Billionaire's breakup plan would chop California into six states.

2»

Comments

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    So you clap my post becuz u lose the debate.

You're a sore loser bro
  • MoneyLuver
    Anyways

In exchange for Maryland getting most of Delaware (the rest to PA) and the creation of the State of South Washington

Virginia and West Virginia should combine so that Virginia may maintain its heritage without having to "overly compensate" for a People who are of more alike in values and the People who aren't necessarily. It would work both ways

On one side of it that may be somewhat negative is that u have abuncha White People who have that ? /Confederacy lifestyle all in one area which in itself has its own set of issues. But on the other, that same problem is the blessing. Keep them isolated.

In the end everybody wins
  • MoneyLuver
    Not to mention they used to be together anyway (VA)
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    You're a sore loser bro
    pretty sure if you're going to troll and actively admit it, your posts will be labeled as such. but it's not like you're complaining about something you're doing, right?
    yeah, it's ALMOST like West Virginia left Virginia for a serious reason or something like that.

• MoneyLuver
    Re-wiring certain parts of The U.S. is just the remedy we need ("everybody") to maximize our potential and satisfy some of our Civil Issues - genuinely for the better

We The People aswell as Yes, Businesses too would greatly benefit. Nothing too radical as far as a complete makeover is concerned but something that feels right to everybody
  • MoneyLuver
    Democracy is an Art just as much as it is an Evolution
  • MoneyLuver
    janklow wrote: »
    You're a sore loser bro
    pretty sure if you're going to troll and actively admit it, your posts will be labeled as such. but it's not like you're complaining about something you're doing, right?
    yeah, it's ALMOST like West Virginia left Virginia for a serious reason or something like that.

Nah bob. You're just in your feelings becuz I'm not gonna let u troll and make a fool of me and I gotchu lookin crazy.

But that was tha past right? Next time just leave your feelings to yourself if you're not ready to listen to somebody else on your level (or higher imo)

Same situation with California, The "DMV", Virginia, and other State boarders as well. Its time you and the people who handle "our" democracy & get with the times
  • MoneyLuver
    Anyways

Little towns and cities should get in on the Gerrymandering too
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Nah bob. You're just in your feelings becuz I'm not gonna let u troll and make a fool of me and I gotchu lookin crazy.
    mostly i just have a distaste for ? posters.
    Next time just leave your feelings to yourself if you're not ready to listen to somebody else-
    throwing this quote out there:
    "Stopped reading at "except Gerrymandering never..."
    clearly the statement of someone capable of legitimate discussion!
    on your level (or higher imo)
    ahahahaha
    Same situation with California, The "DMV", Virginia, and other State boarders as well. Its time you and the people who handle "our" democracy & get with the times
    since you dropped the "level" thing there: it's spelled "borders."
    Anyways
    Little towns and cities should get in on the Gerrymandering too
    anyways
    gerrymandering remains a tool used by political parties to gain advantages at the expense of the population. funny you mention, say, the DMV (although somehow as different from Virginia, which is just inexplicable), an area where politicians have gerrymandered out representative politicians (you know, chosen by those pesky people) in favor of party figures meant to consolidate power.

kind of the reason you end up with people in BOTH parties talking about how gerrymandering is ? and bipartisan commissions to stop it would be great.

sorry about bringing the facts to your level
  • MoneyLuver