The Wrong Nations Won WW2

Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
This may be controversial but apart from the whole ? genocide deal, I am beginning to believe the wrong nations won ww2.

Between leftist ? in the UK who attach the US to every scheme and evil of the world and Russia and China, I collectively wish Germany & Japan had bombed them all into the stone age while our American men and women roasted marshmallows and laughed.

Should another big war come to Europe or Asia, lets just watch it burn next time :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhpI-ZFEd6Y

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UK and Britain is one country who should never talk about conquest
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    had germany won ww2 the world would be hell. the governmental system of ? germany was built on sand and would have broken up leading to civil war.
  • Darth Sidious

@janklow Lets not forget the Soviet Union and China both had their own genocides ( oh yeah those little things ) and they are both modern day horrors.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if germany had won those small war they would have the resources to build a bigger army to eventually come to america.

ignoring such a aggressive nation will only bring the fight to your door.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Japan and Germany was one of the most evil tag teams in world history, it had to be put down lol, but Britain wasn't too far off from ? Germany to be honest. One can argue Britain was about just as bad, it did commit atrocities all over the world too. But America hasn't done nearly as much bad as Britain and old Germany did, so I'm glad America, the Russians, and more or less China won. I'm not happy with American foreign policy but at least we're not setting up sex slave camps in countries around the world the way Germany and Japan did
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    UK and Britain is one country who should never talk about conquest

Yeah, Britain pound for pound has done more evil around the world then any other country. Spain to me is a close second.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    *does one of them "damn, I'm impressed" whistles*

Okay, I guess I really do gotta spell this ? out. Here's ? 's master plan, "Generalplan Ost":

lossy-page1-1166px-Generalplan_Ost_map.tiff.jpg

...and eventually, after the ? ties up a few loose ends...

Fatherlands_1964_Europe-960x716.jpg

The plan was to quite literally conquer all of Central and Eastern Europe, then exterminate all Slavic people while working them to death as slaves. That's like....200 million people? Killing all the Juden and Gypsies was just gonna be a appetizer. Stalin didn't wanna depopulate entire continents and people died under Mao because he was an incompetent ruler more than anything. Every other empire from Rome to the Khans to Britain was brutal, but they was about they paper first and foremost and if you didn't put up a fight you was aiight for the most part. Nothing else in human history approaches this sort of madness and the scariest part is that ? was a moderate ? . You need to drop to your knees and thank Allah right now that all the good nuclear scientists were Jewish lol.

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may be controversial but apart from the whole ? genocide deal, I am beginning to believe the wrong nations won ww2.

Between leftist ? in the UK who attach the US to every scheme and evil of the world and Russia and China, I collectively wish Germany & Japan had bombed them all into the stone age while our American men and women roasted marshmallows and laughed.

Should another big war come to Europe or Asia, lets just watch it burn next time :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhpI-ZFEd6Y

America rebuilt both Germany and Japan. They wouldn't be what they are now without America. I guess you a ? though cuz i'm sure it wouldn't have been good for black folks to be eradicated via gas chambers. I'm sure we were next. Regardless, it's not like America was treating us kindly..
  • Jabu_Rule
    Japan and Germany was one of the most evil tag teams in world history, it had to be put down lol, but Britain wasn't too far off from ? Germany to be honest. One can argue Britain was about just as bad, it did commit atrocities all over the world too. But America hasn't done nearly as much bad as Britain and old Germany did, so I'm glad America, the Russians, and more or less China won. I'm not happy with American foreign policy but at least we're not setting up sex slave camps in countries around the world the way Germany and Japan did

I can't believe i'm hearing this from you. Indian Massacres, Mexican land grabs, African slavery continued after Britain ended it. What about the crazy ass experiments and dropping nukes. Man America is up there with the fuckery..
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    FuriousOne wrote: »

I can't believe i'm hearing this from you. Indian Massacres, Mexican land grabs, African slavery continued after Britain ended it. What about the crazy ass experiments and dropping nukes. Man America is up there with the fuckery..

Amazing you say that because I'm amazed something like this came from YOU lol. Often times I see you defend what America does around the world......

America's past is an ugly and horrible one, no one will deny that. But I don't think it's as bad as Britain and Germany's history is, although it's pretty close and up there.

I criticize American foreign policy on many subjects but based on research I've done, it's still not as horrible as what the Axis powers did. America's genocide of the Native Americans pound for pound could be the worst war crime and genocide in world history but adding up what Britain and Germany have done with their colonies around the world, I got America around 6th place when it comes to nations with the most evil histories....

Scratch that, 4th place when I really think about it. The competition is really close though I give you that. For a long time I had America at number three

1)Britain
    2)Spain
    3)Germany
    4)United States
    5)Italy
  • Jabu_Rule

Amazing you say that because I'm amazed something like this came from YOU lol. Often times I see you defend what America does around the world......

America's past is an ugly and horrible one, no one will deny that. But I don't think it's as bad as Britain and Germany's history is, although it's pretty close and up there.

