Satanism....and all the misrepresentations about it.

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    @kingmaker84 you forget I no longer respect your criticisms about Christian belief because I'v found you to be intellectually dishonest.

and soul rattler you basically revealed yourself to be working under the spirit of the serpent in that otheir thread and you have my sincere sympathy.

I'm very honest, intellectually and otherwise. I know what the Bible says about the Bible ? creating and supporting evil as a result. You know and I know I have the proof.

you don't have proof you have belief that you do. but that belief runs contrary to what the bible actually says. what you are going to do is pull a verse probably from Isaiah with out diving into what's really being said

in context with the nature of ? as described by the scriptures
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kingmaker84 you forget I no longer respect your criticisms about Christian belief because I'v found you to be intellectually dishonest.

and soul rattler you basically revealed yourself to be working under the spirit of the serpent in that otheir thread and you have my sincere sympathy.

I'm very honest, intellectually and otherwise. I know what the Bible says about the Bible ? creating and supporting evil as a result. You know and I know I have the proof.

you don't have proof you have belief that you do. but that belief runs contrary to what the bible actually says. what you are going to do is pull a verse probably from Isaiah with out diving into what's really being said

in context with the nature of ? as described by the scriptures

LOL

So you're still going to deny what the Bible ? has already admitted to. No problem. Proof once again ladies and gentleman, that the avg Christian doesn't even like what the Bible has to say about its own ? .

I'll post up that verse soon enough. OOPS!!! I mean I'll post up several verses that show the Bible ? , a being worthy of being ? on, explaining how it created and therefore supports evil. No wonder American Christians liked to ? their slaves so much, the ? Bible ? supports evil.
  • zombie
    Options
    if you read what is said in Hebrew then a lot of the confusion about ? and evil would vanish but most people don't have the patience for all that study.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So just because you read the user name "soul rattler" and saw an avatars with a snake in it, all of a sudden I:m working "under the spirit of the serpent"?

Can you please have a serious conversation here and stop trolling?
  • zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options

So just because you read the user name "soul rattler" and saw an avatars with a snake in it, all of a sudden I:m working "under the spirit of the serpent"?

LOL. this post is proof that you don't actually pay attention to what i say making you the real troll

I called you a serpent not because of anything you said in this thread but because of the position you articulated in the other thread, basically what you advocated was the same thing the serpent tricked eve with in the garden of eden. That's why i called you a serpent

I did not even think of the connection between your name and a snake but i guess your chosen name is a psychological tell that gives away your real nature without you even knowing it.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options
    if you read what is said in Hebrew then a lot of the confusion about ? and evil would vanish but most people don't have the patience for all that study.

The Bible has been translated, it supports evil in every language homie.....and why I gotta read it in Hebrew? Why can't the Bible ? come back down to Earth, stop being lazy and go to youtube? He can even go on Blackplanet.com and explain why he didn't do anything during the old days. You never really answer this question. Especially if the devil is such a bad being, right?
  • zombie
    Options

The Bible has been translated, it supports evil in every language homie.....and why I gotta read it in Hebrew? Why can't the Bible ? come back down to Earth, stop being lazy and go to youtube? He can even go on Blackplanet.com and explain why he didn't do anything during the old days. You never really answer this question. Especially if the devil is such a bad being, right?

Because if he comes back now in physical form it's going to be lots of death, he's holding off on it giving us a chance to learn who he is, the bible ? is right on earth you just lack the ability to sense him you are like a broken phone
  • zombie
    Options
    the ? of the bible does not support evil.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

what bothers me is just based on opinion
    I could tell someone their existence bothers me, and they can refuse to stop existing, and then according to his rule I'm justified in destroying them

• soul rattler
    Options

LOL. this post is proof that you don't actually pay attention to what i say making you the real troll

I called you a serpent not because of anything you said in this thread but because of the position you articulated in the other thread, basically what you advocated was the same thing the serpent tricked eve with in the garden of eden. That's why i called you a serpent

I did not even think of the connection between your name and a snake but i guess your chosen name is a psychological tell that gives away your real nature without you even knowing it.
    And I guess your name psychologically tells us how you mindlessly wander the planet hoping to satisfy the emotional desires that Christianity will never be able to fill.
  • soul rattler
    Options

An all powerful being which knowingly allows evil to exists is thereby supporting its existence. It's called inaction.
  • LUClEN
    Options

An all powerful being which knowingly allows evil to exists is thereby supporting its existence. It's called inaction.

That's not true, he could be apathetic to it
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

If you're all powerful, everything you do, or don't do, has a consequence.
  • LUClEN
    Options

Yes
    he could still be indifferent to what we consider evil however

Also what we label to be evil could potentially not be evil to the deity

there are more possibilities than just those 2 you stated
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2014
    Options

And I guess your name psychologically tells us how you mindlessly wander the planet hoping to satisfy the emotional desires that Christianity will never be able to fill.

He does worship a zombie after all soo.....it could be cuz of that.

• zombie
    edited July 2014
    Options

But much of my desires have been filled

zombies die and are reborn they spread and create more zombies and thankfully most of the world is closer to my position on the existence of ? than they will ever be to your devil logic.
  • zombie
    Options

If ? did not allow evil to exist then that in itself would be evil because it would be taking away the free will choices of thinking beings. but allowing evil choices to exist does not in itself cause evil
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

Didn't ? ? all the firstborn children in Egypt as the last of the ten plagues? Is that not evil?
  • kingblaze84
    Options

If ? did not allow evil to exist then that in itself would be evil because it would be taking away the free will choices of thinking beings. but allowing evil choices to exist does not in itself cause evil

1f735b2d414e6d4fea48c83eac6ad246bdf5b27.gif
  • zombie
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

Didn't ? ? all the firstborn children in Egypt as the last of the ten plagues? Is that not evil?

No, because to begin with from gods perspective no one who has lived on earth to date has really ever died.
  • zombie
    Options

1f735b2d414e6d4fea48c83eac6ad246bdf5b27.gif

You would understand if you just ask ? into your life and repent of your foolishness.
  • soul rattler
    Options

Yes

Bruh this ain't a philosophical discussion on what "evil" really is. Going by what the bible says, there is definitive evil. Again, if you're all powerful, you don't have an option of being neutral, apathetic, or indifferent. Every action and inaction of yours will have a consequence on the universe in which you've created and control.

Therefore, if you didn't support a thing, it wouldn't exist.
  • LUClEN
    Options

Yes

Bruh this ain't a philosophical discussion on what "evil" really is. Going by what the bible says, there is definitive evil. Again, if you're all powerful, you don't have an option of being neutral, apathetic, or indifferent. Every action and inaction of yours will have a consequence on the universe in which you've created and control.

Therefore, if you didn't support a thing, it wouldn't exist.

How isn't apathy an option when one is all powerful?
  • soul rattler
    Options

But much of my desires have been filled

zombies die and are reborn they spread and create more zombies and thankfully most of the world is closer to my position on the existence of ? than they will ever be to your devil logic.

Thankfully?

3987115-1550546273-the-w.gif
    You prefer a world filled with zombies? Seems kinda...... Demonic.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? whom does not rule over both the positive and negative polarities is not the absolute ? .

You guys think way too small if you don't think negativity isn't essential to every facet of existence.

It's the negativity that makes positivity worthwhile.

the old must be cut away to make room for the new.