Didn't fund this through kickstarter?
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank fecking goodness this went ? up!
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know it's an unpopular opinion to have similar to saying you are not a fan of equal rights for all, but I really do not like Tim Burton as a director, and I'm glad this whole film never got off the ground. Nicolas Cage as Superman? Thank ? the film tanked.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Would've sucked.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm curious as to how many people who are talking about Cage in here liked Michael Keaton as Batman because it's in the same ball park. I won't judge Cage as Superman because I never saw it but even though he would've never even been a choice in my eyes I know he's a good enough actor and respects Superman enough that it could've been interesting.

Movie would've been more imaginative and interesting than Superman Returns or Man of Steel based on the premise (Superman's death and resurrection) and elements (Brainiac, Doomsday) alone at least. Looking forward to this documentary. All the years I've followed this movie and I've never seen that test footage of Cage landing on the roof. So I wonder what other cool ? will be revealed.

I'm glad that a lot of these unreleased genre movies are now getting the in depth documentary treatment. Like Jodrowsky's Dune or Lost in La Mancha. So that those of us who actually are interested in ? like this get the greater picture. I hope they make one on George Miller's Justice League Mortal some day.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this ? is pretty interesting. It would've been interesting to see how the film would've turned out, and like Broddie said it seems more interesting than both Superman Returns and Man of Steel.
  • CSOPQ
    CSOPQ Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    Nick Cage is a terrible actor.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cage woulda made a dope brainiac though.