kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody wanna shareplay that with me?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    I passed on B4. Im not supporting anymore action games that get released yearly, that dont need a yearly release

Hell, i only buy 2k every other year

Bf4 dropped in 2013 its 2015, just saying. Its a fun game if your into only mp its a must have, most likely will become the standard for fps especially if treyarch drops a dud. I think people are tired of certain titles and that may not even matter. Like I stated earlier its a dumbed down bf that anyone can get on and have fun. Opposed to games like bf3 which had a huge learning curve.

I should've clarified my statements

you are right fam

but what i mean is, the medal of honor game and battlefield games to me are essentially the same game with enough variances to make EA justify a yearly shooter release. Still, as good as BF3 was, it really just needed map packs and extra content. Was BF4 really needed? IIRC, they were created with the same engine. The only excuse i could see was that they knew the next gen consoles were coming and wanted to put effort into that. I kinda see that pov but still.

They admitted they were trying to keep up with the yearly COD releases, but why? That game has its fans and most of them aint converting over to your game.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised Gamestop gave it an 8 of 10. Still waiting on the post office to give me this rental from GameFly.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I passed on B4. Im not supporting anymore action games that get released yearly, that dont need a yearly release

Hell, i only buy 2k every other year

Bf4 dropped in 2013 its 2015, just saying. Its a fun game if your into only mp its a must have, most likely will become the standard for fps especially if treyarch drops a dud. I think people are tired of certain titles and that may not even matter. Like I stated earlier its a dumbed down bf that anyone can get on and have fun. Opposed to games like bf3 which had a huge learning curve.

I should've clarified my statements

you are right fam

but what i mean is, the medal of honor game and battlefield games to me are essentially the same game with enough variances to make EA justify a yearly shooter release. Still, as good as BF3 was, it really just needed map packs and extra content. Was BF4 really needed? IIRC, they were created with the same engine. The only excuse i could see was that they knew the next gen consoles were coming and wanted to put effort into that. I kinda see that pov but still.

They admitted they were trying to keep up with the yearly COD releases, but why? That game has its fans and most of them aint converting over to your game.

Its all about the money grab but the leap Between bf3 and 4 were beyond maps, also they dropped an additional 20 maps from 11-13 for bf3. Bf4 Improved drastically in a multitude of gameplay functions. They were made on frostbite 2 and 3 respectivly. But Heist is the ? though.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Surprised Gamestop gave it an 8 of 10. Still waiting on the post office to give me this rental from GameFly.

Its a solid fun ass game shouldnt be surprised.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @the recipe, you on pc?
  • The Recipe
    Options
    @the recipe, you on pc?

Ps4 bro
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Anybody wanna shareplay that with me?

No. Lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just copped. Installing now! add me if ya wanna squad up and ? these little punk ass highschoolers. PS4: jsum907
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Just copped. Installing now! add me if ya wanna squad up and ? these little punk ass highschoolers. PS4: jsum907

I added you
  • The Recipe
    Options
    This ? is so fun fellas highly reccomend it, even if 3 of yall drop twenty and game share its worth it fellas. Way funner than any bf including bc2. Trolling with breaching charge on hotwire is goat.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you aint never accept my friend request
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Anybody having a difficult time trying to get into matches? I get disconnected from trying to join games a lot.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

You on hardline?
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Anybody having a difficult time trying to get into matches? I get disconnected from trying to join games a lot.

I fortuantly havent, actually sounds like those bf4 connections. What platform you on?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    So this game gonna cost 39.99 nextweek
  • The Recipe
    Options
    So this game gonna cost 39.99 nextweek
    Thats a good deal for 40 bucks thats a go.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

I fortuantly havent, actually sounds like those bf4 connections. What platform you on?

PS4, I get the same ? when I try to join matches with less people already in the game.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

I did so, your that smoke313 guy. Sometimes i just leave my ps4 on and im never around it when i get game invites.

I added you

Jumped in a game of blood money you were playing but i think you left as soon as i joined haha. Ill be on during the weeknights tho, ill invite ya to a game if i see ya on.
  • The Recipe
    Options

I did so, your that smoke313 guy. Sometimes i just leave my ps4 on and im never around it when i get game invites.

I added you

Jumped in a game of blood money you were playing but i think you left as soon as i joined haha. Ill be on during the weeknights tho, ill invite ya to a game if i see ya on.

For sure let me know so we could mic up.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    e Recipe wrote: »

PS4, I get the same ? when I try to join matches with less people already in the game.

Add me stcfinest
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody got this on xb1
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    This ? makes absolutely no sense on how hard it is for me to join a game. That's my only major gripe with this game so far. Good thing I ain't buy this ? right out the gate, got damn.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I never have had an issue getting a game.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Recipe I sent you that invite, trynna squad up with folks instead of running with randoms with no mic to communicate ? .