Fellas Have You Ever Thought About Dating An Older Woman? (Drop In Fa Da Barbershop Talk)

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im confused. The type of older women yall are talkin about (know what they want, dont play games, etc) are great IF all it is is a ? .

But yall are describing wifey type behaviors (take care of me, cook n clean, etc)...so if thats the case, an older woman's clock is ticking and she really aint got time to waste, so she gon press you out real quick. An older chick worth a ? that is.

So sumthn not addin up...unless yall are doin all this with an older woman nobody wants to wife....somebody answer all this
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    You selling yourself short messing with a woman who is passed her prime and knows it.

They do all that "extra ? " out of desperation not because they want to. Live and you learn.

*LONG READ*

Its a new day tho Bruh. Things just ain't what they used to be. If I asked u to describe "spittin game" to me I betchu that u wouldn't be able to give me a clear answer or say something that isn't vague and cliche

Omw home from work last night I had to stop and get some Gas (fuel). So I'm in line and its just this cute chick in front of me. She was a 7.5\8 but she wasn't gorgeous enough to drool over.

The cashier ? was blinded by her beauty takin all day in line and I made a joke about the situation. There was no ? expression whatsoever (I wasn't tellin jokes geekin for a particular reaction either).

Anyways while we pumpin gas across from each other I noticed her license plate was ? up and mentioned it. With no eye contact or emotion she's like "Im not worried about it". I told her that's not a good look like that and got tha same reaction. After that there was about a minute of silence

She finished pumpin her gas before me and got in her car without even atleast saying "have a good night" - common courtesy. I was seein if she'd say something so before she closed her door I say "? black people" just loud enough for her to hear but light enough for her to not be alarmed (I pay attention to Tones n things).

Keep in mind I had my work uniform on which was pressed nicely (my Coogi boots is fresh too). My uniform and car is enough to let u kno that I definitely make more than $12 an hour but still got shade thrown at Me.

That wouldn't have happened like that with an older woman, she'd atleast would've said "goodbye".

I know its a "petty" story so to say but I'm just giving you an idea of the mentality of these young girls out here. You not even good enough for small talk. And granted the cute ones usually have the ugliest personalities, The 6 & Under Club is just as bad nowadays. I'm old enough to see the difference between Today and 10 Years ago too. And granted it was nighttime at a gas station (on a main road at that), that ? was totally unnecessary. I didn't even attempt to court her and got tha doo doo face.

Idris-Elba.gif

Dude...tha ? are u talking about?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    S2J wrote: »
    You selling yourself short messing with a woman who is passed her prime and knows it.

They do all that "extra ? " out of desperation not because they want to. Live and you learn.

*LONG READ*

Its a new day tho Bruh. Things just ain't what they used to be. If I asked u to describe "spittin game" to me I betchu that u wouldn't be able to give me a clear answer or say something that isn't vague and cliche

Omw home from work last night I had to stop and get some Gas (fuel). So I'm in line and its just this cute chick in front of me. She was a 7.5\8 but she wasn't gorgeous enough to drool over.

The cashier ? was blinded by her beauty takin all day in line and I made a joke about the situation. There was no ? expression whatsoever (I wasn't tellin jokes geekin for a particular reaction either).

Anyways while we pumpin gas across from each other I noticed her license plate was ? up and mentioned it. With no eye contact or emotion she's like "Im not worried about it". I told her that's not a good look like that and got tha same reaction. After that there was about a minute of silence

She finished pumpin her gas before me and got in her car without even atleast saying "have a good night" - common courtesy. I was seein if she'd say something so before she closed her door I say "? black people" just loud enough for her to hear but light enough for her to not be alarmed (I pay attention to Tones n things).

Keep in mind I had my work uniform on which was pressed nicely (my Coogi boots is fresh too). My uniform and car is enough to let u kno that I definitely make more than $12 an hour but still got shade thrown at Me.

That wouldn't have happened like that with an older woman, she'd atleast would've said "goodbye".

I know its a "petty" story so to say but I'm just giving you an idea of the mentality of these young girls out here. You not even good enough for small talk. And granted the cute ones usually have the ugliest personalities, The 6 & Under Club is just as bad nowadays. I'm old enough to see the difference between Today and 10 Years ago too. And granted it was nighttime at a gas station (on a main road at that), that ? was totally unnecessary. I didn't even attempt to court her and got tha doo doo face.

Idris-Elba.gif

@MoneyLuver does have a point though with these younger women. That's why older women are better.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've never pursued or dated a younger man.

success.gif

@topoftheworld‌

You're mine now.

