Have Y'all Met Any Celebs/Well Known People That Were Nice/Jerks To You? (Official Celeb Stories)

Options

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    My cousin got close to Jordan in Miami once and damn near got knocked out

I heard stories that Michael Jordan doesn't like fans ? .

fixed that for you, homie.
    I'm sorry, but that was a good one. I'm litterally laughing my ass of. I first heard that from Chamillionaire though.
    3783720-lol.gif
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Common at a HS assembly- cool as hell, had a convo with us and signed our CDs

Young Dro outside a concert- hilarious

Waka at a kickback- dumb and angry

Dwight Howard at a rec center- corny and goofy

Ciara- big foot ? stole my shoes at my cousin's house

I can only imagine this was how Waka was acting when he was mad.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hklcVvYson8
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    Saw Barry Bonds at Six Flags with his family. I waited until his family went on a ride while he waited. Saw my opportunity to ask for an autograph and this ? looked me dead in the eyes and said "you cant afford it."

e1be06e6fbf241aba9c858dcbbeda380033798857faf2102a918a2776a2ec2b8.jpg

Did you say anything back to him after he said that?
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Lol yea once I seen kareem wasn't havin it I didn't even try. I've never been one to approach a celebrity unless it was an event where they're supoosed to be seen and interact with the public..

Like one if my friends was at disneyland and kobe was there with his family and he shut down one side of the park cuz so they could be in private and he didn't wana be the guy to shut the whole park down...mufuckas was still tryna get at them even tho he said he's not signing any autographs or taking any pics
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ran across Boris Kodjoe at the airport in ATL. Dude was trying to look mad inconspicuous. I nodded and kept it moving.

Met Domino at an 8th of August celebration around the time when he dropped "Ghetto Jam". Nigguh was short af, but a cool dude.

Met Men at Large during that same 8th of August celebration. Them nigguhs got into an all out street brawl w/ some local nigguhs.

Met Brian McKnight when I was working at Footlooker waaay back in the day. ? was mad random. It was like a Tuesday or Wednesday morning not long after the mall opened so it was relatively empty. I was standing at the front of the store when he and his entourage walk through looking like they just got through hooping. Nigguh got some nice multiple sales that day.

I ran across Taj ( Eddie George's wife ) from SWV in Target. I nodded and kept it moving.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I've met a bunch. When I was a kid my uncle directed a local tv show in DC called Reggae On The Move so as a kid I was around all sorts of people I didnt even realize was that famous. They were just normal people to me.

Then when I was dj in college for 4 years and we ran the radio station I met and chilled with Lupe in 07 his brother smokes a ton of weed, met Bustah Rhymes in winter 06 and told him flat out to his face I thought his music post signing to Aftermath sucked. He told me he actually respected me not gassing up ? I genuinely didn't like but I think that's mainly because I was able to quote his old ? so well. Hung around Talib Kweli and he's about as low key as he comes off. Real observant though. ? remembered literally everyone name he was introduced to. Met and chilled with Wiz Khalifa too. That ? smokes weed like ? chain smoke Newports.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Met Akon before he blew up in a college tour when he would sing to Dip Set beats. This is going sound random as hell but Infamous Mobb and Buckshot were making fun of him because of his 1st album cover. All of them were cool. Got ? as hell on some Henny with all of them.

Rahzel from The Roots is a cool as dude.

Busta loves to talk about working out.

Sheek Louch is madd cool. Stops and talks to people So does Camron

Raekwon is madd genuine dude will talk some Hip Hop. Same dude you see in interviews.

• GorillaWitAttitude
    edited July 2014
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Met Akon before he blew up in a college tour when he would sing to Dip Set beats. This is going sound random as hell but Infamous Mobb and Buckshot were making fun of him because of his 1st album cover. All of them were cool. Got ? as hell on some Henny with all of them.

Rahzel from The Roots is a cool as dude.

Busta loves to talk about working out.

Sheek Louch is madd cool. Stops and talks to people So dies Camron

Raekwon is madd genuine dude will talk some Hip Hop. Same dude you see in interviews.

these days...not so much.

Busta_BET_Awards_Fat_01.jpeg

? looks like he got a thyroid problem or somethin.

damn-gif-o.gif..............He BLEW up, I hope doesn't blow like a New Year blimp.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derrick Rose was the nicest celebrity I ever met. Real humble and sweet.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Derrick Rose was the nicest celebrity I ever met. Real humble and sweet.

AWESOME
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't call him a celebrity but Project Pat met me in 06. That ? dap me up but when my homeboy extended his hand for a dap then Pat left him hanging.

I seen Cherish the same day & I tried to holla at all 4 of them
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Gwendolyn Brooks at the Edgewater Library in Chicago in 1996. Got an autograph.

Nikki Giovanni at a college function in 2003. Cool and humble.

Herb Jeffries in 2003. Got an autographed picture.

Octavia Butler in 2004.

Shirley Chisholm at a Daytona Beach community center in 2004, got an autograph.

Michael Vick at Hartsfield-Jackson airport in 2004.
    He was standing in a corner wearing a gray hoodie, recognized him and exchanged the Bruh man from Martin greeting
    tumblr_mnue5l4Anm1r986t6o1_400.gif
    A group of kids spotted him and swarmed him for autographs.

Common in 2005 at the ? Record store (downtown Chicago), when his album "Be" dropped. Fruit of Islam security was deep that day.

I haven't met any celebs with bad attitudes.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just met Lupe Fiasco @ the masjid for jummah prayer back in December. Real humble cat, a lot of the older brother new his pops Sensei Janco, Lupe a black belt for real and his pops was too. He stayed around for Asr prayer as well
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    R Kelly is an ? if there isn't any women around.

Twista is cool if you can catch him sober.

Glenn Thurman (col. Taylor from "a different world") is a pompous ? that is the epitome of cliche Hollywood. His delusions of grandeur is borderline insane.

Shawna is chill as hell but a Lowkey thot. Ran into her a few times. ? has the whitest teeth I've ever seen. Wanted to drive on her but every time I seen her she was with sum ? . Ass and lips on that hoe is bangin. Videos don't do her justice.

Scarface is a real ? . He was posted up like one of the guys. He's a hip hop legend that didn't let the status and the industry go to his head.

Met most of the local ? .

Was about to ? amerie in front of the W hotel when I met her. YES SHE WAS LOOKING THAT GOOD BRO!! She's real down to earth and sweet as cake.

Hulk Hogan when he was in his prime. That ? was a giant in the eyes of a scrawny fourth grader.

Rodney Harrison lived down the block from me.

Cap1 is phoney

It's a few more but I'm tired.

Man that's a nice list.
    So ILL wrote: »
    I met ? Gregory a couple of years back, he was cool as hell. Talked with him for a minute before he had to leave.

That's cool
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Common at a HS assembly- cool as hell, had a convo with us and signed our CDs

Young Dro outside a concert- hilarious

Waka at a kickback- dumb and angry

Dwight Howard at a rec center- corny and goofy

Ciara- big foot ? stole my shoes at my cousin's house

Lol @ dumb and angry
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Demarcus Cousins, we dap up in da club and we end up standing by each other. Club was packed that night, guess da thots got an alert he was there. Anyways, he get into it wit some groupie ? who was touching cousins too much when they were talking. Lol I thought cousins was bout to take that ? head off but he walked himself outside to calm down. They kicked da groupie ? out.