're a joke on here bruh. So, save ya self some embarrassment and just logout.

I hold unpopular opinions because I live in the era of the ? ? . a whole generation of cross dressing ? and house ? . and I curse because that is what you are worthy of.
  • zombie

you refuse to see reality but complain about the condition black people are in. you can't have it both ways you have to choose.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i did.

met her in vegas..she moved in with me and lived with me for a year. we ? 3 times a day in the beginning...until she started feeling really bad for living in sin. had to cut her loose.

she would hold prayer calls every week...would interpret dreams for people, her fb and twitter statuses were all bible verses or something religious. she could preach if she wanted, and had a ton of people following her in real life and online.

it was different than what i normally date..she wasn't a bad girl either, just confused like Ma$e is
  • zombie
    black men who cry about the condition of black people but then turn around and love white women are confused.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black men who cry about the condition of black people but then turn around and love white women are confused.

you refuse to see reality but complain about the condition black people are in. you can't have it both ways you have to choose.

Let's call it for what it is brethren....the discussion we had on the phone is not correlated to this topic. Don't take stuff outta context
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566

People can date who they want. Also, it's some mixed users on this forum. I'm not one of them, but still. Calling names and calling someone house ? is fighting/war words bro. That's ? that will get you murked.
    No.

so because you knew some hoodrats in high school, must mean all black women are like that? you sound dumb as hell

maybe mess with a better class of women instead of labelling an entire race of women before ? -shuffling towards asian women like that somehow makes you better.

saying you don't wanna date trashy women does not make you a house ? , equating the few trashy black women you meet with all black women and thinking that only black women have some trash in their group and that non-black women have no trashy counterparts sure as ? does make you head house ? , uncle tom ass clown, gtfoh

I don't mean all Black women i'm sorry if it came across like that. Plus I don't like Black women to wear weave. If she does then I can't date her. Black women are MUCH more attractive natural and with dreads. Now being a sell out is when Black women are trying to be White with weave. Plus the correct word is ? which i'm not. Uncle Tom was a novel called Uncle Tom's Cabin.
    No.

house ? talk. so because you have had bad experiences with black women you have sworn off black women?? you are a sorry excuse for a man. in fact you sound like a boy.

all black women aren't assess, you imply that they are you are in essence lowering black women and elevating other women as if they don't have their share of horrible women
    I'm be 20 next Sunday, so i'm not a boy. Plus i'm a smart young man. No woman is going to use me. Plus from MY experience MOST not all Black women have NASTY attitudes and talk back a lot.

you are a boy, just being 20 does not make you a man. a man would know that. if you keep attracting ? with nasty attitudes then the problem is you.

why do you deserve a decent woman?? judging from the way you think maybe you get the black women you deserve and chances are you will only get the bottom barrel white/Asian women anyway

I'm not currently dating this is by observation. Currently i'm trying to focus to finish college since this coming year will hopefully be my last. Then I can move take a year off, an then go to university. I will get a decent woman because i'm a decent human being. Also, just because I would date outside my race doesn't make me a house ? . I have the right to date any race of women I damn well please.

you can date who you please but you are a house ? if you prefer other people above your own. that's the core essence of what it means to be a house ? . period.

those trashy black women you complain about also consider themselves to be decent human beings.

I just think you are ignorant dude. You do this every single time by using strawmans and using curse words to get your point across. People mainly think you're a joke on here bruh. So, save ya self some embarrassment and just logout.

I hold unpopular opinions because I live in the era of the ? ? . a whole generation of cross dressing ? and house ? . and I curse because that is what you are worthy of.
    If you say so I think you are confused or somethin.
  • zombie

Let's call it for what it is brethren....the discussion we had on the phone is not correlated to this topic. Don't take stuff outta context

that maybe so but the fact still remains race mixing especially in America is not good for blacks I will never understand how any black person can disrespect themselves by ? with the competition.

• zombie
    that white woman in your bed has brothers that are in direct competition with you for all the spoils of this capitalist society.

• zombie

People can date who they want. Also, it's some mixed users on this forum. I'm not one of them, but still. Calling names and calling someone house ? is fighting/war words bro. That's ? that will get you murked.
    No.

No.

you are a ? house ? you fit the description
  • GorillaWitAttitude

No.

No.

Proof? Tell me how please do LMFAO.
  • zombie
    I have told the mixed race posters how I feel about them already. and you white ? lovers Mike nothing
  • zombie
  • zombie

No.

No.

I already explained it to you you prefer other women over black women. Kai explained to you
  • GorillaWitAttitude

No.

No.

I already explained it to you you prefer other women over black women. Kai explained to you

I explained the answer and I said I like Black women who embrace their selves.
  • zombie

No.

No.

that does not exonerate. you from basically saying you prefer other women to black go back and read the fuckery you wrote on the previous page
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited July 2014

Proof? Tell me how please do LMFAO.[/quote]

I already explained it to you you prefer other women over black women. Kai explained to you[/quote]

I explained the answer and I said I like Black women who embrace their selves. [/quote]

that does not exonerate. you from basically saying you prefer other women to black go back and read the fuckery you wrote on the previous page[/quote]

No.

No.

that does not exonerate. you from basically saying you prefer other women to black go back and read the fuckery you wrote on the previous page

Yeah I like Asian women. So what. Dude log off for real.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    ? it the quoting isn't working. Yes I like Asian women so what. I like Black women who aren't Aunt Sally's. Log off dude for real.
  • zombie
    yes loving Asian women more than black makes you a house ? . how many times do I have to say it preferring them over your own makes you a house ? .
  • zombie
    ? it the quoting isn't working. Yes I like Asian women so what. I like Black women who aren't Aunt Sally's. Log off dude for real.

I won't be logging off you ? young ? .
  • zombie
    you like those tight eye shaped like little boys ? who would not ? on the average black person but don't understand why I call you a house ?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    yes loving Asian women more than black makes you a house ? . how many times do I have to say it preferring them over your own makes you a house ? .
    LOL

That's actually offense to the mentally-ill. Oh by the way, I made honors my SENIOR year of highschool in 2013. Plus this past year I also made honors. So, i'm a long way from being mentally-ill. Where is your common sense FOOL?
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • zombie
    LOL

That's actually offense to the mentally-ill. Oh by the way, I made honors my SENIOR year of highschool in 2013. Plus this past year I also made honors. So, i'm a long way from being mentally-ill. Where is your common sense FOOL?

don't give a ? you are a house ? and me calling you a ? was better than you deserve