Have Y'all Met Any Celebs/Well Known People That Were Nice/Jerks To You? (Official Celeb Stories)

Options

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    s46hkg.jpg

TOLD THIS STORY B4 BUT I SAW BIG BOI AT ORANGE CRUSH IN SAVANNAH...TRAFFIC WAS SLOW ON BOTH SIDES OF THE EXPRESS WAY... I LOOKED OVER AND SAID, DAM THATS A CLEAN BENZ AND I LOOKED UP AND IT WAS HIM... NGA NODDED HIS HEAD AT ME AND I WAS LIKE OHHHHH ? THATS BIG BOI... SO I TOLD MY BOY I WASBOYT 2 GO GET HIS AUTOGRAPH.. SO I JUMPED OYT THE CAR AND HAULED ASS DOWN THE MEDIAN UNTIL I CAUGHT UP WITH HIM.... HAD MY ARM ALLLL N THE NGA CAR AND EVERYTHING. . NGA WAS COOL DOE AND TOOK THE PIC....

See this is why I couldn't be famous. I would've shot your ass straight up and peeled off and called the cops.

..NGA I WOULDA KICK THE HELL OUTTA YOUR MOTORIZED WHEEL CHAIR
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    s46hkg.jpg

TOLD THIS STORY B4 BUT I SAW BIG BOI AT ORANGE CRUSH IN SAVANNAH...TRAFFIC WAS SLOW ON BOTH SIDES OF THE EXPRESS WAY... I LOOKED OVER AND SAID, DAM THATS A CLEAN BENZ AND I LOOKED UP AND IT WAS HIM... NGA NODDED HIS HEAD AT ME AND I WAS LIKE OHHHHH ? THATS BIG BOI... SO I TOLD MY BOY I WASBOYT 2 GO GET HIS AUTOGRAPH.. SO I JUMPED OYT THE CAR AND HAULED ASS DOWN THE MEDIAN UNTIL I CAUGHT UP WITH HIM.... HAD MY ARM ALLLL N THE NGA CAR AND EVERYTHING. . NGA WAS COOL DOE AND TOOK THE PIC....

See this is why I couldn't be famous. I would've shot your ass straight up and peeled off and called the cops.
    LMFAO
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i tried hollering at dominique dawes once at the airport...she was gorgeous as ? ....

Now that is one celebrity chick, I'd probably have tried to go the extra mile to get some attention from.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s46hkg.jpg

Were you cleaning windscreens that day?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i tried hollering at dominique dawes once at the airport...she was gorgeous as ? ....

Now that is one celebrity chick, I'd probably have tried to go the extra mile to get some attention from.

i was just mad nice told her she was beautiful, asked her how often she's in the area, and asked her how good were the kids she was traveling with..asked her do she thinks we'll be getting any more gold medals anytime soon...she just smiled and said she had quite a few strong talents...then i told her we would have to stay i touch so she could keep me posted...she just busted out laughing and said something like she'll concentrate on coaching her girls and i should concentrate on keeping our skies safe......

i know a turn down when i hear it, i just smiled and told her it was nice talking to her
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p8P1adL.jpg

...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I met wendy Williams when I first started working at Wells Fargo back in 2010.She was a real ? to me when I was a new teller at time

Curren$y at Rock the bells in 2012 when he walked around the audience...Dude was actually cool but high after performing...Had him and Smoke Dza autograph my pink foamposites and snapback when i saw em at BB Kings back in May 2013

Joe Budden at a new years eve party in 2012...sitting upstairs smoking a ? by himself while Kaylin was standing next to me

Jim Jones in the mall walking the in the opposite direction where I was heading...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've met so many regular people in my lifetime, it's hard to keep count
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i was just mad nice told her she was beautiful, asked her how often she's in the area, and asked her how good were the kids she was traveling with..asked her do she thinks we'll be getting any more gold medals anytime soon...she just smiled and said she had quite a few strong talents...then i told her we would have to stay i touch so she could keep me posted...she just busted out laughing and said something like she'll concentrate on coaching her girls and i should concentrate on keeping our skies safe......

i know a turn down when i hear it, i just smiled and told her it was nice talking to her

lol Well you can't take it too hard. You know she gets it all the times, so turning down is probably second nature to her by now.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes i'd pick up my cousins kids from school, when shes working late, and i saw Lawrence Taylor there picking up his son. ? is black af. I didnt say anything to him cuz i dont care about that ol trickin ass ? head. I also see his wife there sometimes look ratchet af, even tho she gettin outa the s class or the bentley. Wig all lopsided n ? with her obvious ass shots. A few times she was in some sweats sporting the biggest ? lol
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    this ? reminds of some ? I read on AHH years ago..about a ? that hooked up with Jacki-0.. ? just as funny as I remember it

EATING JACKI-O

How did you meet?

