---
    M. Williams-3
    A. Blatch-1.4
    A. Morrow-1.1
    R. Sacre-.9
    M. Beasley-.7
    D. Sloan-.9
    M. Camby-.6

I managed to get KD and Lebron on the same team...digest that. Then i add Anthony Davis who starting next year may enter top 10 in the league status. wow.

I have Pat Beverly to lock up on D. Alexis Ajinca and Scare 2 7fters to pair next to AD for defense.

Then i have 4 instant offense guys off the bench: Morrow, Mo Williams, Blatche, and Beasley.

Blatch and Beasley's defensive liabilities would be masked playin next to AD.

My small ball blow em out the gym lineup is Mo, Morrow, KD, Bron, AD Lol

Zip em up. I kilt this ? .

You broke the rule putting Beverley on your team.. plus your team has horrible role players with no depth. That's some 2K ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    P. Beverly-.9
    Lebron-20.6
    Durant-17.8
    A. Davis-5.6
    A. Ajinca-.90
    ---
    M. Williams-3
    A. Blatch-1.4
    A. Morrow-1.1
    R. Sacre-.9
    M. Beasley-.7
    D. Sloan-.9
    M. Camby-.6

I managed to get KD and Lebron on the same team...digest that. Then i add Anthony Davis who starting next year may enter top 10 in the league status. wow.

I have Pat Beverly to lock up on D. Alexis Ajinca and Scare 2 7fters to pair next to AD for defense.

Then i have 4 instant offense guys off the bench: Morrow, Mo Williams, Blatche, and Beasley.

You broke the rule putting Beverley on your team.. plus your team has horrible role players with no depth. That's some 2K ?

Yall cats are delusional. Some 2k ? , i dnt know what that mrans. The Heat were 2k ? , Celtics were 2k ? , Bron Kyrie and Love is about to be 2k ? . You play to win the game, not to have a wholesome balanced roster. Nobody's comin close to that team. 'Depth', like you play 12 men. I have 4 guys on the bench who could start. More than enough

Wasnt sure about I Beverly but i dont think he's technically on a rookie deal. If so, cool, replace Mo and Beverly (combined 3.9), with Nate Robinson and Stuckey (comb 3.8).
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hit every aspect brilliantly, ? your squads

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Beverly-.9
    Lebron-20.6
    Durant-17.8
    A. Davis-5.6
    A. Ajinca-.90
    ---
    M. Williams-3
    A. Blatch-1.4
    A. Morrow-1.1
    R. Sacre-.9
    M. Beasley-.7
    D. Sloan-.9
    M. Camby-.6

Im still taking this overall team over yours
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Starters
    PG - Lebron - 20.6
    SG - Danny Green - 4
    SF - Jimmy Butler - 2.1
    PF - Dirk - 7.9
    C - Andre Drummond - 2.5

Bench
    PG - Darren Collison - 1.9 (Or maybe Nate at 2.1)
    SG - Jamal Crawford - 5.4
    SG/SF - Danny Granger 2.1
    PF - Nick Collison - 2.2
    PF - Carlos ? - 3.2
    C - Birdman - 1.7
    PF/C - Ed Davis - 1 mil

• coop9889
    Options
    Id put my Jimmy butler on your Lebron. (Jimmy does as good a job as anyone on Lebron). Id put my Lebron on your Durant. Green on Bev. Davis would be a problem but I'd probably have Drummond on him. You aint bout to tell me ? AJINCA gon stop Dirk or drummond defensively.

And unless your starters playing 48 minutes, my bench will absolutely overwhelm yours. Not even close.

Id say my team is winning an overall 7 game series and would have a better win/loss through a 82 game season. One game? Toss up.
  • S2J
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    As has been proven time and time again you don't really need 12 good players on a roster. A lot of really good teams ha e got by with 9/10.

Exactly. This guy has Carlos ? and Birdman as his 12th and 11th man. Ngga for-what? Lol

• coop9889
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    As has been proven time and time again you don't really need 12 good players on a roster. A lot of really good teams ha e got by with 9/10.

Exactly. This guy has Carlos ? and Birdman as his 12th and 11th man. Ngga for-what? Lol

No ? , ? would be the 7th man. I just listed in order of position.

