Why is it so hard for people to put 2 and 2 together?

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in The Social Lounge
I mean it's simple logic. If the last World War ended with the use of the nuclear bomb (a primitive one that decimated 2 entire cities), the logical rationale is that the next world war will start with a nuclear bomb!

Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg

Left is Hiroshima, Right is Nagasaki

Hiroshima_aftermath.jpg

That is the aftermath pic of Hiroshima. Total annihilation by the first atom bombs ever created! The bombs that the world posses today make the ones that destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like firecrackers. Like this one:

http://youtu.be/H9AMtUeyDP0

Tsar_Bomba_Comparison.gif

Look at this tool to get a guesstimate of how much damage these weapons would do to major population centers:

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

But why am I saying all this? Well because it's the blood moon season! You got:

1. The rise of Russia
2. The decline of America
3. War in Syria
4. War in Nigeria
5. War in Israel
6. War in Iraq
7. War in the Ukraine
8. China laying in the cut
9. Saudi Arabia being the wolf in sheep's clothing
10. Iran laying the trap for World War 3

and I can go on and on and on about the signs of the times. But I just want people to be aware of the seriousness, the lateness, and the shortness of the hour in which we are living. Don't think that things are sweet if you happen to live in a land of peace and safety. The world is reaching it's tipping point and if you can't see it, i feel sorry for you.

But hey that's why I let the heavens tell the story and if you will not hear it's voice, well...........

TETRAD1.jpg

It's the blood moon season. Amen.

Comments

• count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    The blood moons have nothing to do with it. When that pope guy brokers peace in Jerusalem and goes and lives there, then start looking up. Well..... after a time, 2 times and half a time that is.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    count remy wrote: »
    The blood moons have nothing to do with it. When that pope guy brokers peace in Jerusalem and goes and lives there, then start looking up. Well..... after a time, 2 times and half a time that is.

Well if the blood moons have nothing to do with it, how do you explain Genesis 1:14?

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been like this for thousands of years..

The only reason we know so much about what's going on in other countries now is because of the rise in the technology to spread it; social media and cellphones..

Everyone is a reporter now..

It's an illusion of "there's so much war" (or "sin")
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    VIBE wrote: »

The only reason we know so much about what's going on in other countries now is because of the rise in the technology to spread it; social media and cellphones..

Yes, the bolded confirms what ? told Daniel long long ago about the time of the end in Daniel 12:4. Amen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    always searching for the "sign of the times" by looking at the sky borders on witchcraft no different from reading tea leaves or entrails.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, the bolded confirms what ? told Daniel long long ago about the time of the end in Daniel 12:4. Amen.

that speaks about the readings of Daniel, knowledge increasing = better understanding as the "prophecies" unfold..

not about science, technology, social media etc.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saying obvious ? then tying it into religious ? doesn't make you a prophet. Stop making threads.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you...you flirt sooo much on ig...
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing we can do if these fools wanna use nuclear bombs
  • reapin505
    If we die, we die. No one knows when they hell that is gonna happen. An old ass book isn't going to tell us when our time is up. Stop fear mongering and trying to scar people into religion.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

that speaks about the readings of Daniel, knowledge increasing = better understanding as the "prophecies" unfold..

not about science, technology, social media etc.

You need to broaden your horizon and think bigger Vibe! But of course you need the Holy Spirit in order to do this. ? isn't one dimensional Vibe. There are more meanings than just the obvious meaning or not so obvious meaning.

? told Daniel to shut up the book and seal it (the prophecy of Daniel) till the time of the end. ? said that when the end came, knowledge would increase meaning:

A) Knowledge of Gods end time plan would increase in the last days as the picture came in to focus
    B) Human Knowledge will increase in the last days. This fact is of course evident.

Also ? told Daniel that in the last days many would go to and fro meaning:

A) Many would go "to and fro" in the scriptures in order to gain knowledge of the end times, thus knowledge would be increased.
    B) Many would go "to and fro" meaning travel because of the increase of knowledge. For thousands of years up until a lil over a 100 years ago, the fastest mankind could go was on the fastest horse. But now mankind can go to the Moon and back if he wants. Yes, man is going "to and fro". Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Evilchuck wrote: »

I just like to throw my reel out there from time to time Charlie :-)
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    CracceR wrote: »
    nothing we can do if these fools wanna use nuclear bombs

Yes there is something we can do. Well at least I know what I am going to do. Amen.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evilchuck wrote: »

I just like to throw my reel out there from time to time Charlie :-)

You gone make me take yo celibacy.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2014
    reapin505 wrote: »
    If we die, we die. No one knows when they hell that is gonna happen. An old ass book isn't going to tell us when our time is up. Stop fear mongering and trying to scar people into religion.

1. We can know the signs of the times.
    2. The word of ? maps it all out.
    3. No one is fear mongering.
    4. No one is scaring people into religion.
    5. I'm a watchman on the wall who loves people, thus I am sounding the alarm because I want people to be informed and not clueless.
    6. If I was a selfish ? I would keep this information to myself and only care about me.
    7. I love you. Amen.
  • reapin505
    You're a fool that speaks of prophecy like he knows what is going on. Whatever ? people believe they are too damn dumb to know a deities plans. The bible is nothing more than an interesting story book. Saying the end is near is like saying it may or may not rain cats and dogs. No one knows when it will happen. Not Jews, not Christians, Muslims, not Pagans, no one. Its just ? guessing.

Also scare not scar because I am ? and can't spell anymore apparently.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    reapin505 wrote: »
    You're a fool that speaks of prophecy like he knows what is going on. Whatever ? people believe they are too damn dumb to know a deities plans. The bible is nothing more than an interesting story book. Saying the end is near is like saying it may or may not rain cats and dogs. No one knows when it will happen. Not Jews, not Christians, Muslims, not Pagans, no one. Its just ? guessing.

Also scare not scar because I am ? and can't spell anymore apparently.

I only say what thus saith the Lord my friend. If you will hear, hear. Amen.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know the issue with using a nuclear weapon nowadays?? Retaliation. Be it Russia, China, the US, or anyone else using them. The object of war historically has been about obtaining wealth through land, resource, or money acquisition. The person who initiates a nuclear war is doing so knowing that they wont live to see any financial gains. Even Putin, as Bond villianous as he is, recognizes the futility of nuclear war. It's a game everyone loses
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how is that logical rationale tho, the first world war didn't end with a nuclear bomb. for your logic to make sense, then world war ii should've started with a nuclear blast right. or are you just leaving out the first ww. or have i just been drinking too much tonight and im right
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man I Dont understand religous folks, yall stay wanting the world to end, according to yall, the world been ending since it begin
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wars been the normal thing in many countries for all of human history. Your reaching
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say the end is probably gonna be some ? mother nature dishes out.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