I met her after one of her performances at the Chop Shop in Miami. It was about 3:30am. I was with two of my boys and she was with a whole entourage walking toward us across the street. Mind you, I was wasted. My boy was like “There’s Jacki-O right there”. They proceeded to dare me to go up to her. So I took them up on their challenge. As they passed, I was walking across the street & I yelled “Jacki”. All of them looked at me, which was kind of intimidating. I then said “Whats Up? Can I get an autograph.” to break the awkward silence. She smiled and said “Sure, Honey”. She gave them a signal and they walked a few steps away. Then she waved me toward her. “Do you have a pen?” she asked. I was like “Nah, to be honest, I really just think you’re sexy and wanted to meet you”. We both laughed. We spoke for about 5 minutes and then she said “What are you about to do?” I was like “Nothing, just chillin”. She said “What’s your number? You should come through my after party”. I was like bet, then I gave it to her. She said the number she calls from will be blocked. She called me like 20 minutes later with the location and the room numbers of the hotel. She was really nice.

How was she in bed?[/b]

So Me & my 2 boys go to the party. It’s was a bunch of people going in and out between about 4-5 rooms. Drinking, Smoking, Everything. We sat & talked until like 5:30 when everybody started leaving. I texted my boys saying “I’m gonna stay, I’ll holla at ya’ll”. When it was only us two in the room. She was like “So you think I’m sexy huh? Come over here and prove it.” I can’t front, I was nervous. She was sitting on the bed and I was standing in front of her. She was like “Show me what you working with? Don’t be shy” I drank her liquor from the table, basically downed it all. Then I just dropped my pants. She was smiling and nodding her head, and my confidence went up. She grabbed it and played with it a little bit and said “I can work with this”. She ? me towards her and we kissed for a short period. Then she jumped back on the bed and started undressing. This is when everything took a turn, and the aggression came out. While she was naked, I went over her sensually. She was like “Nah, Go down and taste it”. Kind of mean too. I was like WTF. I did it anyway. She was moaning, she was basically grinding my face, rough too. After about 20 minutes of eating her stuff, which smelled & tasted pretty good, she slid back and put her feet on my chest. She was like “suck my toes” I love it when a man does that. Of course, I did it even though I’m not really into that. After a few minutes of that, she turned in ? position. I was thinking I was about to get it in. Then she was like “now eat from behind”. I did it, but immediately she was like “No, the other hole”. I felt like I lost my manhood that night. She was so bossy. She had me licking every part of her body, p*ssy, ? -hole, feet, ? , etc. Finally, she was ready for sex, I tried to put it in, but she was like “Hold up bruh, Condom first” She pulls one out of her purse and puts it on for me. I have to admit, the cooch was really good. When we were done, it was about 8:45 and she just sent me on my way and said look out for another call from me. But she never called again.

Would you did it again?
    Would I do it again? I’m really not sure, I felt kind of degraded but It was pretty good. So if I have to answer, I would say yes.

What would you rate her?[/b]

I would give her a 4/5. She lost a point for all that pinned up aggression.

Do you consider yourself a groupie?[/b]

That day, I would consider myself a groupie, because I wouldn’t have allowed all that abuse with someone else LOL. But It’s not like out go out on a search for celebs.

^^^
    lol at this ? feeling hella degraded.... but would do it again smh
    LMAO at the way this story turned. I'm just going to assume that every Miami chick is like this. I mean Trick Daddy claims that he's a part of something called the eat a ? gang lol

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p8P1adL.jpg

that ? wasn't bullshitting... he actually came up to his elbow.. hilarious
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Kevin Durant is real cool. My son was at UT Soccer camp ... He was working out at the gym back in his college days when the camp kids were too. My son was the only one who recognized Durant . He ended up hanging out at the camp for the rest of the day and eating lunch with the kids. He sat with my son during lunch. My kid was sooooo excited when I picked him up .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Why do you have to try to make it weird???

Smh
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh and ai was always around n about in philly.....i was handing out groups of different flyers for several parties all during all star weekend, and his face was on like 4 of them.....he called me over to the car, and was laughing about how he was supposed to be at all these parties at once..... he gave me $50 to give a stack of one of the flyers cuz he never even talked to the people about using his image to promote the party...which as cool as ? to me, cuz he easily coulda just flipped out about the ? ......but he was mad cool.....i heard several stories about him just walking up on chicks in philly like "damn..you gotta phat ass" ? was mad comedy.....

also saw luke that weekend...i think he was filming a freak show cuz it was a group of ? outside in a circle and some chick was just dancing and shaking her ass int he middle...everybody was throwing dollars at her... me and my boy just started throwing flyers at her

say bruh you got any more ai stories? hes my hero you know
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    p8P1adL.jpg

Nice to see Durant spending time with his son
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rza is the coolest ? on the planet jay-z is an arrogant ?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    rza is the coolest ? on the planet jay-z is an arrogant ?

I wouldn't be shocked with Jay-Z he seems like the arrogant type.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bumped in to J.R. Smith at a bar in downtown Louisville a few years ago. I wanted to dap him up but he was chilling and I ain't wanna look like a groupie. Smh, young ? ? . He had a bad lil yellow bone with him.

I ran in to Deion Branch, Super Bowl MVP for the Patriots a few weeks later downtown also. He was at a hotdog stand and I was ? and approached him. He was real coo, I was gonna give him ? ? I hate the Patriots but I didn't. He had a bad one with him too.