I criticize American foreign policy on many subjects but based on research I've done, it's still not as horrible as what the Axis powers did. America's genocide of the Native Americans pound for pound could be the worst war crime and genocide in world history but adding up what Britain and Germany have done with their colonies around the world, I got America around 6th place when it comes to nations with the most evil histories....

Scratch that, 4th place when I really think about it. The competition is really close though I give you that. For a long time I had America at number three

1)Britain
    2)Spain
    3)Germany
    4)United States
    5)Italy

I usually speak on topics rather then make blanket statements about a countries misdeeds. I'm sure you've seen me note that all countries commit to fuckery. I think wiping out an indigenous group that numbered 20 million and better tops anything Germany did. Also, there was the slavery and jim crow thing. Spain was way more homogenous and Indians in South and Central America did better. Care to include Australia's treatment of the Aborigines and Japan's massacres?
  • Darth Sidious
    I think I am really becoming a 'military' isolationist. If you aren't ? with us, we won't ? with you.

The problem is that countries like Russia ( currently taking away territory from the Ukraine ( Crimea ) and in the Process ( Eastern Ukraine ) and China claiming nearly the whole ? damn ocean around it and it's neighbors aren't on defense, they are on offense.

Nato, without the US, is a toothless ? cat and Japan ( due to the non-aggression stance of its military after WW2 ) are ill-equipped to stand up to Russia and China respectively.

How did we get here?

Direct consequences from ww2 and propping up our supposed allies ever since.

Thankfully Japan is beginning to take things into their own hands but Europe? ? , reading the comments from the readers of the BBC, they should welcome Putin and Russia so let him have the lot. lol

• kingblaze84

1)Britain
    2)Spain
    3)Germany
    4)United States
    5)Italy

I usually speak on topics rather then make blanket statements about a countries misdeeds. I'm sure you've seen me note that all countries commit to fuckery. I think wiping out an indigenous group that numbered 20 million and better tops anything Germany did. Also, there was the slavery and jim crow thing. Spain was way more homogenous and Indians in South and Central America did better. Care to include Australia's treatment of the Aborigines and Japan's massacres?

Excellent points but WW2 if I'm not mistaken killed more then 100 million people, and ? and Germany were largely responsible for starting it. America did massacre 20 million Native Americans, probably more but America KINDA won some karma points by helping to defeat Germany and Japan. The world would be a more cruel place if ? Germany won but I'm considering putting America ahead of Germany on the most evil history list. The main thing stopping me from doing so is that America did help make Germany the more or less decent nation it is today, same with Japan.

As far as Spain, I consider its history worse then America's because of just how widespread its evil eventually became, and I believe the Spaniards killed even more natives based on research I've done. And Spain had lots of slaves and its own mini set of Jim Crow like laws too.

On Australia, it's history is beyond disgusting, but it's genocide of the aborignals wasn't as thorough as America's and Germany's policies of extermination were. Japan I have at number 6 on my list, that speaks for itself....
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I am really becoming a 'military' isolationist. If you aren't ? with us, we won't ? with you.

The problem is that countries like Russia ( currently taking away territory from the Ukraine ( Crimea ) and in the Process ( Eastern Ukraine ) and China claiming nearly the whole ? damn ocean around it and it's neighbors aren't on defense, they are on offense.

Nato, without the US, is a toothless ? cat and Japan ( due to the non-aggression stance of its military after WW2 ) are ill-equipped to stand up to Russia and China respectively.

How did we get here?

Direct consequences from ww2 and propping up our supposed allies ever since.

Thankfully Japan is beginning to take things into their own hands but Europe? ? , reading the comments from the readers of the BBC, they should welcome Putin and Russia so let him have the lot. lol

well you know japan has a population of about 120m while europe has about 700m
    if europe wanted they had a much bigger army
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2014

1)Britain
    2)Spain
    3)Germany
    4)United States
    5)Italy

Excellent points but WW2 if I'm not mistaken killed more then 100 million people, and ? and Germany were largely responsible for starting it. America did massacre 20 million Native Americans, probably more but America KINDA won some karma points by helping to defeat Germany and Japan. The world would be a more cruel place if ? Germany won but I'm considering putting America ahead of Germany on the most evil history list. The main thing stopping me from doing so is that America did help make Germany the more or less decent nation it is today, same with Japan.

As far as Spain, I consider its history worse then America's because of just how widespread its evil eventually became, and I believe the Spaniards killed even more natives based on research I've done. And Spain had lots of slaves and its own mini set of Jim Crow like laws too.

On Australia, it's history is beyond disgusting, but it's genocide of the aborignals wasn't as thorough as America's and Germany's policies of extermination were. Japan I have at number 6 on my list, that speaks for itself....

