Will there ever be peace on earth?

Comments

• BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ all the replies. Damn
    Peace will never happen we humans extinct
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    life would be perfect, if it was just kids and dogs.

...but it's not so what do you expect
  • BlackCat
    janklow wrote: »

And cats
    Yes cats are fun too
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭

Nah.

Kids are ? and not just because its learned behavior.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    No. Unless aliens invade, then i think Humans will unite to fight a common enemy.

Not even then, some muthafuckas will sell out humanity just to be in charge or be left with like minded individuals. ? would look like a worldwide plantation, complete house ? , field ? , and scandalous ass nergo (but I guess in this case,) "alien," bed wenches that would be sucking and ? the aliens (or the ? that would be cool with the aliens.)

The only way world peace would be achieved is if, muthafuckas was running 'round out c'here floating and we've as a species evolved to the next evolutionary plain that involved using more than 10% brain of our brain capacity.

CS
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace itself is not a natural state. The natural state of humans is itself hostility and the fear of hostility from others which eventually manifests into war. As long as humans roam this earth we will always be hostile to each other, hence peace itself needs to be implemented by law... so no.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say why not? We think it's impossible, but look at what we fight over. Religion, (ownership of) land, money, pride... all these things created by the powers that be to keep us away from the real joys of life. None of these things are of the natural earth. The things that keep us living... air, water, food... run freely and eternally on this planet, that is if we allow it. Obviously there are select groups of people that keep this war cycle running, but if we learn the breaks of it, we can find peace within ourselves and our community.
  • janklow
    Free_Life wrote: »
    And cats
    Yes cats are fun too
    counterpoint: cats kind of suck
    Nah.
    Homicide quote, man, come on, now
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Nope humans are savages and that's why ? destroyed earth before

So he got it wrong the second time too?

LOL apparently ? can't correct his mistakes
  • kingblaze84
    And cats
    Yes cats are fun too
    Nah.

Why do cats suck? They're my favorite animal. They torture mice, but none of us likes mice anyway.
  • Clymaxx
    Clymaxx Members Posts: 6
    when-the-new-guy-asks-wheres-the-projects-doc.gif

Sorry I had to do it?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is such a thing as peace so yes.
  • kingblaze84
    There is such a thing as peace so yes.

Worldwide peace? How will that happen?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not until there is a fundamental spiritual and mental change in humanity
  • BlackCat
    And cats
    Yes cats are fun too
    Nah.

Why do cats suck? They're my favorite animal. They torture mice, but none of us likes mice anyway.
    That's what I was thinking too. I like dogs and kids but can't beat cats! They are the coolest pets. Off topic but turtles are cool too.

• kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    And cats
    Yes cats are fun too
    Nah.

That's what I was thinking too. I like dogs and kids but can't beat cats! They are the coolest pets. Off topic but turtles are cool too.

? yeah, Ima get a cat soon. Turtles get cool points from me only cuz of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. That was my ? growing up, might even see the movie next month.

Otherwise, turtles are kind of awkward to me.
  • BlackCat
    And cats
    Yes cats are fun too
    Nah.

? yeah, Ima get a cat soon. Turtles get cool points from me only cuz of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. That was my ? growing up, might even see the movie next month.

I'm getting two cats soon! I'm still going crazy about names.

But why are turtles awkward? Lol

• janklow
    disloyal animals that ? in a box in your house. seems wrong
    that said, if you get a stray cat to show up and do rodent killing around the house in exchange for food, it's a good deal. i respect those cats alone

• BlackCat
    Cats are very loyal!!
  • kingblaze84
    And cats
    Yes cats are fun too
    Nah.

Two cats nice, I'm thinking of getting two as well, probably both at the same time sometime next month. I'm gona name one of them Kobe, the other name I'm not sure on.

As far as turtles being awkward, IDK man, they're always slow and look old as hell. I like animals to be a little bit more vibrant. And they also don't really do anything
  • kingblaze84
    disloyal animals that ? in a box in your house. seems wrong
    that said, if you get a stray cat to show up and do rodent killing around the house in exchange for food, it's a good deal. i respect those cats alone

Since when are cats disloyal? I know some attack their owners and ? but that's rare. I've had friends with cats and I played with them for years, never saw anything disloyal about them. And a regular cat can ? rodents around the house too
  • BlackCat
    And cats
    Yes cats are fun too
    Nah.

Two cats nice, I'm thinking of getting two as well, probably both at the same time sometime next month. I'm gona name one of them Kobe, the other name I'm not sure on.

As far as turtles being awkward, IDK man, they're always slow and look old as hell. I like animals to be a little bit more vibrant. And they also don't really do anything
    Lol @‌ kobe
    Getting both at the same time is good idea. They will bond well.
    But that's why I like turtles. They are unique and just be chilling.
  • janklow
    Cats are very loyal!!
    please don't lie on the internet
    Since when are cats disloyal? I know some attack their owners and ? but that's rare.
    i am not really concerned about the dudes getting their ? kicked by their own cats because that's on a whole different level of problems. but cats don't give a ? about you

• kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Cats are very loyal!!
    please don't lie on the internet
    Since when are cats disloyal? I know some attack their owners and ? but that's rare.
    i am not really concerned about the dudes getting their ? kicked by their own cats because that's on a whole different level of problems. but cats don't give a ? about you

So all the times when I pet cats and they act all affectionate with me, without me feeding it all, are all moments that were a lie? All those purring sounds can't be based on a lie, they care about me damnit. THEY PURR!

Plus I can tell stories that prove cats love me, like the time my friend's cat chased away a squirrel that tried to eat the lettuce off my hamburger. And nope, the cat refused any of the salad and hamburger I offered it afterwards. That's love right there, so yes they do give a ? about me.