New_Safe_House_Poster_Has_Denzel_Washington_Cuffs_1320259908.jpg

tumblr_mduwmkIOD91r99lo2.gif

scv1aw.jpg
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    @xxHondaCivicxx

Nah bob. Thing is doe, u kno nothing about me, the type of attention I attract, the type of females I deal with, nonetheless the age range of females I've been ? with in 2014 (alone), nevermind shawty I'm talkin to now

And if you didn't have your homies blindly cosigning you without even reading what I wrote then you wouldn't feel so smart.

[/B]I only responded to the Fat Chick analogy becuz none of what He or You said applies to Me or my life. Maybe for yall it did but We are not alike. I'm better at life than yall ? . Im sorry but I never had to resort to banging fat ? becuz thick and skinny ? wouldn't. You were only "weirded" out by it becuz u were lookin for a certain reaction. I'm sorry but I'm just not confused and nor am I hanging onto old baggage. I'm not you or your friends, we cut from two different veins foreal

Whatchu gona tell me about females holms? That u gotta wear nice clothes and not stutter when u talk and be confident in wat u say and do?

And that the Prettiest ones are usually the ugliest on the inside? Ight ? , enuf with tha High School ? . The whole gas station story shouldve been your hint.

Lets keep it real ? . I aint nothin like you ever seen before and you and your Mods on this site are waitin for a ? to crash and burn. Don't think cuz I'm on mobile that I don't know that's all u IC Mods cosigning your ? tryna gang up on a real ? and steal game. We all know your post wasn't crazy

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Again, you selling yourself short.

If you want go chase old birds around do fhat, im just not with cata acting like they some new found cream of the crop ? .

Broads just get more desperate the further they are from their prime, thats why a young chick will pass on something an older chick jumps for.

Its no different than fat chicks. If you like it cool but keep it real and dont act like you dont understand why a fat chick will offen do what a fit chick is less likely to.

I betchu that felt good typing that. I betchu that u thought u learned me something.

Thing is tho. I can't relate to your fat chick analogy so I can bring it only from a perspective of someone who only mainly banged Slim to chicks who were maybe at the most Ten pounds too heavy for their size and face. Rarely have I ever in my life banged a fat chick.

But I will tell u something, you're either yourself Single and don't ? ? out here or you're with a girl who's probably atleast 6 years younger than you and can't afford her own ? to ? in. Becuz if u think I'm settling then you just don't understand tha manual.

[/quote]
    And anybody who cosigned him doesn't either

I cosigned him because he's right. You're mad that young attractive chicks don't choose up on you simply because you exist, which is very childish. IF you knew how to move in this world then you would be focusing more on the positive signs from other females as opposed to chasing someone who did not give a single ? about you trying to randomly make small talk with her(which probably happens to an attractive chick at least 15+ times a day)

Older chicks are both easier and more aggressive. I've definitely been fed liquor and "taken advantage of"(lol) by older females.

I find it kinda weird that you focused on the fat chick part of his post. It kinda makes me think that the gist of the post went over your head. What you're basically saying is that you've never ? a desperate/easy chick, but if you've ? an older chick then yes you have.

And PS about that gas station chick: she ignored you because you tried to go at her sideways like most other men she interacts with. That story made me laugh out loud tho. You're trying to downplay the fact that a chick hurt your ego by ignoring you. A chick couldn't hurt my ego if she tried, most don't even try to cuz they know better. Learn from that lesson and do better next time

TLDR; Older chicks are easier[/quote]

*LONG READ*

She finished pumpin her gas before me and got in her car without even atleast saying "have a good night" - common courtesy. I was seein if she'd
    And anybody who cosigned him doesn't either

I cosigned him because he's right. You're mad that young attractive chicks don't choose up on you simply because you exist, which is very childish. IF you knew how to move in this world then you would be focusing more on the positive signs from other females as opposed to chasing someone who did not give a single ? about you trying to randomly make small talk with her(which probably happens to an attractive chick at least 15+ times a day)

Older chicks are both easier and more aggressive. I've definitely been fed liquor and "taken advantage of"(lol) by older females.

I find it kinda weird that you focused on the fat chick part of his post. It kinda makes me think that the gist of the post went over your head. What you're basically saying is that you've never ? a desperate/easy chick, but if you've ? an older chick then yes you have.

And PS about that gas station chick: she ignored you because you tried to go at her sideways like most other men she interacts with. That story made me laugh out loud tho. You're trying to downplay the fact that a chick hurt your ego by ignoring you. A chick couldn't hurt my ego if she tried, most don't even try to cuz they know better. Learn from that lesson and do better next time

TLDR; Older chicks are easier

Nah bob. Thing is doe, u kno nothing about me, the type of attention I attract, the type of females I deal with, nonetheless the age range of females I've been ? with in 2014 (alone), nevermind shawty I'm talkin to now

And if you didn't have your homies blindly cosigning you without even reading what I wrote then you wouldn't feel so smart.

[/B]I only responded to the Fat Chick analogy becuz none of what He or You said applies to Me or my life. Maybe for yall it did but We are not alike. I'm better at life than yall ? . Im sorry but I never had to resort to banging fat ? becuz thick and skinny ? wouldn't. You were only "weirded" out by it becuz u were lookin for a certain reaction. I'm sorry but I'm just not confused and nor am I hanging onto old baggage. I'm not you or your friends, we cut from two different veins foreal

Whatchu gona tell me about females holms? That u gotta wear nice clothes and not stutter when u talk and be confident in wat u say and do?

And that the Prettiest ones are usually the ugliest on the inside? Ight ? , enuf with tha High School ? . The whole gas station story shouldve been your hint.

Lets keep it real ? . I aint nothin like you ever seen before and you and your Mods on this site are waitin for a ? to crash and burn. Don't think cuz I'm on mobile that I don't know that's all u IC Mods cosigning your ? tryna gang up on a real ? and steal game. We all know your post wasn't that crazy

Who the ? are you ? ??
  • MoneyLuver
    I'm a Real ? . Them other ? is Champ
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭

*LONG READ*

Idris-Elba.gif

@MoneyLuver does have a point though with these younger women. That's why older women are better.

you do know "older" women were "young" at one point right?

a ? get hollered at 483 and 3/4 times a day, regardless of her scale rating. ain't ? you can say to a ? that she ain't heard, whether you gassing or being real. trying to sift through all the ? gotta get tiring.

less is more with young broads, cause you ? with they ego. walk past her and don't acknowledge she there or at most a simple "hi". if you got a chance she gone wonder why you not acting like the typical ? , and you gone see it in her body language. you got pick your battles and make yourself exclusive guy, you don't want a ? that's for every ? and she don't want a ? that's after every ? .
  • MoneyLuver

*LONG READ*

Idris-Elba.gif

you do know "older" women were "young" at one point right?

a ? get hollered at 483 and 3/4 times a day, regardless of her scale rating. ain't ? you can say to a ? that she ain't heard, whether you gassing or being real. trying to sift through all the ? gotta get tiring.

less is more with young broads, cause you ? with they ego. walk past her and don't acknowledge she there or at most a simple "hi". if you got a chance she gone wonder why you not acting like the typical ? , and you gone see it in her body language. you got pick your battles and make yourself exclusive guy, you don't want a ? that's for every ? and she don't want a ? that's after every ? .

Nah she wants that ? who got every ? but as for the rest doe who didn't know that?

These old heads be comin in ? threads throwin everybody off and ? up tha vibe. ? act like ? under 40 need to be spoonfed tough luv about these hoes. I ain't 11 dogg ? I look like!

6 pages in and the Older Woman with the Younger Man is popular. Not out of Desperation or a sick Biological Mother Fetish but for a variety of reasons
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm just letting him know we out here ....lol

somebody need to throw yo ass back
  • IgnorantSole
    @MoneyLuver my guy i'm 25, so what that tell you. not new to this

that broad THINK that's the ? she want, i'm just letting you know the ? is proven. make yourself exclusive and grander ? shall be at your disposal or throw your money round like the rest of the idiots with a "flock of ? " and bag you a bottom feeder.
  • MoneyLuver
    @MoneyLuver my guy i'm 25, so what that tell you. not new to this

that broad THINK that's the ? she want, i'm just letting you know the ? is proven. make yourself exclusive and grander ? shall be at your disposal or throw your money round like the rest of the idiots with a "flock of ? " and bag you a bottom feeder.

I'm 25 too but throwin money around sometimes is just part of the game.

I don't be trippin doe. I don't spend cash I don't have. But check this out doe, money comes and money goes, its always moving.

As far as not showin them any attention that's easy. I don't be givin a ? foreal, like I'm literally one of tha last ? on earth who don't give a ? unless u talkin about catchin a case for some stupid ?

