Do you believe that in general, non-black women date black men primarily related to sexual attract..

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited July 2014 in The Powder Room
Attraction more than anything else about black men.
Btw I know the perception goes both ways.

Anyways if yes, what you think it says about what black men have to offer perception wise?

Do you believe that in general, non colored women date black men primarily related to sexual attract 24 votes

Yes
45%
zombieAjackson17SixSickSinsTrillfateDR. JEKLUClENMARIO_DRORubato Garciaaka_OGBazz-BLustchyld 11 votes
No
4%
vince_vince 1 vote
Maybe So
8%
KnightryderBussy_Getta 2 votes
It's not that Simple.
41%
[Deleted User]S2JMsSouthernhautekingblaze84NothingButTheTruthGo figureSplackavelliLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYkittykat89 10 votes

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup.

Buck.. buck..
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i mean this is kinda self explanatory
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    "They aint dating you for ya money, or ya good looks, how you treat them, your intelligence, not even your body, they just dating you for that ? , you black guys might as well be walking ? for all we care" - verbatim
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While the fetishization of black men(and our women for that matter) is a real issue.

The answer to this topic's question could actually be applied to everyone.

In general, the initial sexual/physical attraction is a primary factor for most people regardless of color.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    While the fetishization of black men(and our women for that matter) is a real issue.

The answer to this topic's question could actually be applied to everyone.

In general, the initial sexual/physical attraction is a primary factor for most people regardless of color.

Its always a part of it but do you think a non black women will date a black man more objectively based on sexual ideas n attraction than b a black women who dates black men or a non white woman who dates white men?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I'll say this... Black men sometimes carry them as if that is all they can offer.

Even on here. Something racist can happen in the news and the reply may be about having seed sex with white women...

Dudes will brag about smashing their boss at Walmart... Why not more concerned with working at Walmart...

Mhmm if you don't want a stereotype used against it's your personal responsibility to not allow yourself to feed into them as well.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    I'll say this... Black men sometimes carry them as if that is all they can offer.

Even on here. Something racist can happen in the news and the reply may be about having seed sex with white women...

Dudes will brag about smashing their boss at Walmart... Why not more concerned with working at Walmart...

exactly ? are complicit
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Yep, they just want that Mandingo (nh).
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    I think most women choose their mate based on sexual attraction though

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    It's not that Simple.
    Majority of folks choose their s/I based off physical/ sexual attraction

Personality is usually 2nd
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Yes
    MsSouthern wrote: »

bolded seems questionable

I see lots of attractive people with uggos
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    It's not that Simple.
    Trashboat wrote: »

That's your opinion of them though

Obviously there is some kind of physical attraction between the 2

Just cause you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Yes

You're right

wenn3062220.jpg
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quoted and goated for emphasis

Just like the thread made about white washing in cinema written by a white woman 80% of comments in there was about her dating black men and how they can tell .... Simple minded negroes
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    EVEN IN 2014, WHITES ARE INTRIGUED BY BLACKS...

WHITE WOMEN DATE BLACK MEN BECAUSE OF THE PERCEPTION OF SEX

AND BLACK MEN DATE WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE OF THE PERCEPTION THAT THEY ARE EASIER TO DOMINATE
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not that Simple.
    We're the most masculine, and offer the most security from a physical standpoint. Women are attracted to extreme masculinity, and are drawn towards protectors.

The sex plays a huge part in it as well.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not that Simple.
    I think this discussion can be applied to most interracial couples of different gender/race combos.

I think interracial dating itself is attractive to some because its still a bit taboo even these days. Anyone that dates interracially knows you get much more attention, good or bad, from all races, each gender. Some people like the attention.

Some people like the generalizations placed on the race of the person they're with and vice versa. You say a white girl likes black men because they are more dominant although not all black men are dominant like that. So she really only likes black men if they are dominant, not just any black man per say, but might still pick any black man over most white men due to that just being her preference such as a man's height, weight, character, etc.

Some people just like being around different types of people. If you ? with someone with a different cultural background or upbringing it makes the chemistry more interesting, much more to talk about, although it may be harder to relate on certain levels and may sometimes backfire if the two aren't open minded enough.

There is just a different dynamic when it comes to interracial dating/? and it has a lot to do with society, racism, stereotypes and the fact that its still taboo to many. Some people also like the idea of ? someone of another race simply because a lot of people of their race look down upon it and it makes it more kinkier...goes for all races i think.

Either way if u don't enjoy ? someone you're probably not gonna want to stick around anyway so although the sex isn't everything its probably the base line, as is the case in 99% of relationships.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not that Simple.
    There's different reasons in the end, not all non-Black women just want the D, although many do of course. I've had some say they just feel safer around a Black guy
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It's not that Simple.

You're right

wenn3062220.jpg

LOL, she could be very attracted to his mind though, but of course the money lured her in
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    ? these hoes like a shih tzu - soo cold i recorded in an igloo

- 2chainz
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe So
    deeper than rap fam
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not that Simple.
    Nah thats not really true. I'd say its more the overall 'cool' that we have nh

Like you hear white poeple talk about how "cool" Obama is when he's just bein a regular ngga. They envy and admire us for that. Hence you get culture vultures.
  • playmaker88
    Options