no offense but ? haiti
    i'm tired of hearing about it and what happened happened

That's the spirit. Black Power!
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    It's like the Tobacco company setting up a charity for lung cancer victims to find a cure when all they would have to do is close down their industry. These Charities are nothing other than a branch of the same evil that caused whatever disaster they're raising money for. And if it was a Natural Disaster... just remember Katrina.
    okay... so could you tell me what the Red Cross does that's so awesomely evil?
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And ? you too ?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    they probably will try and make a deal to try and get at that oil.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    okay... so could you tell me what the Red Cross does that's so awesomely evil?

What I just posted wouldn't be considered awesomely evil? Profiting off the suffering and emotional anguish of people while keeping a straight face... That's not evil to you? lol Damn, dude.
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What I just posted wouldn't be considered awesomely evil? Profiting off the suffering and emotional anguish of people while keeping a straight face... That's not evil to you? lol Damn, dude.
    i'm asking if you can be specific about what the Red Cross supposedly does rather than give me an analogy about tobacco companies. you're clearly implying there's a connection between what caused this earthquake and the Red Cross, so i'd think you could do that...
  • Chike
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i'm asking if you can be specific about what the Red Cross supposedly does rather than give me an analogy about tobacco companies. you're clearly implying there's a connection between what caused this earthquake and the Red Cross, so i'd think you could do that...

Wait no no... I never said Red Cross caused the earthquake lol wtf
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wait no no... I never said Red Cross caused the earthquake lol wtf
    well... this is the quote:
    "These Charities are nothing other than a branch of the same evil that caused whatever disaster they're raising money for"
    so come on, let me know what the Red Cross is up to or i'm going to have to assume you're saying there's a company that a) runs the Red Cross while b) smashing nations with an earthquake machine
  • Chike
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well... this is the quote:
    "These Charities are nothing other than a branch of the same evil that caused whatever disaster they're raising money for"
    so come on, let me know what the Red Cross is up to or i'm going to have to assume you're saying there's a company that a) runs the Red Cross while b) smashing nations with an earthquake machine

OH when I meant disaster, I meant all the poverty and diseases that are all over the world. I wasn't talking about "Natural Disaster" in that comment, hense why the word disaster is by itself. Haiti and Katrina aren't the only disasters that charities so-called fund.
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    OH when I meant disaster, I meant all the poverty and diseases that are all over the world. I wasn't talking about "Natural Disaster" in that comment, hense why the word disaster is by itself. Haiti and Katrina aren't the only disasters that charities so-called fund.
    so what exactly does the Red Cross do that's so terrible...
  • Chike
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I can believe this. But I dont think the method they use is an actual disaster causing weapon, I just think they did something to the fault line running through haiti that activated it to cause the quake. There has been a big earth quake in haiti before back in the 1800s. Either that, or the U.S. is just capitalising the ? out of this opportunity and it really was just an natural occurance. Either way, I know the U.S. is only there to gain something out of it. They don't give a ? about those people. Otherwise they would have helped Katrina more than they didn't. And don't give me the whole "there's a different President" ? . The president is a puppet and would get shot in the face by his own government if he interfered with their money-making world- dominating agenda. All the other countries are in on the same "Gold Rush" agenda as well.... don't fall for the ? and Red Cross is beyond evil you could not even imagine...

Commence with the tinfoil hat/nutjob comments....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The U.S. could've taken over the country of Haiti with a couple of butter knives and a some thumb tacks. Aren't we the same country that attacked itself so we could go to war with Iraq for its oil according to some CT?? Why create a mess when we could've come up with more efficient ways of creating a takeover?
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Should we really believe this? I mean, why not cause constant earthquakes in Saudi Arabia or other parts of the Middle East? ? , I'm sure they have a lot more oil than Haiti....right? Plus, with all these aftershocks, it's very possible a flood of refugees will come toward the U.S. in the not so distant future, something I'm sure the USA does not want to deal with. ESPECIALLY with this ? up economy.

http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/Geopolitics___Eurasia/Prize_Haiti/prize_haiti.html

not sayin its man made... u never know with these fools.. but whther or not it was... it happened and they gonna take full advantage of this...

but i dont get wat u talkin bout why not go after saudi arabia instead, and sumtin about a ? up economy.... dont u think if haiti has gold and oil its gonna save the states a hell of a lot more money than if they went after saudi arabia... they save gas money.... plus saudi already got billions of dollars floating in their country that they would be able to sustain themselves if the earthquake happened there.... science says when theres a place where the plates are grinding then theres cracks that are releasing the gases...

bush and clinton are in on the hustle.. we already know if bush is in sumtin then there are major bucks to be made.... we know he dont give a ? about the ppll.. so wat else is he defending??

and having haiti as number and controlling its resources will boost your economy.. so a few newbies to the states wont hurt their budget, while they tearing up the capital using it as a oil plantantion and industrial area.using until its completely grinded itself out of land. yall watchin it on youtube and all that ? . im sittin in the middle of it all... its no joke.. it aint about illuminati.. masons n ? .. its all about the money....
  • zoepian
    edited February 2010
    Options
    no offense but ? haiti
    i'm tired of hearing about it and what happened happened

wait till ur in the same situation and let somebody tell u that..
  • zoepian
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    man you paranoid as ? !
    I know people who would beg to differ with you about the red cross. I know a family who lost their home to a fire and the red cross help them a lot. I also know three families that was affected by Katrina and they always speak of the help the received from red cross. Are these people blinded by the evil?

thats why if you got enough funds you can hire a person who has a masters in public relations...i dunno proof or have any proof of that happenin... but wat they feed on u in the articles n ? is pretty much an exageration.. they help cause they have to... its their job.you live up to what you're selling... while they have many employees who actually have the heart and want to help with their all and really do care... the ppl in charge of it all.... the higher bosses up the ladder are the ones who make the big decisions.. they are jus as grimey as the next business man... and thats where the greed and "evil" traits play their roles...
  • Chike
    edited February 2010
    Options
    edeeesq wrote: »
    The U.S. could've taken over the country of Haiti with a couple of butter knives and a some thumb tacks. Aren't we the same country that attacked itself so we could go to war with Iraq for its oil according to some CT?? Why create a mess when we could've come up with more efficient ways of creating a takeover?

The US would lose their "Good Guy" image if they just went around taking nations over by force without any "Justified" reason.
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The US would lose their "Good Guy" image if they just went around taking nations over by force without any "Justified" reason.

Based on our Foreign policy of late - especially after the Bush Debacle - who still views America as "The Good Guys"????
  • Chike
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Based on our Foreign policy of late - especially after the Bush Debacle - who still views America as "The Good Guys"????

Apparently Americans do.
  • janklow
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well, if you believe there are such things as "the good guys," you have to pick SOMEONE for it to be, right? who else is a better option?

note: it is not France
  • Chike
    edited February 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Getwitcha claims
    Yes, the US Gov't has the most poweful weapon in the world at its disposal. It can cause earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, and psunami's. With the flick of a switch the US Govt can impose its will to any area with this secret weapon. Then the US Govt will deploy its super soldiers on the battle field.

Yeah! & so many fools believe everything you just stated above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI