Deadpool Movie Pitch "Rare Trailer"

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
Back in 2009 Fox announced that Ryan Reynolds (X-Men: Origins Wolverine) had signed onto an origin Deadpool film after playing Wade Wilson in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Then Zombieland screenwriters Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese were brought on to pen the script which was going to be a Hard R. The script leaked online in 2010 and was actually met with amazing praise and anticipation. Then the studio decided that a R rated superhero (Anti-Hero) would never work at the box office and the movie has sat in limbo ever since. Tim Miller was brought on as director in 2012 and even shot test footage in 2012 with Ryan Reynolds but it was never seen by the public....until today!

Dp+test+footage+1.jpg
Dp+test+footage+2.jpg
Dp+test+footage+3.jpg
Dp+test+footage+4.jpg
Dp+test+footage+5.jpg
Dp+test+footage+6.jpg
Dp+test+footage+7.jpg
Dp+test+footage+9.jpg

Video Link:

http://www.superheromoviesnews.com/2014/07/tim-millers-deadpool-test-footage-leaks.html?m=1

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was cool.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ryan Reynolds would make the perfect Deadpool.

But they need to make Rated-R. It WILL bring folks out
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard one of the Marvel directors, cant remember which one, was interested in bringing the Thunderbolts to the big screen. i think it was James Gunn actually. thatd be dope if they got Deadpool and Red Hulk in there.

Deadpool definitely deserves a solo movie though, i think he would fit well with the cinematic universe. he would def need a rated R movie tho.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    dammit Marvel, you better not leave Deadpool on the shelf forever while ? Ant-Man gets a series of films.

This isn't X-Men, you can't tell me that Fox is gonna fight tooth and nail to keep these film rights.

*found a link after i typed the above*

edit: damn they moving fast ahaha

WELL GOT DAYUM

i always hated on the idea of Ryan as Deadpool cuz he annoys the ? outta me but i can't hate on this casting anymore, all hate is hereby withdrawn as of 7/30/14 4:57pm Eastern Daylight Time
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I justvseen it on wshh ..goat!!! Not fan of Ryan but he is born to play deadpool
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So marvel got a character right and scrapped it?

Another reason y white people should not b ruling the world.

Black panther and Namor(who's Asian) got all the odds against them........Hey but atleast we got Antman
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deadpool is probably top 3-4 popularity wise in Marvel , and he got more merchandising out there than any marvel character probably so he has to get his own movie

If it aint R rated then dont do it
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    So marvel got a character right and scrapped it?

Another reason y white people should not b ruling the world.

Black panther and Namor(who's Asian) got all the odds against them........Hey but atleast we got Antman

nah Fox owns it because he was in X Men Wolverine
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? need to be rated 17 and up