Dont be mad that you don't, in fact, have the best team.
  • S2J
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @‌coop9889

P. Beverly-.9
    Lebron-20.6
    Durant-17.8
    A. Davis-5.6
    A. Ajinca-.90

vs

PG - Lebron - 20.6
    SG - Danny Green - 4
    SF - Jimmy Butler - 2.1
    PF - Dirk - 7.9
    C - Andre Drummond - 2.5

First of all your Lebron wouldnt be able to simulataneously play PG, initiating your offense for a full game, AND guard Durant.Thats 1st of all. Lebron doesnt usually go on the opposing team's best player until the 4th quarter as is. And thats as he offensively plays SF. So he damn sure aint gonna be able to handle that load as a starting PG. The logical outcome is to give them breaks against the 2 best perimeter players on the planet, your other wing is gonna have to hold his weight. That other wing is Danny Green. Yea, so Danny Green for a good portion is guarding either Lebron or KD. He's food.

When my team is on defense, your wings are weak. My Lebron is guarding self-check Butler, and KD is guarding 1 dimensional Green. If you're gonna start Bron at PG with Green and Butler, you have no one else to brign up the ball so i could get away with Pat Beverly pressuring Lebron bringin up the court for a spell. So he's getting pestered by Beverly full court, and guarding Durant on D.... Then when Morrow and Mo come in i can put my Lebron on your Lebron LOL

And it sounds great on paper to just say 'i'll just put Jimmy Butler on Lebron' like thats that, but you and i know it aint that simple.

A far as the bench yall keep talking like you're subbing 5 in, 5 out.

Mo>Collison-better clutch shooting and 3's (as a bench guy, not his cleveland version)

Crawford>Morrow...but for what we need from him, who'd you rather have? I'll take the dead eye shooter but i'll still give you that

Blatch>? ...playin next to AD he'll get easy low post buckets, not that 15ft jumpshot ? Boozzer be on

Ed Davis, Birdman, ? , Collison-thats a lot of size, great size, but your starting 4/5 is Dirk and Drummond. When will this great bench you've assembled ever play? You have 6 players who all play 1 of 2 positions.

So my Bron > your Bron b/c he's asked to do less
    KD is goin off
    Andre Drummond on D could somewhat nuetralize AD, but he still gon cook.
    Dirk would do Dirk, but he's aging so its not like he's lightin us up, He'll get his lil 20
    Drummond would grab boards but he still has no real offensive game so theres no mismatch there
    Durant's advantage> Dirk's advantage (if there is one. AD next year may surpass him)

Size-Your squad
    Bench-Your squad
    Shooting-My squad
    Defense-push
    Mismatches-My squad

Verdict: S2J
  • coop9889
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Ill pick out a few things.

Shooting? Your squad? How you figure. It's easily my squad (starting lineup) with 4 players who can hit the 3, 3 reliably and GOOD.

You have lebron and durant.

Lebron, Green, Dirk, Butler > Lebron + Durant at shooting.

My mismatches in the post alone outweigh any mismatch you think you would have. You think Ajinca is doing any work on either Drummond or Dirk? No.

And for you to think Pat Bev is really gonna effectively pester and guard 6'8 250 lebron is laughable.

To sum it up, size and bench go to my team hands down, no question.

Shooting as far as the starting 5 is, imo, equally obvious. I'd rather have 4 shooters than 2.

And lebron, butler and green are all either good to excellent defenders and you only have one post player worth guarding and drummond will do decent. While on the flip side you have NO ONE to cover my post players.

I have the advantage in literally every area.
  • S2J
    Options
    You make salient points lol you really do. But my whole thing is, if you compare roster for roster vs the Shaq and Kobe lakers, there were other better rosters

If you compare roster for roster vs the Jordan Bulls (especially the first 3peat) there were other better rosters.

Having THE elite guys os,far mote yhan a simple checkmark on paper. It changes everything. I have Lebron and KD. Are you serious lol

If my Bron and your Bron cancel out, and AD and Dirk cancel out, we're left with Durant's advantage vs Drummond,or Butler, or Greem??? Its no contest. If you think depth would win out, cool, but

NbDxMRE.png