Faux News Grand Wizard Bill O'Reilly:9yr old Kids In the Ghetto Smoke ? Because It's Their Culture

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
crooksandliars.com/2014/07/bill-oreilly-nine-year-children-ghetto
Bill O'Reilly: Nine Year Old Children In Ghetto Neighborhoods Smoke ? Because It's Their Culture

Bill O'Reilly disparaged black youths and poor minority neighborhoods all across America once again when he smeared them as encouraging their nine year old children to smoke marijuana because it's culturally accepted there.
Bill O'Reilly was very mad at the NY Times because they called for the legalization of marijuana:

It took 13 years for the United States to come to its senses and end Prohibition, 13 years in which people kept drinking, otherwise law-abiding citizens became criminals and crime syndicates arose and flourished. It has been more than 40 years since Congress passed the current ban on marijuana, inflicting great harm on society just to prohibit a substance far less dangerous than alcohol.

The federal government should repeal the ban on marijuana.

BillO then disparaged black youths and poor minority neighborhoods all across America once again when he smeared them as encouraging their nine year old children to smoke ? because it's the cool thing to do. He also felt that was one of the reasons the Times is endorsing ? legalization. It's a ghetto thing.

O'Reilly: The left is basically saying harmless, which I don't agree it....it's not a harmless substance and it's blacks...you're trapping the blacks because here in certain ghetto neighborhoods it's part of the culture, nine year old boys and girls are smoking it and they don't like it. They don't want these kids to be targeted by the cops.

Nobody on the left is saying marijuana is harmless either, Bill.

And I guess he believes the parents in those neighborhoods passing out joints to the kids are also filling up their kid's juice packs with cheap vodka for lunch too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2O_f-KkZWk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYx7HZB1zzk

Comments

• UinitiatedMgt
    UinitiatedMgt Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
    Options
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He needs a crowbar to the back of his knees.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant believe a mainstream news outlet lets ? like this ride. The ? ? Society in america really is sick.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what is it when 9 year old white kids smoke it?

Can't wait until the demonizing of marijuana is over though...
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he's publicly suggesting the controversial and underlying racist social theory - 'culture of poverty' exists (it's widely debunked btw).

Can't say I'm surprised. He's a typical conservative idiot.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure it's prevalent enough to say that ? smoking is ghetto culture

But substance use in children is attributable to use by adults around them
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This fool still generalizing black people by what he hears in rap music I see. If moms would've caught me with that ? at that age, she'll bust my ass, ? this ? talking about
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do yall care so much about what a racist thinks?

Yall still expect a country of people with irrational hate for us to be fair about anything? Lol.....

• 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And ? take the bait yet again, lol.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How this man hasn't been taken out yet is beyond me....? hate this guy
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ok with this
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Stephen a smith gets suspended but ol billy Bob can say wtf he wants

Crazy

Man, O'Rly been talking reckless about everyone for years. SAS would've been fired and banned from TV for even thinking about the ? Bill says.

And I'm sick of these mufuckas talking about "left wing/right wing" ? . That ? is just code words for ? /spics/? /? /women vs Christian white males.
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Controversy sells. That ? knows his audience and he keeps feeding them a steady diet of ? all for higher ratings
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What yall also have to realize is classism exists amongst white people. They look down on people in their race who dont have the same socioeconomic status. But we are just ? to them as a whole....

So people like Bill Oreily dont take those "lower class" whites into consideration when making these comments lol....
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes because "the blacks" ate the ones that smoke weed regularly.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited July 2014
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever white people do they cast it as being a black problem and society buys into it
    Weed smoke, laziness, gun violence, welfare/ public assistance and drug use
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ok with this

Same here. I don't see anything factually wrong or disrespectful about what he said, honestly.

Yeah, he's definitely the wrong messenger for the ? but ? that guy.

People need to stop posting what he says on their websites. There are other people out there discussing issues.

Because in no way, shape, or form am I paying attention to what he or anybody at Faux News has to say. We already know they're the enemy. So what's there to stop & think about?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Stephen a smith gets suspended but ol billy Bob can say wtf he wants

Crazy

Man, O'Rly been talking reckless about everyone for years. SAS would've been fired and banned from TV for even thinking about the ? Bill says.

And I'm sick of these mufuckas talking about "left wing/right wing" ? . That ? is just code words for ? /spics/? /? /women vs Christian white males.

i've always felt this way.

every time i hear or read the word "liberal" i decipher Their prejudice

liberal is a (not so) new Slur the way cac pundits like o'reilly use it
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A. got yanked for way less than this. If that dude got a week for saying something totally logical, this saltine should be suspended for minimum two.