What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Nelly has some words about Floyd - Beef is on

LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone elsePosts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
"I don't have a beef with Floyd Mayweather," Nelly said in an interview with ESPN's Highly Questionable. "I think the whole thing is misunderstood. I try to understand where he's coming from, which is a little hard to do. But it's just one of those things. He is who he is. He's one of those people that I don't think likes the word no said to him. I think if anybody does that, that's what gets underneath his skin a little bit. But I don't know. It's kind of hard talking to a guy who hasn't graduated from high school."
The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
afro thunderGorillaWitAttitudeillestni99ainneMECCA1000MrCrookedLetterjono$ineedmoney$gnsRubato GarciaA$AP_A$TONCashmoneyDuxaladdin1978[Deleted User]L3NUYoung StefsilverfoxxKLICHEDNB1mr.octoberStewfreethewavenex ginChi SnowSplackavellinickel-us Pdasmooth1700atribecalledgabiKNiGHTSblacktuxTHIRDSUPREMEThe IconoclastJabu_RuleGlockLesnar hoodsaviorDisciplined InSight

Replies

• soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    NAS dropped out of High school...js
    who stole the soul?
    The Nuisance soul rattler
  • MarcusGarveyMarcusGarvey Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though Floyd is 150 at best, he went toe to toe with Miguel Cotto. I'm taking Floyd is a sparing match
    qeezus_price
  • memphis2sacniccmemphis2sacnicc Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lame diss.

It's true I took his woman woulda been more sufficient.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nelly is talking to floyds old bitch.....now he wanna talk.
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

J. WillCashmoneyDux
  • afro thunderafro thunder Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrJR wrote: »
    See yall niggas just like some dickriding bandwagoners no way Floyd can see Nelly nigga is a beast

Nelly is/was brolic haven't seen him in a minute but Floyd is a trained fighter. In a sparring match Floyd would be the favorite to win. I just don't know how tall Nelly is or how much he weighs though.
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Video is what made it hilarious. Nelly's face after he said it was priceless loll
    tumblr_mizvm6qgBr1r416kro1_500.jpg
    tumblrmaevxpaggo1qhjxaa.gif
    A$AP_A$TONnex ginlion_heart
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya with that gossip shit like a girl and go make a thread what nelly said was stupid and childish how is that shots fired ?
    Now floyd gonna make a video of all his cars amd.money and be like "not bad for someone who didn't graduate" lol
    qawshunachewon87
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the guy who didnt finish high school is makng more money than the guy who did?.........Is this supposed to be a shot of something, i dont understand???
    sticker,375x360.u1.png
    Chef_Taylor Kairoaneed123antoseeg
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Nelly ain't at least 6 foot 200 lbs I'm taking floyd
    CashmoneyDux
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Floyd a rich a dummy, it's plenty of em.
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    wilberdmillzSneakDZAJusDre313Disciplined InSight
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Nigga is a midget

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • afro thunderafro thunder Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Nigga is a midget

I just looked it up and it said Nelly is 5'8. So he might really be 5'6 just like Mayweather.
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »
    He was calling Floyd stupid. Ya'll niggas drive all around town just to get to the other side of the street, mayne.
    Fuck ya'll bringing money into this shit for?

He should've said that then...cause there's several people who didn't graduate high school worth more than him

What's that say about him ?