Most of those people were killed fighting. Germany may have started it, but that war was extended from previous wars dating back to the fall of Rome proper (do in part to Germans) and the rise of the Holy Roman Empire (ran by Germans). If they didn't fight back and capitulated, I'm sure the number would be less. What people don't know is that the Jews were giving an option to leave. Many actually did leave to Israel and America. It probably would have been a short reprieve though. The Spaniards did a lot more mixing with Natives then America.

The ? up part is, Germans are pretty much responsible for all of it. English are descended from German tribes (anglo-saxons). The Spanish (visigoths), Italians (ostrogoths), French (German Franks) and all their children. Even the Russian kings were related.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

1)Britain
    2)Spain
    3)Germany
    4)United States
    5)Belgium

C/s the bolded. They killed off an entire race. And fixed. Italy took L's to the Ethiopians. The Belgians ? Africa.
  • Darth Sidious
    CracceR wrote: »

well you know japan has a population of about 120m while europe has about 700m
    if europe wanted they had a much bigger army

But you know what, they aren't doing it because they don't have too. As a Nato member, you are REQUIRED to spend 2% of your GDP on defense.

A look at our allies, they aren't keeping up their end of the bargain. So we spend obscene amounts ( to their benefit ) of money on defense while they bank the savings.

If Europe were to get into trouble with Russia, who do you think they are going to come begging for help from? The US.

Russia has become emboldened because of Europe's weakness and dependence on their energy and it its spurring on the trouble we see in Ukraine because they (Russians) know Europeans won't/can't do ? all about it because they have all become ? -sucking appeasers who are a paper tiger.

We should not do anything to help a people who won't help themselves and fail to recognize who their friends and enemies are.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-nato-members-increase-defence-spending

The US has been pressing its European partners for years without much success to increase defence spending. Senior US and UK military staff are optimistic about the summit. "It should kickstart Nato," one of the British staff said.

"The US thinks this is its best chance for years," one of the officials said of the prospect of movement towards the 2% target.

The US and UK argument is that Russia has been modernising its military over the last decade and can now mobilise and deploy its forces faster than Nato until this year had realised. They argue that Nato needs to use the summit to send a message to Russia's president, Vladimir Putin, by making a commitment to increased spending.

Nato proved to be ineffectual in the face of the takeover of Crimea but the Baltic countries are potentially different. Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania are members of the alliance, part of the collective security umbrella that would require the others to go to their defence.

Nato_Spending_240614_WEB.svg

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    @janklow Lets not forget the Soviet Union and China both had their own genocides ( oh yeah those little things ) and they are both modern day horrors.
    yeah, but let's not forget you're cosigning ? Germany and Imperial Japan winning the war while literally being in the middle of their crazy genocides
    1)Britain
    2)Spain
    3)Germany
    4)United States
    5)Italy
    uh... how is noted colonial power FRANCE not on this list?
    and really, for body count you are giving Russia a heck of a pass
    well, at least in China's case, it has the effect of making its neighbors salty toward it
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    1. America
    2. Japan
    3. Germany

I'm just saying.

And ? out of here, ? Germany and Japan were evil incarnate at the time. Only reason they not above America is because America has done so much in so little time and has been the reigning king of Evil for over a century now. And before that.....still evil.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shock thread if I ever read one.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2014
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    1. America
    2. Japan
    3. Germany

I'm just saying.

And ? out of here, ? Germany and Japan were evil incarnate at the time. Only reason they not above America is because America has done so much in so little time and has been the reigning king of Evil for over a century now. And before that.....still evil.

They were lynching negroes and locking up ? while Germany was doing what they were doing. Jim Crow was in full effect before Germany created their version. The trail of tears was similar to the treatment jews got when they were displaced into concentration camps (reservations). Germany actually learned a lot from America and turned it up a notch..
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Yeah America's history became a little more evil to me looking at this thread, it probably does have a more evil history then Germany when I really think about it

1)Britain
    2)America
    3)Spain
    4)Germany
    5)tie btw Belgium and Italy probably (going back to the Roman Empire days)

@‌janklow

Regarding France, it's a top 7 nation for sure when it comes to evil histories. Russia I give top 10, not top 5 because so many eastern Europeans were supporting what Russia did and for the most part it stuck to its general area (kinda). The nations in my top 5 were more widespread with their evil but its a good topic because arguments can easily be made one way or the other

• kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    1. America
    2. Japan
    3. Germany

I'm just saying.

America by far is the biggest threat to world peace now, without question (behind radical Islam). We see the constant greed, evil and bloodshed American foreign policy has created all over.

It's basically just taken over from what ? Germany and Britain were trying to accomplish, world ? through theft, ethnic cleansing and constant wars to benefit the rich and wealthy of the world.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014

1)Britain
    2)Spain
    3)Germany
    4)United States
    5)Belgium

C/s the bolded. They killed off an entire race. And fixed. Italy took L's to the Ethiopians. The Belgians ? Africa.

True ? . I hated White people maybe 2 or 3 times in my life. One of those times was during college reading on what King Leopold and Belgium did...took me months to stop hating White folk after that. I can tell some pretty bad stories but I'd rather not lol