Spinoff: Old Video of Rapper Lil Reese Fightin a Girl. Fair or Foul?

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foul: You Supposed to be bigger than that. She's not your equal
    Foul, and the fair vote is misleading, since apparently they forced their way into her crib.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair: Stay Out of a Man's space, hoe.
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    This is clearly a bait thread

? thought he "had em fooled!" with this one .... Lmao

I keep trying to tell these ? to stop trying to be "clever" ? is always a fail
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horrible example.

WTF were you thinking by posting this?

It aint as much about was he right or wrong. Its the point of this is what it looks like when a man fights a woman. Dont tell me this is extreme bc u can make an argument that the difference in a mans strength and a womans strength is extreme off top (on average)

So for the cats that said merely holdin a bytch back aint enough, or that you should look at them "as your equal" (direct quote), or that 'if u put hands on me expect retribution w/out any regard to sex', heres a visual. Bc its not often u actually see the outcome of that mentality. So discuss...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair: Stay Out of a Man's space, hoe.
    At the top its just us ? !
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Horrible example.

WTF were you thinking by posting this?

It aint as much about was he right or wrong. Its the point of this is what it looks like when a man fights a woman. Dont tell me this is extreme bc u can make an argument that the difference in a mans strength and a womans strength is extreme off top (on average)

So for the cats that said merely holdin a bytch back aint enough, or that you should look at them "as your equal" (direct quote), or that 'if u put hands on me expect retribution w/out any regard to sex', heres a visual. Bc its not often u actually see the outcome of that mentality. So discuss...

If you can deduce this by using simple common sense then why can't some women? Yes men are physically stronger but that does not give women the right to put their hands on a man nor are they entitled to a pass when they strike a man. If a woman looks at the video and says, "that's horrible and and the likely outcome of a fight between a man and woman", shouldn't that be extra incentive to keep your damn hands to yourself? I could go on youtube and post the same type of a video of a little man getting his ass kicked by an even bigger man. If that little man is getting his ass kicked are you going to have the same type of sympathy, are you going to say, "he should have just restrained him", will it invoke the same emotional response as it would if that little man was a woman? It probably wouldn't and you know it. If you are tough enough to dish it out, you better be tough enough to take it. If a woman decides to hit a man and he knocks her clean out I wouldn't bat an eyelash. Being physically weaker is no excuse whatsoever for lack of self control or absolve them of personal responsibility. Maybe I'm different because my mother didn't go for this ? ? . She taught me if you provoke someone you better be ready for the potential consequences and If I ever find out somebody put they hands on you and you didn't defend yourself, I'm gonna put my foot in your ass, male or female. And my father taught me the same ? .
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Protect yourself at all times
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2014
    1of1 wrote: »
    Looks like he shoved her in the neck area first. Some ppl won't like the gun cliche she spewed but he obviously initiated physical contact. IDK why you'd use this as an example. None of the poll options are right btw. Foul, he shouldn't have initiated malicious physical contact with her is the answer. (Not enough background to understand what's going on in the first few seconds of the vid BTW)

All i saw was love taps.
    She caught about 12 Reese's Pieces

My ? said "Reese's Pieces".. I'm done.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, she might be his equal. He's still a ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Fatherless ? .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Anytime I see a dude hit a girl, ESPECIALLY when the girl hits first I always think, "what a ? ." If you look a ? square in the eyes that should be all you need to do to let a ? know hitting you would be the wrong choice. If a ? hits you its because she thinks that can beat you in a fight, and if a ? thinks she can beat you in a fight, you must at the very least look like a giant ? .

I know you do the MMA and all that, but I've seen pictures of you on here dude, and I don't know what females you've been around, but I know plenty that would hit you. If these chicks are swinging on 6+ ft 200+ lbs dudes with no ? given, all the looks in the world from you ain't going to stop them from swinging.

Bruh ain't I told you about my time at the rick Ross concert?

Nah what happened?

