Fellas Have You Ever Thought About Dating An Older Woman? (Drop In Fa Da Barbershop Talk)

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    How old is @topoftheworld‌ ?

35 I believe.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uh oh!!

What's popping top?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    Older

Damn that sounds like a good experience.
    It Was man. Got me thinkin.
    Ima have to call her. She should be almost 40 now.
    ylP9AJk.png
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That cougar ? ain't no joke
  • MR.CJ
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Older women most if em know how to take care of a man for real.
    When I was 23 and moved to Texas my main chic was 30.
    Set routine was work-> gym->TV dinner -> sleep
    Got boring for me but she was a cutie so I kept her in the cuff for about 12 months

My pops would say " never let a ? work you for ya beef " cuz that's just what a older chicc will do work yo young ass , she'll fucc yo brains out tho and cook for a ? maybe een put some paper in yo poccet

Yeah true like this chick. Also, i'll need my woman to cook for me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q7enJvSSUc

damn she fine
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hell yeah, a bad ? is a bad ? regardless of age
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    older women the greatest, especially an established one that don't need you for ? ? that's a dangerous broad. she'll make you up your game in every aspect, especially when you not impressing her with cars, clothes, and money, cause she got that ? .

younger ? screwed the game so much, ? 's no longer chase and catch. these ? straight off into a ? pockets, lmao i ain't wit it.
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually have in my life.. a much different speed than dating girls that were in my age bracket.. learned a lot.. their sex drive ain't nothing to play wit lol..
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Older women most if em know how to take care of a man for real.
    When I was 23 and moved to Texas my main chic was 30.
    Set routine was work-> gym->TV dinner -> sleep
    Got boring for me but she was a cutie so I kept her in the cuff for about 12 months

My pops would say " never let a ? work you for ya beef " cuz that's just what a older chicc will do work yo young ass , she'll fucc yo brains out tho and cook for a ? maybe een put some paper in yo poccet

Yeah true like this chick. Also, i'll need my woman to cook for me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q7enJvSSUc

that's deena Jacobs. shes been on plenty of tv shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkwLSax1_m4
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They only useful when you trying to step your sex game up. They don't have limits when it comes to that young meat. ? will do anything to get that groove back. They will also be condescending and controlling when it all boils down.

Don't ? a ? based off a characteristic. Young or old, make that ? know her place.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thinking bout it now - i dated a chick 5yrs older, the rest worked out to be just sex...

i stick with the ones that are cool not doing relationships/ no more kids (like the ones corey holcomb says: realized their way aint working)

if y'all think back 4real - the best smash you've had so far was with an older woman

BET...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You selling yourself short messing with a woman who is passed her prime and knows it.

They do all that "extra ? " out of desperation not because they want to. Live and you learn.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    younger ? screwed the game so much, ? 's no longer chase and catch. these ? straight off into a ? pockets, lmao i ain't wit it.

I be tellin my Folks tha same thing cuz itz real like that.

These young girls 30 & Under is knowin how they ? works these days. Sweet nothings and sincere approaches don't even work no more foreal. U can't just be honest with a younger chick and expect her to just takea random "risk" like that.

Small talk ain't even all that great anymore either. She's either attracted to you or not and that's just what it is. A lot of them gettin strapped and licked down by their homegirls so their ? be jah de-sensitized foreal. So in order to get her to even let u Text her your ? gotta b A-1 out of a billion.

That's just too much. Ain't no ? good enough to get burnt up while I'm up in it. I might be a Chubby 7 but I'm far from ugly or boring. The 19 & 20 year olds be showin a ? ? but what ima do with that besides smash? Its not tha worst thing to deal with but for a ? like me it sure ain't tha most ideal situation I'd wanna live with forever
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On Bill Maher's show last night one not his speakers was talking about menopause

Apparently by 2020 almost 50% of women will be menopausal

And once they lose their fertility they become freaks

Lady was talking bout old infertile hoes getting ? and ? five dudes in a night freaky

Young women >>> tho
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    You selling yourself short messing with a woman who is passed her prime and knows it.

They do all that "extra ? " out of desperation not because they want to. Live and you learn.

*LONG READ*

Its a new day tho Bruh. Things just ain't what they used to be. If I asked u to describe "spittin game" to me I betchu that u wouldn't be able to give me a clear answer or say something that isn't vague and cliche

Omw home from work last night I had to stop and get some Gas (fuel). So I'm in line and its just this cute chick in front of me. She was a 7.5\8 but she wasn't gorgeous enough to drool over.

The cashier ? was blinded by her beauty takin all day in line and I made a joke about the situation. There was no ? expression whatsoever (I wasn't tellin jokes geekin for a particular reaction either).

Anyways while we pumpin gas across from each other I noticed her license plate was ? up and mentioned it. With no eye contact or emotion she's like "Im not worried about it". I told her that's not a good look like that and got tha same reaction. After that there was about a minute of silence

She finished pumpin her gas before me and got in her car without even atleast saying "have a good night" - common courtesy. I was seein if she'd say something so before she closed her door I say "? black people" just loud enough for her to hear but light enough for her to not be alarmed (I pay attention to Tones n things).

Keep in mind I had my work uniform on which was pressed nicely (my Coogi boots is fresh too). My uniform and car is enough to let u kno that I definitely make more than $12 an hour but still got shade thrown at Me.

That wouldn't have happened like that with an older woman, she'd atleast would've said "goodbye".

I know its a "petty" story so to say but I'm just giving you an idea of the mentality of these young girls out here. You not even good enough for small talk. And granted the cute ones usually have the ugliest personalities, The 6 & Under Club is just as bad nowadays. I'm old enough to see the difference between Today and 10 Years ago too. And granted it was nighttime at a gas station (on a main road at that), that ? was totally unnecessary. I didn't even attempt to court her and got tha doo doo face.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With the exception of one all my ex's were older than me. Damn I miss those women.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Honestly these girls tho iz gettin their sources ? up. Have u ever heard Wendy Williams or Angela Yee give advice to Women on Men? Whoa!

Its no wonder foreal that's all ima say. I don't know what's worse their advice or the fact that you got 40 year old + women where one of em has never been married and doesn't have kids and can't maintain/know how to keep a relationship. And then u got tha other one whose been married to the same guy for more than half her life with children by him over here giving SINGLE or DATING women advice on how to date or why they should stay Single lmao

Its not even just them two tho. U got Bethany too. She's just as bad. She's like Sara Jay with a TV show smh.

And not that I watch Wendy or Bethany on the regular but I've seen em in enough action to catch their gist. They don't realize that they're helping to shred apart the fabric of Family. Say wat u will but they have a platform so its important what they put out there.

One has to wonder when The U.S. will "get it", everything ain't for everybody but Our attitudes are changing and in the short-term Long-term it isn't for the better. Our 1st Amendment is a tool for our Enemy. We just gotta find out The Who And The Where
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Kennedy warned us about these times and spoke on it (among other things). 50+ years later he turned out to be correct to a T
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    older women the greatest, especially an established one that don't need you for ? ? that's a dangerous broad. she'll make you up your game in every aspect, especially when you not impressing her with cars, clothes, and money, cause she got that ? .

? word dude now that's spittin the real ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? b? Is these threads the fallout of growing pains being locked?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YES

They freaks too
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the great older chicks I know are married I mean 3 to 8 years older. This one she is a dime piece though woo
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have done when I was 22 she was 36
    it was biggie you think a women is hot and you wanna bang so why not
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    The ? b? Is these threads the fallout of growing pains being locked?

It's just a discussion man this ain't growing pains.