Would You EVER Date A Stripper THE SEQUEL? (Trouble Waiting To Happen?)

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just here for the pics.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I have and the ? was amazing but these things never end well

Like how don't they end well?

STRIPPERS tend to see men as suckers, so they after a while start trying to use you. when I was around your age this stripper ? i has in love with( the ass and ? was outstanding ) tried to juice me but it back fired on the hoe and I left her bank account empty and left her ass broke.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHY NOT JUST BUMP THE THREAD FROM A MONTH AGO
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    @YouthGorilla‌ If she still in the clubs, don't even ? consider it. If not, I ain't sayin, do it or don't. But if you ever in that situation, just understand what come with it, inside and out. It's a lot more than just not workin in the club no more. ? the logic because people ain't logical, she always gon' carry that stigma, and you gonna fight all that ? right with her. If you super secure in your position, you good, but you can't be no weak ? in that spot. If you prone to sucka attacks, stay away. . Godspeed my G.

You got a point and true.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea bruh. They be fit and bomb AF. My ex husband was one before he joined the army.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah its enough drama just dating a normal everyday chick ..magnify that times 100 when u have a stripper GF ...
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Yea bruh. They be fit and bomb AF. My ex husband was one before he joined the army.
    kobeconfused.gif
    Nah its enough drama just dating a normal everyday chick ..magnify that times 100 when u have a stripper GF ...

Yeah you win on that point.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think so
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least the chances of gettin a 3sum would be greater.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only ? that can SERIOUSLY date a stripper is her ? . That's the only type of dude that handle that dynamic because he's profiting off of it.

You can ? casually, go out on a few dates (dutch of course, that ? always got cash), put a few in the air and chill at the crib. But seriously cuffing and catching feelings? Ummm nah...there's something very dysfunctional about being cool with your chick sitting in ? laps for money, even if she ain't ? .

I casually ? my now husband while I stripped...when I started catching feelings the money got slim because I really hated going to work...I used to sit in the dressing room and text him all night long and go home broke af, lol. When we decided it was time to put titles on things, I hung up my heels and found a real job.

LOL...documentary

But yea a chick still stripping while im trying to build not happening.

And every chick stripper or not going to have issues.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is ? and I ain't marrying her so it's whatever.If she cool to be around and ? my brains out we can shack up.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only ? that can SERIOUSLY date a stripper is her ? . That's the only type of dude that handle that dynamic because he's profiting off of it.

You can ? casually, go out on a few dates (dutch of course, that ? always got cash), put a few in the air and chill at the crib. But seriously cuffing and catching feelings? Ummm nah...there's something very dysfunctional about being cool with your chick sitting in ? laps for money, even if she ain't ? .

I casually ? my now husband while I stripped...when I started catching feelings the money got slim because I really hated going to work...I used to sit in the dressing room and text him all night long and go home broke af, lol. When we decided it was time to put titles on things, I hung up my heels and found a real job.

Any pics of you from those days?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Those who say yes they would..............for future reference, say no to Jhonni Blaze
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm dating a stripper right now well a use to be stripper she in college now was stripping before she met me stopped before she met me. She has a few past issues was addicted to coke and heroin she OD'd and was dead for 3mins but like I said that was all before we met and we ain't had no problems plus she's bi and is amazing in bed she 21 I'm 22 we straight
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited July 2014
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Those who say yes they would..............for future reference, say no to Jhonni Blaze

LOL why?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

black_men_lol_gif.gif
  • Copper
    Options
    strippers serve a purpose and that purpose should never be marriage, kids or relationships
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    strippers serve a purpose and that purpose should never be marriage, kids or relationships

Hmmm I think your wrong my relationships going great with my ex stripper gf
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

Please elaborate
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL why?

she was the stripper that set her boyfriend up to get killed
  • Sir Lurkalot
    Sir Lurkalot Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just hit & move on, all skrippers are ? anyway
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only ? that can SERIOUSLY date a stripper is her ? .

@BOSSExcellence‌
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

I casually ? my now husband while I stripped...when I started catching feelings the money got slim because I really hated going to work...I used to sit in the dressing room and text him all night long and go home broke af, lol. When we decided it was time to put titles on things], I hung up my heels and found a real job.

Thats a lie
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options

LOL why?

she was the stripper that set her boyfriend up to get killed

I heard about that, but she said it was someone else. Plus she said she loved him and etc.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4TmV8ZReoU
  • Copper
    Options
    I'm dating a stripper right now well a use to be stripper she in college now was stripping before she met me stopped before she met me. She has a few past issues was addicted to coke and heroin she OD'd and was dead for 3mins but like I said that was all before we met and we ain't had no problems plus she's bi and is amazing in bed she 21 I'm 22 we straight

Hmmm I think your wrong my relationships going great with my ex stripper gf

don't kiss that hoe in the mouth!!