Mike Miller: 1.3
    Reggie Evans: 1.6
    Chris Andersen: 1.3
    Andray Blatche: 1.3

*Edit

Durant at the 4?? Lol

eating-dance-o.gif

He's food.

Ill take my chances.. Plus it's a mismatch on both ends. I think he can guard majority of the 4s in the league tho if not I got Kawhi for that. My team>>>
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    jrue holiday-9.9
    beal-4.8
    Wes Matthews-6.1
    dirk-7.9
    javale 11.9

lillard-6.3
    bellineli-2.8
    Granger-2
    ? -3.2
    pau-7.1

blair-2
    hinrich-2.7

got three shooters out there with holiday and javale has room to operate and swat shots while dirk stretching the floor. Got lillard holding down the bench with two other shooters and got a passing big man who can post up in pau and ? just there to get boards.

my squad aint ? on D lol

Even worse
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jrue holiday-9.9
    beal-4.8
    Wes Matthews-6.1
    dirk-7.9
    javale 11.9

lillard-6.3
    bellineli-2.8
    Granger-2
    ? -3.2
    pau-7.1

blair-2
    hinrich-2.7

got three shooters out there with holiday and javale has room to operate and swat shots while dirk stretching the floor. Got lillard holding down the bench with two other shooters and got a passing big man who can post up in pau and ? just there to get boards.

my squad aint ? on D lol

Per OP's guidelines Lillard and Beal can't be on the squad under rookie contracts since Lillard made the All Star team.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Steph Curry-10.6
    Lance-9
    Bron-20.6
    A. Davis-5.6
    A. Ajinca-.90
    ---
    M. Barnes-3.3
    A. Murrow-1.1
    J. Luer-.96
    R. Sacre -.90
    M. Beasley-0.77
    D. Sloan-.94
    M. Camby-0.6

1363767014365.gif

Bench outside the first two are trash and your center can't ? with my back up center. Bron gonna have to recruit ring chasers for your bench. By then he'll take his talents elsewhere.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    jrue holiday-9.9
    beal-4.8
    Wes Matthews-6.1
    dirk-7.9
    javale 11.9

lillard-6.3
    bellineli-2.8
    Granger-2
    ? -3.2
    pau-7.1

blair-2
    hinrich-2.7

my squad aint ? on D lol

Per OP's guidelines Lillard and Beal can't be on the squad under rookie contracts since Lillard made the All Star team.

jrue holiday-9.9
    tony allen-4.8
    Wes Matthews-6.1
    dirk-7.9
    javale 11.9

Chalmers-4
    Beal-4.8
    Granger-2
    pau-7.1
    Dalembert-3.8

Stuckey-1.7
    hinrich-2.7
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph Curry-10.6
    Lance-9
    Bron-20.6
    A. Davis-5.6
    A. Ajinca-.90
    ---
    M. Barnes-3.3
    A. Murrow-1.1
    J. Luer-.96
    R. Sacre -.90
    M. Beasley-0.77
    D. Sloan-.94
    M. Camby-0.6

1363767014365.gif

Bench outside the first two are trash and your center can't ? with my back up center. Bron gonna have to recruit ring chasers for your bench. By then he'll take his talents elsewhere.

? a bench. Lol Uall stackin up with these 12 deep teams. SA is an anamoly. Yoi dont need all that. You need 3 reliable bench guys, the rest are spot-fillers. I have THE superstar, 2 next up stuperstars, and an all star...then 3 bench guys capable of starters minutes: Barnes, Morrow, Beasley.

I'll take that over yall's 12 deep squads lol No team would ? wit Bron,Curry, Davis, AND Lance
  • S2J
    Options
    Oh, and Stars make role players! What is Danny Green w/out Dincan and Parker? Kerr w/out Jordan...On my team Donald Sloan, Alexis Ajinca,Sacre, etc would become the fan favorite, glue guys, this 'bench' you speak of
  • S2J
    edited July 2014
    Options
    jrue holiday-9.9
    beal-4.8
    Wes Matthews-6.1
    dirk-7.9
    javale 11.9

lillard-6.3
    bellineli-2.8
    Granger-2
    ? -3.2
    pau-7.1

blair-2
    hinrich-2.7

my squad aint ? on D lol

jrue holiday-9.9
    tony allen-4.8
    Wes Matthews-6.1
    dirk-7.9
    javale 11.9

Chalmers-4
    Beal-4.8
    Granger-2
    pau-7.1
    Dalembert-3.8

Stuckey-1.7
    hinrich-2.7

140302052638338216.jpg

Lol What exactly would be the purpose of this team?
  • S.jR.
    edited July 2014
    Options
    After all that... that bench still trash. Your bench players worth a damn back-up your teams strengths and they barely gonna see the court too... so they always gonna have the same weakness no matter who you rotate.

