Spinoff: Old Video of Rapper Lil Reese Fightin a Girl. Fair or Foul?

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACsU0a3c_LA

Spinoff: Old Video of Rapper Lil Reese Fightin a Girl. Fair or Foul? 28 votes

Fair: Stay Out of a Man's space, hoe.
17%
Max.JDSTAYWITITBuilt 4 cuban linxpurpngoldSplackavelli 5 votes
Foul: You Supposed to be bigger than that. She's not your equal
71%
texas409S2JthemadlionsfanqawshunStewunspoken_respectThe Lonious MonkHarlemThumzUpKairoBilly_PonchoIgot5onitTrillfateBoldChildGucci Scott KingTymoney19A Talented OneGorillaWitAttitudeBangEm_Bart FsKmysticmonroe7 20 votes
He aint have to stomp her out but the rest was cool
10%
dwade206THIRDSUPREMEMike. 3 votes

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i saw was love taps.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe she had it coming but if some dude was stomping a girl like that round my neck of the woods he would have gotten his ass beat. Not out of some reason to save her but just for a reason to beat a guys ass and get away with it.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I ain't voting, but that dude is a sucker for this. Yeah, she provoked it a bit, but he could walked away, especially since she didn't put her hands on em.

This is hella different than that Ray Rice situation, so if you made this thread to "illustrate" an example, this is ? one....

Initiating dialogue my man. I wanna see how far the mindset of 'if a bytch steps to me i'll knock her out like she a man' goes.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    That is an example of the extreme ? that women try to pretend happens in all cases. That was overboard.

It was ? ? though.

1) It looks like he put his hands on her first.
    2) All those punches weren't necessary. One or two should have been enough to check her.
    3) He stomped her while she was on the ground and clearly no longer a threat of any kind.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude said he was gonna air out her crib, takes a special breed of ? ? to let that come out his mouth
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    before he stole on her and stomped her he was gun talking to her

im inclined to believe bruh turned up only cuz it was a woman and wouldnt have done that to another ?

cant condone this
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Anytime I see a dude hit a girl, ESPECIALLY when the girl hits first I always think, "what a ? ." If you look a ? square in the eyes that should be all you need to do to let a ? know hitting you would be the wrong choice. If a ? hits you its because she thinks that can beat you in a fight, and if a ? thinks she can beat you in a fight, you must at the very least look like a giant ? .
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope....most definitely not the same thing....He put her hands on her first....so he was wrong....looks like to me the girl was just trying to stand up for herself.....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What year is it?
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Anytime I see a dude hit a girl, ESPECIALLY when the girl hits first I always think, "what a ? ." If you look a ? square in the eyes that should be all you need to do to let a ? know hitting you would be the wrong choice. If a ? hits you its because she thinks that can beat you in a fight, and if a ? thinks she can beat you in a fight, you must at the very least look like a giant ? .

I know you do the MMA and all that, but I've seen pictures of you on here dude, and I don't know what females you've been around, but I know plenty that would hit you. If these chicks are swinging on 6+ ft 200+ lbs dudes with no ? given, all the looks in the world from you ain't going to stop them from swinging.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He put his hands on her first and actually provoked her. All she was doing in the video was talking ? .

But typical ? though. Talk real tough til the fist start flying. Then another ? gotta break down in tears to save your "thought I was superwoman" ass.

No pity here. But he was wrong for it.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Foul.

1) He could have walked away.

2) Even if he didn't walk away, he went way too far stomping girl out like that.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and another thing....see how most of the logical men who came to answer this thread almost has the same answer?....We can all agree that the lil ? ? was wrong....why can't women admit that sometimes the woman is wrong? Or that its taboo to ask, "What happened and how did it get to this point?"
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and another thing....see how most of the logical men who came to answer this thread almost has the same answer?....We can all agree that the lil ? ? was wrong....why can't women admit that sometimes the woman is wrong? Or that its taboo to ask, "What happened and how did it get to this point?"

Because females are stupid for the most part. And childish. It takes a certain level of childishness and stupidity not to be able to recognize clear hypocrisy.

Their hatred of men clouds their reasoning skills. And most of them dont have the ability to reason as it is. Add ma-hate to it and you get your average mainstream feminist.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Horrible example.

WTF were you thinking by posting this?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is clearly a bait thread
  • Will Munny
    Options

I know you do the MMA and all that, but I've seen pictures of you on here dude, and I don't know what females you've been around, but I know plenty that would hit you. If these chicks are swinging on 6+ ft 200+ lbs dudes with no ? given, all the looks in the world from you ain't going to stop them from swinging.

Bruh ain't I told you about my time at the rick Ross concert?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Bruh ain't I told you about my time at the rick Ross concert?

Nah what happened?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao that ? legit trashed her ass. It wasn't necessary in the least bit tho.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Really? Come on what you expect me to vote?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I see why these young Chiraq savages resort to the guns first.....look at them soft ass punches, that Lil' Reese ? hits like a ? ....
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That lil ? a ? . None of that ? was necessary. Really? Stomping out a female in her own spot that ain't even touch u? Foh
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair: Stay Out of a Man's space, hoe.
    Aye sometimes you gotta knock da hoe out ... ?

Betcha he ain't gone run into this problem again doe