So with that said. I don't play a game of "cat n mouse" becuz I'm confused about the ? and I want her on the squad. If I ain't got nothin to say then I aint got nothin to say. And if I do then I won't bite my tongue. If I feel like bein a ? then I'll be one and if i feel like bein a Gentleman then i'll proceed accordingly

Strategy only matters if you're actually trying to pursue her down the line. I ain't in college or the club every week so I ain't runnin into same-day jumpoffs like that. The females I be meetin r usually at their job (becuz I'm always workin) so I have lots of room to work with as far as approaches go lls.

The world is your oyster. Go 4 watchu kno. Don't listen to most Black Americans on relationshipadvice doe. Real talk, we got tha highest ddivorcerates, the most cchildren born outta wedlock, and more Domestic Violence than a little bit. Go for wat feels good and works, ? all that prehistoric logical bs. It rarely ever works in the real world
  • IgnorantSole
    throwing your money ain't gone attract nothing but a ? that's worse off than you. how is that gone benefit you? you gotta think 2-3 plays beyond the next move.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moneyluver if u were really confident in your abilities then u wouldn't be spraying feelings all over this thread.

If u self destruct this quickly over the internet then I can only imagine how hilarious it would be watching u trying to pull a female irl
  • MoneyLuver
    throwing your money ain't gone attract nothing but a ? that's worse off than you. how is that gone benefit you? you gotta think 2-3 plays beyond the next move.

That's just part of tha game sometimes Bob. Ain't no other way around it. U can't worry about that. I didn't lose track of the number of females I smashed intentionally. ? gets real in tha field

Moneyluver if u were really confident in your abilities then u wouldn't be spraying feelings all over this thread.

If u self destruct this quickly over the internet then I can only imagine how hilarious it would be watching u trying to pull a female irl

Why can't I speak on the subject tho? Why does there gotta be something more?

U wish I self-destructed, I'm already hip to yall. I've been watchin u ? for a very very long time :-@
  • IgnorantSole
    why have the men of your family forsaken breh

throwing money ain't part of the game breh, that ? 's a coping mechanism for the weak.
  • MoneyLuver
    Alright the Trolling's gone too far now. ? iz really startin to get delusional
  • MoneyLuver
    ? just know wat I'm doin out here lls
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    So @MoneyLuver do you think going out with an older woman is a good or bad thing? If so, how?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EasyAce wrote: »
    Older woman can be told what to do and they do it.....the irony of that

True. but that don't make young women more faithful.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Im confused. The type of older women yall are talkin about (know what they want, dont play games, etc) are great IF all it is is a ? .

But yall are describing wifey type behaviors (take care of me, cook n clean, etc)...so if thats the case, an older woman's clock is ticking and she really aint got time to waste, so she gon press you out real quick. An older chick worth a ? that is.

So sumthn not addin up...unless yall are doin all this with an older woman nobody wants to wife....somebody answer all this

I guess just ? older women is the goal and trying to make a wife out of a woman(close to age range) that's on the same level.
  • MoneyLuver
    So @MoneyLuver do you think going out with an older woman is a good or bad thing? If so, how?

Its a great thing. You younger than Me and probably most of us and I betchu that You and Your Homies would be quick to shack up with something older. I know it.

At the end of the day regardless you wanna ? or marry something with more than just her pride intact.

Don't end up like these Creeps who were lookin for Love and Joy in all of the wrong places their whole life only to end up playing Sugar Daddy to some Broad 30 years younger than them who's sweet for Tuition Money. It happens everyday

As I've already said in here. Whether she's just 1 year or 1 quarter century older than you and her Soul is Stable then YOU have the advantage, whatever u find that may be.

• IgnorantSole
    errbody wanna be a player
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I ain't trying to be a player. I'm just trying to "get in where I fit in" as Too Short once said.

Really the game is ? up on both sides of the coin. I'm still fairly young at the age of 32 but, man I'm at that line where I really don't want to pursue females in their 20's anymore and not sure about dealing with older women.
  • MoneyLuver
    willhustle wrote: »

Well I ain't trying to be a player. I'm just trying to "get in where I fit in" as Too Short once said.

Really the game is ? up on both sides of the coin. I'm still fairly young at the age of 32 but, man I'm at that line where I really don't want to pursue females in their 20's anymore and not sure about dealing with older women.

They just tryna Troll me Bruh. Everybody that's out here already know what time it is. The game ain't tha same, u gotta adapt n conquer.

What's politics if it don't work