*insert Camby get out gif* At his own teammates.

Your team isn't gonna jump out on a well rounded team because that bench always gonna give up leads to the other teams bench and it's not like the starters on a well rounded team is trash just because your bench is.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen Curry: 9.8
    Klay Thompson: 2.7
    Kevin Durant: 16.4
    Darrel Arthur: 3.2
    Joakim Noah: 11

Darren Collison: 1.9
    Ray Allen: 3.2
    Nick Young: 1.1

Coach Don Nelson: Free

Utah+Jazz+v+Golden+State+Warriors+Game+4+5OSypD9rLLml.jpg

"Ah ? bruh...I'm starting Darrel Arthur and Joakim Noah as my bigs. Joe, you cool...I guess. You ain't shooting ? tho. ? !

Lemme see who on the bench... Reggie ol' ? ass, nah.
    - Chris Andersen - Tim Duncan's new son...? that.
    - Who that down there...buried deep in the bench, near the fans almost...gimme my glasses. Aw, naw not Andray Blatche disillusioned ass trying to play 2 guard in the painted area. Hell naw...

? ...breh...Ray, run the 4. White Boy Mike, get the 5 and nut up, nh. Don't worry about tough D, don't want you tired on offense. Shoot some 3s...let's try to outscore these sumbitches!"
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »

"Ah ? bruh...I'm starting Darrel Arthur and Joakim Noah as my bigs. Joe, you cool...I guess. You ain't shooting ? tho. ? !

- Who that down there...buried deep in the bench, near the fans almost...gimme my glasses. Aw, naw not Andray Blatche disillusioned ass trying to play 2 guard in the painted area. Hell naw...

? ...breh...Ray, run the 4. White Boy Mike, get the 5 and nut up, nh. Don't worry about tough D, don't want you tired on offense. Shoot some 3s...let's try to outscore these sumbitches!"

Your trying to hard. That wasn't even remotely funny.. and you neglected both my updated roster(addition of K.Leonard) and Reggie Evans who has been one of the best role players that last few years. Noah is the defensive player of the year.. Try again.. and drop a list or shut the ? up.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your trying to hard. That wasn't even remotely funny.. and you neglected both my updated roster(addition of K.Leonard) and Reggie Evans who has been one of the best role players that last few years. Noah is the defensive player of the year.. Try again.. and drop a list or shut the ? up.

Oh, you thought I was trying to get at you.

Just trolling with some unfunny ? . Don't mind me. Just got inspired by this first round exit ass team you put together.

I won't participate in this thread so I'll shut the ? up.

BTW: (a) I saw your updated post and I ignored it. And I'm still ignoring it now and forever. (b) It was based around 3 point shooting, which Reggie Evans is not capable of. Now that you know that, you can try to read it again. Or not.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

Oh, you thought I was trying to get at you.

Just trolling with some unfunny ? . Don't mind me. Just got inspired by this first round exit ass team you put together.

I won't participate in this thread so I'll shut the ? up.

BTW: (a) I saw your updated post and I ignored it. And I'm still ignoring it now and forever. (b) It was based around 3 point shooting, which Reggie Evans is not capable of. Now that you know that, you can try to read it again. Or not.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jrue holiday-9.9
    beal-4.8
    Wes Matthews-6.1
    dirk-7.9
    javale 11.9

lillard-6.3
    bellineli-2.8
    Granger-2
    ? -3.2
    pau-7.1

blair-2
    hinrich-2.7

my squad aint ? on D lol

jrue holiday-9.9
    tony allen-4.8
    Wes Matthews-6.1
    dirk-7.9
    javale 11.9

Chalmers-4
    Beal-4.8
    Granger-2
    pau-7.1
    Dalembert-3.8

Stuckey-1.7
    hinrich-2.7

140302052638338216.jpg

Lol What exactly would be the purpose of this team?

Surrounding Dirk with shooters who can play D and defensive centers Idk..I didn't really care I did this 3x
  • S2J
    edited July 2014
    Options
    After all that... that bench still trash. Your bench players worth a damn back-up your teams strengths and they barely gonna see the court too... so they always gonna have the same weakness no matter who you rotate.

*insert Camby get out gif* At his own teammates.

Your team isn't gonna jump out on a well rounded team because that bench always gonna give up leads to the other teams bench and it's not like the starters on a well rounded team is trash just because your bench is.

I promise it doesnt matter. You're not beating a team of Lebron + 2 prime superstars + an all star with your "depth."

Evrybody is trying ot replicate San Antonio Lol

It was the Heat, not SA, that won 2 out of the last 3 titles.

It was the Heat, not SA, that went to 4 straight Finals.

