Why Black People Must Stand With Palestine

Options
2»

Comments

• Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have people here even been to Palestine? These just seem like generalized, overly suspicious arguments.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Have people here even been to Palestine? These just seem like generalized, overly suspicious arguments.

I've lived there for 4years and always visit every other year I was there last summer. So I know what's been going on y'all just catching up
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

I've lived there for 4years and always visit every other year I was there last summer. So I know what's been going on y'all just catching up

Wow you lived there? Are you Palestinian? What's an avg day like there for the avg person, not including the past month of course
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

Go read what the United Nations has to say about Israel and Palestine and see for yourself. Israel has more violations of international law then any other nation on Earth for the past 30 plus years
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Go read what the United Nations has to say about Israel and Palestine and see for yourself. Israel has more violations of international law then any other nation on Earth for the past 30 plus years

I'm not talking about that.

I'm talking about people making blanket statements like, "Oh, it's just a trick. Palestinians don't care about Black people. We shouldn't stand in solidarity with them. ? that."

As if people can't care about more than one oppressed group simultaneously.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm talking about people making blanket statements like, "Oh, it's just a trick. Palestinians don't care about Black people. We shouldn't stand in solidarity with them. ? that."

Do you think Palestine would side with Black folks in a similar situation?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Aw nah, these ? ain't slick.

They love to get black numbers on they side, but they won't stand with us when we need they help.

Folks better not fall for this snake in the grass article.
    Although I notice the similarities between us. Just like you said they wouldnt stick up for us. Not an arab in sight at anti-police brutality rallies lol
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants in the Holy Land
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants in the Holy Land
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

? Israel.

It's a shame america supports them.

• kingblaze84
    Options
    Palestinians are showing solidarity with the people of Ferguson, Missouri who are protesting against the cop who witnesses say murdered Black teen Michael Brown....they're even giving advice on how to protect themselves with tear gas, since the Missouri cops think this is Afghanistan or Gaza.....

http://maxineanwaar.tumblr.com/post/94691113630/protect-yourself-from-teargas-palestinians-send

tumblr_naa1vnTFFn1qm6areo2_250.jpg

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what about white ppl? must they stand with israel?
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They love to get black numbers on they side, but they won't stand with us when we need they help.

This pretty much. If Hamas militants ran into you in their city , they would end you on the spot simply for being a kafar (non-muslim) so ? them. They declared war on a bigger and more powerful state so they get what they asked for. The only palestinians I stand with are the ones that didn't vote Hamas in and the ones that don't support Hamas. These are the real victims. Hamas is a cancer that Palestine needs to get rid of. It's such a shame they are only driven by hate. Imagine if they used half the energy they spend on trying to wipe Israel off the map , in actually building up their own country. Palestinians would be much better off.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? them culture stealing, ride for us but not vice versa ass ?
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you think Palestine would side with Black folks in a similar situation?

Prophetic post
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »

They declared war on a bigger and more powerful state

This right there

If you're Kevin Hart you don't try and fight Cain Velasquez
  • _Menace_
    Options
    What culture did they steal exactly?

Gotta hear this ?
  • Focal Point
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »

Gotta hear this ?

Black man culture...
  • _Menace_
    Options

Gotta hear this ?

Black man culture...

LOL ok.....
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

They declared war on a bigger and more powerful state

This right there

If you're Kevin Hart you don't try and fight Cain Velasquez

All true but it's a natural instinct among people to fight against those who are trying to steal land and water from their families. In this case, Israel is doing things the United Nations considers ethnic cleansing and the stealing of land from Palestinians, so of course Palestinians are gonna keep on fighting, even if they won't win a war against Israel for now. But things can always change in history, and considering how Israelis and Jews are being treated in Europe, Israel down the line better learn to treat the Palestinians better, cuz karma is ALWAYS a ? ....the images coming from that region aren't helping Israel's reputation at all, it will never live in peace as long as it continues to act like a terrorist state.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2014
    Options

This pretty much. If Hamas militants ran into you in their city , they would end you on the spot simply for being a kafar (non-muslim) so ? them. They declared war on a bigger and more powerful state so they get what they asked for. The only palestinians I stand with are the ones that didn't vote Hamas in and the ones that don't support Hamas. These are the real victims. Hamas is a cancer that Palestine needs to get rid of. It's such a shame they are only driven by hate. Imagine if they used half the energy they spend on trying to wipe Israel off the map , in actually building up their own country. Palestinians would be much better off.

There are many Christians and secular people in the Palestinian territories though aren't there?

I know what you saying but Israel's brutal treatment of the Palestinians is one reason people elected Hamas. Israel's horrible treatment of the Palestinians is never lost on the world, so it's only natural that people are gonna fight against this. Apartheid and killing babies and school children over the course of 60 years tends to cause many people to want to join arms, and realistically Hamas isn't going anywhere anyway, so they have to be negotiated with.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    There are many Christians and secular people in the Palestinian territories though aren't there?
    i am not sure about how well "many" applies, but there are certainly Christian Palestinians. and Israelis (mostly settlers, if i recall correctly) ? with them too.

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you? Well then maybe you can explain why the Afro-Palestinians are oppressed by their own so-called people. Tell me why Hamas was firing on Beersheva right into the Afro-Arab neighborhoods? Tell us all what an "abd" means in Arabic? I lived there too...you done stepped in it. Lets talk about the regional politics on some REAL ? .
  • _Menace_
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

Did you? Well then maybe you can explain why the Afro-Palestinians are oppressed by their own so-called people. Tell me why Hamas was firing on Beersheva right into the Afro-Arab neighborhoods? Tell us all what an "abd" means in Arabic? I lived there too...you done stepped in it. Lets talk about the regional politics on some REAL ? .

first of all Hamas wasnt firing at any of their people I don't know who got in your head about. ABD? you mean ABEED? Where you from out there? we can talk what ever
  • Focal Point
    Options
    Blacks gets ? on with no support, but we should turn around to help those who spurn our ppl, and at times jack the culture
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know what you saying but Israel's brutal treatment of the Palestinians is one reason people elected Hamas. Israel's horrible treatment of the Palestinians is never lost on the world, so it's only natural that people are gonna fight against this. Apartheid and killing babies and school children over the course of 60 years tends to cause many people to want to join arms, and realistically Hamas isn't going anywhere anyway, so they have to be negotiated with.

Yes but only until the ISIS movement arrives in Palestine..then it's open season on all non Muslims

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gaza-crisis-isis-pledge-join-palestinian-fight-against-barbaric-jews-1459190