Can you tell a real orgasm from a fake one? - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Oan another thing...

If you come and she didn't, you didn't ? her. She ? you.

...I'm sorry but how is this a bad thing??
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    lol I love how women blame men for not getting a nut (excluding ? 's that bust quickly nh)

If you over 21 with more than 3 partners and don't know how to get off or vocalize to the dude what needs to happen for you to get off shame on ya ? ass

Faking an orgasm, only hurts the female
    Telling ya homegirls that such and such ? can't ? , only hurts the female
    Not telling that ? to speed up, slow down, deeper, too deep, smack ya ass, pinch a nipple, bite ya neck, squeeze ya stomach, only hurts the female
    Let a ? pump away for 15+ minutes while you think about the lastest episode of LAHH, only hurts the female

Even worse, you dumb dumb's will let the dude smash again, more often than not and still stay quiet. Miss me with, how to tell if a chick is faking an orgasm ? . Give me a woman who takes charge of her own nut, no faking involved.

Nah when u have that good ? u don't have to take charge of nothing to get a nut... we can just bend ova and take the ? and ? .... that's all that's required

lol at good ? all vaginas feel exactly the same

Gotta disagree.

Some of these women got ? that fits like a warm glove. While others got ? that an Amtrak train can run thru it, while you're still in it.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Aquafina..floe @? _Lyfe shut what they call the ? up

it's a ? job to know what it takes for HER to get off, it's HER body, she been twiddling HER ? since she found out she could. If she can't convey what it takes to get her there then i ain't wasting time trying to figure it out, if it's not MY ? . ? her complexity.

U must not know how to ? then cause it don't take much to make a ? nut.. if u know how to ?

But that's non of my business (sips tea)
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oan another thing...

That's a ? wit a beat up ? ion see how a ? can't ? at all whenever she ? .. our orgasms come when we deep in our feelings unless its a ? that can force an orgasm but unless yo ? is 3 inches and u ain't ? right she shud at least always ?

Im in agreement with this. So many nerve endings in a ? . If i aint finding the right combination with the thrust then as the man I musta fell off and lost my mojo. I feel sorry for the ? out che getting courtesy moans from ? but Cats gotta step the pipe game and stamina up then. No matter who it is, everybody gets the A Game from my arsenal. Its gotten me stalked a few times by a few women but i believe in using my black man size and rhythm to make a lasting impression with chicks. Unfortunately for them im an ? from time to time with my own agenda so everybody dont get a call back.
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's a ? job to know what it takes for HER to get off, it's HER body, she been twiddling HER ? since she found out she could. If she can't convey what it takes to get her there then i ain't wasting time trying to figure it out, if it's not MY ? . ? her complexity.

U must not know how to ? then cause it don't take much to make a ? nut.. if u know how to ?

SMH @ a ? knowing more about how complex and connected your physical and mental makeups are. just cause yo box been scrambled so many times til you can ? on command, the next broad might have to have all the stars aligned to get off properly and any outside disturbance can sway that.

but you know obviously that ain't none of yo business, enjoy yo tea homie
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know how to fake it.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oan another thing...

Wooooooo...lmao..that's some real ? .

I like that.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

SMH @ a ? knowing more about how complex and connected your physical and mental makeups are. just cause yo box been scrambled so many times til you can ? on command, the next broad might have to have all the stars aligned to get off properly and any outside disturbance can sway that.

but you know obviously that ain't none of yo business, enjoy yo tea homie

U need to refer to the reply directed above your post

Just like ole boy said the ? has so many nerves and works in a way where its damn near impossible for a woman to ? ... if a women doesn't ? while u ? her then its simple u can't ? ....either u hitting her to hard and out of sync.. or u get in and nut instantly and that's it...either way something u doin ain't right

