Cheap Seats Top 10 Players of All Time (The NBA Edition) #7 Player in NBA History

Options
2»

Comments

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wilt Chamberlain
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    ? voting for chamberlain aint watched one game he played in ...lmao

It wouldn't be an "All Time" list w/out the greatest players of "All Time". Maybe you should make a list of "Greatest Players That You've Actually Seen Play". Just a thought.

That's probably what it should be then .....how the ? you gone have an intelligent conversation about a ? greatness and you ain't never watched a ? lick of him playing?

Y'all cats man.....

Lol....FOH niggaroaches

So you've never had an intelligent discussion revolving around russell or wilt or dr j etc... how old are you btw
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wilt Chamberlain
    By that logic it would be impossible to have an "intelligent conversation" about any historical events unless we were there to actually witness them happening. That's deep.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    By that logic it would be impossible to have an "intelligent conversation" about any historical events unless we were there to actually witness them happening. That's deep.

gtfoh with that logic ? bruh.. this the cheap seats ain't no body got time for that
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Lebron James
    Need a tie breaker. Personally I would take Wilt over Shaq
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tim Duncan
    coop9889 wrote: »
    ? voting for chamberlain aint watched one game he played in ...lmao

It wouldn't be an "All Time" list w/out the greatest players of "All Time". Maybe you should make a list of "Greatest Players That You've Actually Seen Play". Just a thought.

That's probably what it should be then .....how the ? you gone have an intelligent conversation about a ? greatness and you ain't never watched a ? lick of him playing?

Y'all cats man.....

Lol....FOH niggaroaches

So you've never had an intelligent discussion revolving around russell or wilt or dr j etc... how old are you btw

Let me restate what im trying to say...what im asking is this..

How can you have a comparative conversation about players greatness or how can you articulate how much better a guy is from another if you've NEVER seen a guy play a single game of basketball... I mean at the very least you have to acknowledge that the only thing you can rely on in that scenario would be stats with no context and hearsay from other people
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tim Duncan
    Give Timmy his due!!
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Tim Duncan

Your logic is idiotic ....basketball analysis is not absolute like most historical fact ...there are many things that are subjective and up to personal interpretation

There is no personal interpretation about whether or not the civil war happened ...there is no personal interpretation on whether or not president kennedy got his ? head blown off ...however if you where to ask if Martin Luther King was a "nicer guy" or smarter than Malcom X it would probably behoove you to have actually been around the two or have seen them in action to give an articulate piece of commentary on the question.....obviously

I swear y'all ? ? fail every time you try to sound smart
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Wilt Chamberlain

Your logic is idiotic ....basketball analysis is not absolute like most historical fact ...there are many things that are subjective and up to personal interpretation

There is no personal interpretation about whether or not the civil war happened ...there is no personal interpretation on whether or not president kennedy got his ? head blown off ...however if you where to ask if Martin Luther King was a "nicer guy" or smarter than Malcom X it would probably behoove you to have actually been around the two or have seen them in action to give an articulate piece of commentary on the question.....obviously

Not idiotic at all. Just not what you wanted to read. You obviously have delusions of grandeur which lead you to believe that you are superior to everyone who disagrees w/ your assertions. That's cool. I'm not here to have a ? contest w/ anyone. The fact is that there are numbers, since you are the stat guy, which tell us that these men are most definitely some of the greatest to ever do it. You can bring up the context of era/competition and that argument definitely has merit but the argument that we can't possibly vote for Wilt as one of the greatest for the simple fact that we didn't see him play has no merit at all.

Back to the question at hand, does The Stilt finally get a spot now that he's up by 1 in the voting?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Lebron James

Not idiotic at all. Just not what you wanted to read. You obviously have delusions of grandeur which lead you to believe that you are superior to everyone who disagrees w/ your assertions. That's cool. I'm not here to have a ? contest w/ anyone. The fact is that there are numbers, since you are the stat guy, which tell us that these men are most definitely some of the greatest to ever do it. You can bring up the context of era/competition and that argument definitely has merit but the argument that we can't possibly vote for Wilt as one of the greatest for the simple fact that we didn't see him play has no merit at all.

Back to the question at hand, does The Stilt finally get a spot now that he's up by 1 in the voting?

Done deal
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Tim Duncan

You clearly sound insecure ...I'm simply making an Argument ...if you can counter intelligently than do so ... Claiming I have a "superiority complex" because your logic fails when scrutinized is a cop out and a poor excuse.. Improve your argument improve your ability to articulate yourself and you wouldn't make poor assessments ...

? said they don't care about "stupid stats" and they use the "eye test" lol ...but now your using your entire assement of a players ability based on statistical analysis?

Hmmmmmm Lol...which one is it confused ass ? ?

And you can vote for whoever you like ...you can obviously say whatever you like ...that's not what I said ...dont create strawmans my guy (it illustrates that your argument is weak) what I'd said was how can you have an intelligent conversation a substantive converstaion comparing things you've never seen...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Tim Duncan
    A prime Duncan vs a Prime Olujuwan.. I know different positions but still..damn..gotta meditate.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Tim Duncan
    ? it. If Timmy don't win this I'm done