Before that, quick, name me ONE player from the bench of either the Kobe/Pao Lakers or Celtics big 3 that is worth a damn right now. Better yet, that was worth a damn before or after. Odom is one. Other than that you have:

Big Baby
    Leon Powe
    James Posey
    Sasha Vujecic
    Luke Walton
    Shannon Brown

I think you get the drift. Talent reigns supreme. Bench guys get immortalized after the fact. If your core guys are good enough? Forget about it. Ngga, this legaue is talented. You can put damn near anyone in those remaining spots as long as they fit the role. Its not about name comin off the bench. Its about do you have a shooter, a banger, defender, etc.
  • S2J
    Options
    Yall nggas creatin teams like you subbin 5 in, 5 out Lol

One of my favorite teams all time-the 10 deep, 2 starters at every position Blazers from the 00's...they didnt beat the gotdamn 2 man Lake show tho i tell you that...
  • S2J
    Options
    P. Beverly-.9
    Lebron-20.6
    Durant-17.8
    A. Davis-5.6
    A. Ajinca-.90
    ---
    M. Williams-3
    A. Blatch-1.4
    A. Morrow-1.1
    R. Sacre-.9
    M. Beasley-.7
    D. Sloan-.9
    M. Camby-.6

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph Curry-10.6
    Lance-9
    Bron-20.6
    A. Davis-5.6
    A. Ajinca-.90

I'll take that over yall's 12 deep squads lol No team would ? wit Bron,Curry, Davis, AND Lance
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Starters
    Lebron James 20.6
    Jimmy Butler 2
    Kevin Durant 18.9
    Dirk Nowitzki 7.9
    Andre Drummond 2.5

Id take that starting five over yours. Lebrons are a wash obviously. Durant > whoever you consider your 2nd best. (Davis/Curry) I'll give you your third best over Dirk, slightly. Butler is a wash with lance and if you dont think so we could just put butler on curry and lebron on lance. Drummond will dominate your center and if you put davis on him Dirk gonna eat.
  • S2J
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Steph Curry-10.6
    Lance-9
    Bron-20.6
    A. Davis-5.6
    A. Ajinca-.90

Starters
    Lebron James 20.6
    Jimmy Butler 2
    Kevin Durant 18.9
    Dirk Nowitzki 7.9
    Andre Drummond 2.5

Id take that starting five over yours. Lebrons are a wash obviously. Durant > whoever you consider your 2nd best. (Davis/Curry) I'll give you your third best over Dirk, slightly. Butler is a wash with lance and if you dont think so we could just put butler on curry and lebron on lance. Drummond will dominate your center and if you put davis on him Dirk gonna eat.

You deebo'd homie's thread and made your own rules tho lol You did yours wit a 63 mill cap. You disqualified homie. *Yo Gotti voice*
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You deebo'd homie's thread and made your own rules tho lol You did yours wit a 63 mill cap. You disqualified homie. *Yo Gotti voice*

Cuz ? that rule lol.

It was already hard enough to only stick to 1/2 rookie contracts. Why not use the actual cap #s.
  • S2J
    Options

Cuz ? that rule lol.

It was already hard enough to only stick to 1/2 rookie contracts. Why not use the actual cap #s.

Disqualified+Chopped+and+Screwed+feat+Deejay+Since.jpg

Lol
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pssh this ? easy bruh! I got my ? kobe who can play 1 on 5 that's 27.5 mil! Then I got my ? lbj who can play 1 thru 5 that's 27.5 mil! Championship!!!!
  • S.jR.
    Options
    I was trying to build a team that I would want to see play and can win. Has nothing to do with the Spurs outside of Kawhi being on the squad. I like my squad versatile.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

Cuz ? that rule lol.

Because most singings aren't done yet. You tried to find a ? loophole to get lance on your team lol get that ? out of here
  • S2J
    edited July 2014
    Options
    P. Beverly-.9
    Lebron-20.6
    Durant-17.8
    A. Davis-5.6
    A. Ajinca-.90
    ---
    M. Williams-3
    A. Blatch-1.4
    A. Morrow-1.1
    R. Sacre-.9
    M. Beasley-.7
    D. Sloan-.9
    M. Camby-.6

I managed to get KD and Lebron on the same team...digest that. Then i add Anthony Davis who starting next year may enter top 10 in the league status. wow.

I have Pat Beverly to lock up on D. Alexis Ajinca and Scare 2 7fters to pair next to AD for defense.

Then i have 4 instant offense guys off the bench: Morrow, Mo Williams, Blatche, and Beasley.

Blatch and Beasley's defensive liabilities would be masked playin next to AD.

My small ball blow em out the gym lineup is Mo, Morrow, KD, Bron, AD Lol

Zip em up. I kilt this ? .