• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Self accumulated wealth would seem to suggest some level of intellect but ehhh

Let's not get off topic

Tell me more about how people who don't graduate high school are stupid and Cnt hold a conversation

3812578_o.gif

It doesn't take any intellect to be a high paid punching bag for the entertainment of others.

Stupid people get "strategically placed" into well paying positions of power everyday b. Idiots are easier to "? " & control.

Have you heard Mike Tyson speak, like really talk about ? ...He also is a smart man...but you probably just seen the highlights and talking out ya ass

Anybody can be taken advantage of or make a mistake
  • R.D.
    Options

Let's not get off topic

Tell me more about how people who don't graduate high school are stupid and Cnt hold a conversation

3812578_o.gif

It doesn't take any intellect to be a high paid punching bag for the entertainment of others.

Stupid people get "strategically placed" into well paying positions of power everyday b. Idiots are easier to "? " & control.

Have you heard Mike Tyson speak, like really talk about ? ...He also is a smart man...but you probably just seen the highlights and talking out ya ass

I'm old enough to have watched and remember all of Tyson's fights b. Try again. Now as I said wealth does not equate to intellect.....no more than a rich rapper equates to a talented rapper. You seem to be one of those people who equate a person's bank account w/ all levels of superiority. There are too many factors unrelated to intellect that can account for why and how a person got that money. The world is full of rich fools. The fact that you are unaware of that shows that you have a lot more living, observing & learning to do.

You're an idiot. All I've done is attack Nelly's statement and point out flaws within it

You're arguing a point not relevant to mine

Is an fool the same as an idiot because because according to Nelly, it's hard to converse with dropouts...and according to posters in here he's just saying dropouts are stupid/idiots
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @R.D. - you took that high school dropout ? way too personally.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Lemme just get it out the way for this whole post...nh
    Even though Floyd is 150 at best, he went toe to toe with Miguel Cotto. I'm taking Floyd is a sparing match

Floyd is 150 by choice. W/ his muscle density his 150 is the equivalent of a regular dude's180+. If he stopped training for fights and jus trained for muscle, the ngga would be swolled up. Even still, at 150, he's probably stronger than Nelly.
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    If Nelly ain't at least 6 foot 200 lbs I'm taking floyd
    ? is a midget

I just looked it up and it said Nelly is 5'8. So he might really be 5'6 just like Mayweather.

Ngga boxing aint basketball there aint no 'he's really' lol The tape dont lie. Mayweather is 5'8.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    Options

Let's not get off topic

3812578_o.gif

I'm old enough to have watched and remember all of Tyson's fights b. Try again. Now as I said wealth does not equate to intellect.....no more than a rich rapper equates to a talented rapper. You seem to be one of those people who equate a person's bank account w/ all levels of superiority. There are too many factors unrelated to intellect that can account for why and how a person got that money. The world is full of rich fools. The fact that you are unaware of that shows that you have a lot more living, observing & learning to do.

You're an idiot. All I've done is attack Nelly's statement and point out flaws within it

Is an fool the same as an idiot because because according to Nelly, it's hard to converse with dropouts...and according to posters in here he's just saying dropouts are stupid/idiots

jay-z-laugh-o.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It amazes me how celebrities take so much pride in getting another man's leftovers. I mean may for regular average dudes that makes sense. But when you're literally capable of running through bad ? like rain in a monsoon, it doesn't make any sense to be so proud over being with a chick that is largely associated with another dude.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im tired of even reading the titles of this lil middle school beef ? ? ? all around]

you couldnt make me jealous now..but if i had 400 million dollars come one man .. at this point these lames should just be living you aint 17 anymore time to grow up
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Sorry Miss Jackson Had To Say It

It just shows Miss Jackson is a hoe. I will call her Hoe Jackson for now on. Because that's the only reason why she has a name. The hoe should be thanking Floyd for making her relevant.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYxAiK6VnXw
  • S2J
    Options
    Im tired of even reading the titles of this lil middle school beef ? ? ? all around]

you couldnt make me jealous now..but if i had 400 million dollars come one man .. at this point these lames should just be living you aint 17 anymore time to grow up

It dont work like that tho. The ngga is still human, ngga its gon hurt Lol

Im assumin when you got it like that its all about power and in his head, like Nelly said, he aint supposed to take any L's. He probly done dismissed hundreds of bytches but the 1 bytch that look like she got over on him and makin him look/feel like less of a man. ? the M's, yea ngga its gon hurt Lol He HURT.

Now I'm not sayin I condone it...but i understand.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im saying thought how many Miss Jacksons he go around him though.. all them chicks are "Miss Jacksons" aint no one undefeated in life.. especially if you make everything a competition
  • UinitiatedMgt
    UinitiatedMgt Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
    Options
    I hope Floyd doesn't end up broke ~20 years from now.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I'm sorry miss jackson,ooo I am for reeeaaalll"
  • R.D.
    Options

Let's not get off topic

3812578_o.gif

smh....I'm obviously debating w/ a fool. You got the juice now b...

you-got-the-juice-now-o.gif

Carry on.

Blammed this fool

Pow pow

• S2J
    Options
    im saying thought how many Miss Jacksons he go around him though.. all them chicks are "Miss Jacksons" aint no one undefeated in life.. especially if you make everything a competition

*shrug* The ngga is still human. We tend to do that w/ rich people, just assume they got a brand new set of emotions or somethin...Common got mad bytches i'm sure yet he still undercut 20 years of 'positive brotha' by fightin over (and making love songs to) Serena.

Ngga...its gon hurt. He hurt.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let's not get off topic

3812578_o.gif

Carry on.

Blammed this fool

Pow pow

Not only a fool.....but delusional as well....smh. Somebody give this boy his meds...lol.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nelly was clearly dissing his communication skills, one of the things formal education specifically tries to build and improve

All these other things you guys are discussing are irrelevant
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

Let's not get off topic

3812578_o.gif

Carry on.

Blammed this fool

Pow pow

obama%2Blistening.jpg
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? fussin over gold diggers Smh
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options