I was in the front row, and all these black girls behind me wanted my spot and I was like nah. They started giving my back a ? twister. Like they were pinching the ? out of my back as hard as they could.

So I turn around and mean mug the ? out of every last one of them ? not just a regular mean mug it was a ? I'll ? ? you face. I was thinking damn it's gonna get way worse now cause I'm a ? , but actually they didn't put a hand on me ever again.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Not sure I like the choices so not selecting one, but I don't give 2 ? .

I'm sure if Stephen A. was her cousin, he'd say she provoked him with the gun talk.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was in the front row, and all these black girls behind me wanted my spot and I was like nah. They started giving my back a ? twister. Like they were pinching the ? out of my back as hard as they could.

So I turn around and mean mug the ? out of every last one of them ? not just a regular mean mug it was a ? I'll ? ? you face. I was thinking damn it's gonna get way worse now cause I'm a ? , but actually they didn't put a hand on me ever again.

Those were some goofy ass chicks to begin with. Who just pinches random people they don't know?
    S2J wrote: »

This is a bad example for your point for two very different reasons.

1) On one hand, dude was kinda weak. I've seen chicks beat other chicks way worse than he did to her. He hit her a lot, but it ain't like he demonstrated some huge power advantage.

2) Sorry, but this is an extreme example. Not every dude that retaliates physically is trying to drill a chick into the ground.
  • mysticmonroe7
    mysticmonroe7 Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Dude said he was gonna air out her crib, takes a special breed of ? ? to let that come out his mouth
    What does air out her crib mean? I'm being serious
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    You don't have to strike a ? in order to get your point across; there's more than one way to skin a cat.

There are a lot of women who deserve to get slapped, but I ain't gonna do it. I have too much control over my emotions to let some funky ? get under my skin. Silly tough talkin' ? are hilarious though.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude said he was gonna air out her crib, takes a special breed of ? ? to let that come out his mouth
    What does air out her crib mean? I'm being serious

Shoot it up.
  • mysticmonroe7
    mysticmonroe7 Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    I don't think some of you watched the video, its her house, she asked him to leave he refused and he put his hands on her a few times before him and his friend punched at stomped on her in her own house. This is not a situation where the women provoked it by hitting him first.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was in her house. She wanted him to leave.

Anything other than him walking out the front door is ? ? ? .
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was in her house. She wanted him to leave.

Anything other than him walking out the front door is ? ? ? .

? , didn't even realize it was her crib. Thought it was just some arguing and she started talking about guns.

On that note, it look like some soft ? ? .

Still, wouldn't have recommended a chick to put her chest out against a ? like that.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Anytime I see a dude hit a girl, ESPECIALLY when the girl hits first I always think, "what a ? ." If you look a ? square in the eyes that should be all you need to do to let a ? know hitting you would be the wrong choice. If a ? hits you its because she thinks that can beat you in a fight, and if a ? thinks she can beat you in a fight, you must at the very least look like a giant ? .

That depends really.

If I was the initial problem and i provoked it spontaneously then she isn't in the wrong. Like maybe I grabbed her ass or I smacked up one of her friends/family members or somethin. Something dramatic along those lines.

But if she intends to cause an immediate unreasonable amount of harm to Me and she provokes danger to me or my family's being then I must try to stabilize her and if that doesn't work then a light dog pat on the back of her head.

But I'd hope to never get in a situation to where it came to violence. Females are meant to be enjoyed, not abused.

And whether its a 1 Night Stand or a Once In A Lifetime Marriage I'd never wanna ? with something that I'd end up beating the ? out of everyday. I'll leave that ? to The Pimps
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fought that ? if you violate like that then do it right one slap should of had her ads quiet either or the infamous hollyeoodbstyle choke he lame just for putting that much effort into it
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know who this lil reese ? is but he a certified ? and so is every ? in the apartment.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He went that hard on a chick, he's a sukka.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He started it.

He talked that gun ? .

He hit like a ? .