Is Max B ONE The Best Rapper's Of The Mid 2000's? (I Never Got His Style)

Options
13»

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Funny yesterday ? that lives below me was blasting max b. Boy I went to my headphones so fast
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His career been over just like mystical and busta ? jst need to except it
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Max is and always has been trash.
    GunTown wrote: »
    Not only is he 1 of the best from the mid 2000 era he is 1 of the greatest rappers of all time period

Love his music. He is top 10 GOAT

Because his hooks and how relatable he is...right?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His bars was slept ob he had that corner cyoher jail bars it was simple ppl loved " drive by leave ya grandaddy dead shots turn ya white tee cranberry red "
  • Jaydan014
    Jaydan014 Members Posts: 229
    Options
    Love his music
  • Jaydan014
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    His bars was slept ob he had that corner cyoher jail bars it was simple ppl loved " drive by leave ya grandaddy dead shots turn ya white tee cranberry red "

Max B represented to me what quality hip hop is about and what a true great hip hop artist should be like
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaydan014 wrote: »

Max B represented to me what quality hip hop is about and what a true great hip hop artist should be like

Emphatic nosign. He was an opportunist that had 15 minutes of fame.

He made a fool of himself dissing Jay Z. He's not on Jigga's level, not in a million years.

I don't see how you can call Max B a "true great hip hop artist". When I think of True Greats I think of people like Rakim, LL Cool J, Tupac or Dr Dre not Max B. GTFOH.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    max b made chunes where you can chill relax to and get high too .
  • Jaydan014
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Jaydan014 wrote: »

Emphatic nosign. He was an opportunist that had 15 minutes of fame.

He made a fool of himself dissing Jay Z. He's not on Jigga's level, not in a million years.

I don't see how you can call Max B a "true great hip hop artist". When I think of True Greats I think of people like Rakim, LL Cool J, Tupac or Dr Dre not Max B. GTFOH.

Cool story bro
  • Jaydan014
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Worl'Boss wrote: »
    max b made chunes where you can chill relax to and get high too .

Basically made great music. He was a great song writer and unlike people like Rakim, Jay Z, Nas, Biggie etc that get mentioned as greats Max B unlike them could actually make hooks as well as delivering great verses. He was a far better song writer than alot who get mentioned as the best
  • pepeleplume
    pepeleplume Members Posts: 5
    Options
    Max B One of the Greatest most prolific lyricists of ALL TIME. his songs stand for themselves thru the test of time. modern day frankie lymon
  • pepeleplume
    pepeleplume Members Posts: 5
    Options
    he was on radar with the top artists in the game, not for no reason
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuz was dope. Nicca has too many nicc-names . Silver surfer, Max Beasley . Biggaveli, wavey croccett, spacey sproccets. But cause was dope and different.
    Chrissy touched it in Miami ..