Fellas Have You Ever Thought About Dating An Older Woman? (Drop In Fa Da Barbershop Talk)

123457»

Comments

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    errbody wanna be a player

Well I ain't trying to be a player. I'm just trying to "get in where I fit in" as Too Short once said.

Really the game is ? up on both sides of the coin. I'm still fairly young at the age of 32 but, man I'm at that line where I really don't want to pursue females in their 20's anymore and not sure about dealing with older women.

They just tryna Troll me Bruh. Everybody that's out here already know what time it is. The game ain't tha same, u gotta adapt n conquer.

What's politics if it don't work

I hear you but maybe I just think about things too old-fashioned when I look at the opposite sex. The women we are dealing with now that are in their prime was born in the 70's, 80's, & early 90's. So this generation of women we're dealing with have totally different mindsets & attitudes.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    errbody wanna be a player

Well I ain't trying to be a player. I'm just trying to "get in where I fit in" as Too Short once said.

Really the game is ? up on both sides of the coin. I'm still fairly young at the age of 32 but, man I'm at that line where I really don't want to pursue females in their 20's anymore and not sure about dealing with older women.

They just tryna Troll me Bruh. Everybody that's out here already know what time it is. The game ain't tha same, u gotta adapt n conquer.

What's politics if it don't work

I hear you but maybe I just think about things too old-fashioned when I look at the opposite sex. The women we are dealing with now that are in their prime was born in the 70's, 80's, & early 90's. So this generation of women we're dealing with have totally different mindsets & attitudes.

Right on
  • Mr. West
    Mr. West Members Posts: 212
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Older women are GOAT. GOAT ? , GOAT head, GOAT mindset. The issues you have to deal with in regards to younger chicks are ridiculous in comparison. Was ? with this 38 year old that knew whart she wanted, had her own ? , and basically wanted to have fun. Wasnt checking my phone every 5 minutes, didn't ask where this was going, etc. Basically went with the flow. Ended up moving to Houston but by far was the best ? and head I ever had. Nasty ? . I miss her...
  • Mr. West
    Mr. West Members Posts: 212
    Older women are GOAT. GOAT ? , GOAT head, GOAT mindset. The issues you have to deal with in regards to younger chicks are ridiculous in comparison. Was ? with this 38 year old that knew whart she wanted, had her own ? , and basically wanted to have fun. Wasnt checking my phone every 5 minutes, didn't ask where this was going, etc. Basically went with the flow. Ended up moving to Houston but by far was the best ? and head I ever had. Nasty ? . I miss her...

I know right? Older women can teach you the game. Plus, like you said they know what they want and got they mind right.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this the only thread he made that made since?