What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Source Taps Wu-Tang Clan, BTNH, Dipset & More For 1st annual SOURCE360 Concert

StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF QueerLGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Source are putting the spotlight on New York with the announcement of their very first annual SOURCE360 concert. Today the initial line-up for the upcoming concert was revealed, with NYC vets Wu-Tang Clan set to headline.

SOURCE360 is set go down at the Barclays Center in New York on September 20th. In addition to the Wu, you can expect The Diplomats, Lil Kim, Currren$y, Dom Kennedy, plus Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. More performers will be announced in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. As The Source explains it, "the concert is a part of a three-day total market expo, conference, and festival dubbed SOURCE360 being held in the Brooklyn Cultural District. The event celebrates the proliferation of hip-hop in every aspect of popular culture."

Peep the official flyer for the first show in the gallery above. Does this sound like an event you'd hit up? Tickets go on sale via TicketMaster on August 1st at 10 AM.

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
full?d=1430459989

[Deleted User]reapin505illestni99ainne5th LetterLurker6

Replies

• gum989gum989 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bone, The Dips, and Lil Kim? What year is this?
    IceBergTaylor5 GrandCliff Da Montnillerthekid
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This show seems a couple years too late. The Wu is one thing but the rest of the lineup is extremely meh besides Spitta. Lil Kim, gee I wonder who pulled those strings.
    28ivma8.png
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the Source looks like they're a lil behind on the times. Where's Kendrick, Drake or J Cole?
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The source and xxl don't do hip hop, what a surprise
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    I'm guessing this "more to come" wont be anybody special considering the selling points are "Wu, Bone Thugs, the Dips & Lil Kim" Spitta is 2nd tier so whoever they are still booking will mostly be wack fillers.
    28ivma8.png
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these artists already performed at Rock The Bells.

Y'all notice there was no Rock the Bells this year, no announcement or nothing. It's usually huge too.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    [Deleted User]
    I didnt even realize there wasnt a Rock The Bells this year I guess this is the back up plan.
    28ivma8.png
  • Noble Al LeeNoble Al Lee only whats necessary Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been hearing this name dom kennedy for like 5 years now. Hes like perpetually "next up"
    Wu Tang, Bone Thugs and Lil Kim would have been a GOAT line up in 1997.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

Ive been hearing this name dom kennedy for like 5 years now. Hes like perpetually "next up"

He's wack dogg you not missin nothing
    28ivma8.png
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    the source still exist?
    *~queenbee~*
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should get Damian and Nas to preform
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    I'm surprised Kurtis Blow and the Sugarhill Gang aren't on the bill.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

LUClEN
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I'll think about it.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • Cliff Da MontCliff Da Mont Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Rock the bells is done, they cancelled dates last year as they were losing money. Worked with their production company trying to strike a deal and they were all smoke and mirrors, very poorly run.
  • nycest_1nycest_1 Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is why rap careers dont last longer than 2-3 albums on average lol
    this is a dope ass show, if it had been an overseas show these niggaz would do super numbers. ya'll seriously saying this show wouldnt be must see for ya'll?
    niggaz can't do a show unless they on hot 97 or power 105 regular rotation?
    this is why niggaz tour overseas i guess
    top it off this is the show all ya'll artists ya'll say are missing would wanna go see lol
    "scust", "uoeno" "iont" "outchea" and "talmbout" are faggot words
    seriously, when you type like an ignorant nigga your chances of being something offline are nil
    Cliff Da Mont
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this should be good n violent
    Lurker6