Lil Wayne & Christina Milian slip past agitated fan at Supperclub in Hollywood (Told to Check In)

1235»

Comments

• IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    only ? the Mista ah pay some taxes to is the government; anybody else, gon have to take it from my dead body...i don give ah ? how deep yo click is...aint nobody puttin no fear in me but ? ...

Lol and die u will he'll alot of ? done stood up to gangs and got they ass beat or blown away

it dont matter, either way, im leaving with my respect
    D0wn wrote: »
    only ? the Mista ah pay some taxes to is the government; anybody else, gon have to take it from my dead body...i don give ah ? how deep yo click is...aint nobody puttin no fear in me but ? ...

Lol and die u will he'll alot of ? done stood up to gangs and got they ass beat or blown away

Also alotta other ? stood up to gangs, and a damn thing aint happen to them.
    If im a rapper, id just go pop. More money, less hassles, .
    No time to pay taxes to roaches

It's easy to talk ? behind a screen till u in a situation in real life where a ? got u up against a wall and bout to take ya man hood and u can't do ? abt it

What!!! ? then you fight til the ? you. ? kinda ? is that don't give a ? ? going to have to ? me before anything close to that happen. I'm never gonna walk around with that kinda shame rather be in a coffin. Idk if you were using that just as an example or what but if something like that every really happen to you you should be disgusted a d ashamed of yourself.

Of course its a example I've never been dumb enough to go to prison
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    wayne lives in LA...thread can get closed

2014-08-01_2014.png

1393531635721.gif
    u using fb a place where anyone could pretend to be somebody else as ur evidence
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    djraycool wrote: »
    Wayne been false flag in for too damn long cuz... The green light is lit on his ? ass.. Oh yeah and bird an can get it to

Word!!! Somebody get Ja on the phone to squash this ? once and for all...yeah aight
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    That's not his real page lol
  • eternal soldier
    Not his real page at all. "Blood gang member"? ? this ain't 2005 dipset
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    thats his real page

Lmao u a foo
  • eternal soldier
    dont worry bout it..he wouldnt accept yall request anyway

Yeah that's all good but did he accept yours? You're an employee at YMCMB Oil & Lawn aren't you? What's the benefits like?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    LMAO this ? screen shoting convos to prove a point like we care who this folks is
    dont worry bout it..he wouldnt accept yall request anyway

An ? im following Wayne's real account most stars only have a follow feature on there page cause they get to many request also he goes by his real name on Fb not no Lil Wayne stupid
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    you can tell ah account thats ran by their manager, if its all grammar perfect and ? ...personal accounts, be more laid back speak...
    but im out this thread

I've Neva been to jail but whateva u say and how df u gonna down gang banging but got a red flag around ya face in ya avi damn wanna be 000 floggin ass triple cross
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but ill say this...that account you following, is prolly not ran by lil wayne himself...the one i screen shoted is ran by lil wayne...we have mutual friends in common that I know personally...

141815_zpsstbzm4od.jpg
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DJ-Mista-Em‌ you a fool ?
    Lolol
    Got me dying over here
    Yo ask ariana if she likes chocolate chip pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon
    I'm trying to take her to ihop next week
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ? poppin off. i got no time for that ? on the net when i can just put the hollow to ya spine fa real. ? talkin behind a computer dont want this ? and i leave it at that ? ass ? watch who you step to or you might get checked.

Lmao
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    i am going to take a wild guess and say that man does not have a full time job.

also, first nivea now Christina millian? why the ? does wayne keep ? the same ? The Dream used to ? ? how u a millionaire and sharing ? wit another ? .