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lot of confidence for people who didn't take the test
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    A wet hoe don't even gotta make a sound for you to know she nut. You can see it for ya damnself by her ? juice.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can feel her muscles contract when she really get it. You can't fake that leg shakin like that when it's real, if she get one and she hop right up, she ain't get it. Most chicks gotta lay there for a second, if you eatin her while she's gettin it, most likely you'll taste it, and it gets wetter she gettin hers. Some women talk, some don't, orgasms are like personalities, they're so different, plus there's two types of orgasm anyway. I've seen the type where the girl gets it over, and over, i've had a chick get it like 30 times with me, then there's the other one where there's a buildup and once she gets it, it's like her body got shocked, and she's sweatin, and out for the count. Sometimes you can even see almost a glow from a woman's face right after when she get a super good one. If you've had enough sex, you'll be able to tell, there's no faking the one where the chick practically dies while you ? her, but the type where she can keep ? or whatever. All she gotta do is scream real loud and squeeze you with all her muscles. If that dumb ? fakin instead of givin you instructions on how to help her get it, she lost anyway.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    A woman having an orgasm and a woman. Cuming. Is 2 toooootaly. Different acts... We can only orgasm once.... Maybe. Twice..... But we can ? over and over and over again

If u get a woman to orgasm... U did a really good job... I only had 1 my entire life....... It scared me
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    women can have multiple orgasms
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I pretty much stand by my initial statements.
  • _Lefty
    Options
    A woman having an orgasm and a woman. Cuming. Is 2 toooootaly. Different acts... We can only orgasm once.... Maybe. Twice..... But we can ? over and over and over again

If u get a woman to orgasm... U did a really good job... I only had 1 my entire life....... It scared me

Na, ? is an orgasm too, just the ? though. I think the other is called a root orgasm or some ? like that. That's the one that'll have you cosignin on cars and all that.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Na, ? is an orgasm too, just the ? though. I think the other is called a root orgasm or some ? like that. That's the one that'll have you cosignin on cars and all that.

So when a girl squirt, what kind of orgasm is that Dr. Oz?
  • _Lefty
    Options

I think you can squirt with both. Every woman can. Most be scared tho because they think they're about to ? on you and hold it. You gotta coax em to lettin it go if you really on it. Coach her by tellin her to just let it go, and when she about to ? , pull out, otherwise, she just gonna get super wet, but it won't come out, pullin out is like unpluggin a faucet if you do it right. Most won't take the chance thinkin it really could be ? . I've been with females who can spit on command, and i've been with females where squirtin on me was the first time they did it. Like I said before, every female different. Godspeed ? .
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think you can squirt with both. Every woman can. Most be scared tho because they think they're about to ? on you and hold it. You gotta coax em to lettin it go if you really on it. Coach her by tellin her to just let it go, and when she about to ? , pull out, otherwise, she just gonna get super wet, but it won't come out, pullin out is like unpluggin a faucet if you do it right. Most won't take the chance thinkin it really could be ? . I've been with females who can spit on command, and i've been with females where squirtin on me was the first time they did it. Like I said before, every female different. Godspeed ? .

My brother you are GOAT because I've had a girl say stop I gotta ? and I've had a girl be super super wet G. You know your ? dawg. So next time just tell her to let it go........Gotcha. Haha I got that magic stick haha. Yea buddy.

shugdiddy2.gif
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

U can call it an orgasm but when u think of orgasm u think of the ultimate finish... Women we can nut over and over again like it's nothing that's mainly how we keep the ? wet I know I can bust at least 7 times in a 10 min period off tops but when u give her that heart pounding breath taking body spasm can't think forget where we at greatest most intense sensation she has ever felt which can last longer than us ? .... Then u gave her an orgasm and after that... She shud be satisfied
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Some females it's hard to get Em there if it's a woman like me I can't ? unless I really like the man or am into him a whole lot.........? I won't even get turned on..... Them the ? u gotta watch out for doing crazy ? cause they won't ? unless they damn near in love or sprung
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint it GOAT wen u find a chic that gets off madd easy. I always had to put in some work for that reaction but this one was automatic. I could grab this ? by the back of her neck and hair, slap her ass and kiss her neck and she will start trembling n ? .
  • osirus1
    osirus1 Members Posts: 151 ✭✭
    Options
    IT took some time but i can tell now, fake cummers i dont ? with more than once !!!
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can tell when my wife is about to ? . She starts sounding like Patti LaBelle then she starts purring and shaking when she bust one. I learned what gets her there in the 4 years we been married, hitting it from the side, ? and letting her ride is what always gets her to nut.