Nelly has some words about Floyd - Beef is on

124»

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn 4pages if she floyds leftovers or nelly did take her who cares thats there business im sure floyd aint trippin over no ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Lmao @ this ngga flightking. Thats that good old school trollin right there. Nggas dont troll like that no more.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Lmao @ this ngga flightking. Thats that good old school trollin right there. Nggas dont troll like that no more.

Didn't even notice til this post
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hold up, im tryna understand i.c logic here, 5'3, 110 T.I could drop Floyd .but 5'9 185 Nelly can't???
    Im just tryna understand
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    hold up, im tryna understand i.c logic here, 5'3, 110 T.I could drop Floyd .but 5'9 185 Nelly can't???
    Im just tryna understand

T.I. "dropped" floyd?.....any video evidence?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TI is not 5'3

But I heard Bushwick bill beat the ? out of Mayweather
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    School was for me. Got a BA degree. But school isnt for everybody. A small percentage of people do just fine with only a GED.

Floyd is a genius where it counts. In the ring. When he starts getting outsmarted there then Nelly has himself a point. Until then its kind of an empty insult.

He smart enough to lock up that MGM & HBO money. Considering his last few payouts thats all the smarts he needs.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nelly ain't smart enough to stop putting out albums
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Self accumulated wealth would seem to suggest some level of intellect but ehhh

Let's not get off topic

Tell me more about how people who don't graduate high school are stupid and Cnt hold a conversation

3812578_o.gif

It doesn't take any intellect to be a high paid punching bag for the entertainment of others.

Stupid people get "strategically placed" into well paying positions of power everyday b. Idiots are easier to "? " & control.

Floyd and Mike are two seperate individuals.
    Mike does not have Floyds buissness acumen. Even if Mike did, he never put it to use, like floyd has been doing since 2007.
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DUB wrote: »
    Man, Papi is funny as hell. Highly Questionable is one of the only consistently entertaining shows on ESPN.

You called that ? papi?

I think that's the name of the dad on the show Highly Questionable
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »

Lowkey bout to be troll of the year for a few months.

I on't get tired.