Do you believe that in general, non-black women date black men primarily related to sexual attract..

Options
2»

Comments

• Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am sorry but its ? about bbd and swd
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not that Simple.
    I think America is the only country that is hung up about this ?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Today is a good day not to give a ? .
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Stephen-r wrote: »

bbd = ? ?

swd = small white ?

Aintchu a male? How would you know? whb2Diu.jpg
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think America is the only country that is hung up about this ?

You should travel more.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not that Simple.

bbd = ? ?

swd = small white ?

females talk...i've heard all types of ? and my conclusion came to be that men care more about size than females...unless she's a size queen.

females just want a dude that at least meets decent size, can hit it right and last long enough for her to get hers...and she's gotta be feeling the guy before any of that.

a dude packing extra is a bonus like a chick with the perfect ass is a bonus...but not every chick with the thick ass has good ? ...so i gather the same concept applies to men's sizes
  • Go figure
    Options
    It's not that Simple.
    let me clarify tho not vouching for any other poster tho or how they get their info
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Go figure wrote: »

bbd = ? ?

swd = small white ?

females talk...i've heard all types of ? and my conclusion came to be that men care more about size than females...unless she's a size queen.

females just want a dude that at least meets decent size, can hit it right and last long enough for her to get hers...and she's gotta be feeling the guy before any of that.

a dude packing extra is a bonus like a chick with the perfect ass is a bonus...but not every chick with the thick ass has good ? ...so i gather the same concept applies to men's sizes

That goes for the females who have never had a man with a big ? , these girls out here are not into down sizing
  • Go figure
    Options
    It's not that Simple.
    zombie wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »

bbd = ? ?

swd = small white ?

That goes for the females who have never had a man with a big ? , these girls out here are not into down sizing

not necessarily. sure every one has physical standards as far as what they want in the opposite sex but some chicks dont need all that as long as the guy isnt small...some prefer bigger tho theres no denying. my only point is guys make more out of it than women do.

like i said females talk, some are more into the way a guy ? her and how hot he can make her feel than she is about his size..as long as he holds up to her size standards which varies.

but idk maybe some of the ladies should chime in and give us a better understanding.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I also have a theory that they enjoy the skin tone contrast because it arouses their white brains in a fashion I'd rather not fully comprehend.

this is a very big part of it too.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    is this really a topic that is really deep enough tho to have some sort of discussion?

racial fetishes are not really as controversial as mofos would like to believe

sometimes people are just interested in something they are not used to.........other times it's moreso liking what likes you back
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them two dudes were actually having a full blown ? discussion
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Size matters

if you got the proverbial short end of the stick you lost
  • Copper
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Women no matter what the race, date who they're attracted too. It isn't a race thing, it's personal preference.

I agree with Zara Adair 100% ..

chappelle-show-smh-o.gif
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    I dont think its just white women tho

Thats why the Latinas like us

Thats why the Asian girls want us(look what the ? they dudes offer compared, come on now)

And the sistas already know what we hold so

* shrugs *

I mean whado you want a ? to say? Its just the elephant trunk in the room (the bedroom) truth
  • Copper
    Options
    this ? is mad ?