Curren$y Reveals Ab-Soul, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa & More Featured On "Pilot Talk 3"

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
tumblr_lod34v41v51qejjw5o1_400.gif

Curren$y speaks exclusively to HotNewHipHop about "Pilot Talk 3" features, an expected release, and leather sweatpants.

Curren$y recently had a show out in DC, and we were able to catch up with him after the show for a sit-down about his highly anticipated Pilot Talk 3 album. In between Pilot Talk 3 discussions our host Baker and Spitta also had time to chat on the rapper's well-known obsession with old school cars as well as his complete dislike for leather jogging pants.

The former Young Money rapper revealed who we can expect to hear on the forthcoming album, and after making it more than obvious his good buddy Wiz Khalifa would be on the project, he also revealed he's got features lined up from Ab-Soul, Action Bronson and French Montana. In another interview with I Got It 4 Free, Curren$y also said that it is possible Lil Wayne will have a spot on the LP.

"I got Wiz on the joint, Ab-Soul, Action Bronson, I'm waiting on a verse from French but that's good as done. That's like my brother so that's cool. Cool & Dre did the bulk of producing so far on all the joints that's done," Curren$y tells us, before delving into production. "We got 30-something records right now. I'm not gunna double disc, I'ma do like 15, and whatever don't make the cut, I've developed such a relationship with Cool & Dre that that's my records anyways so we'll figure out a way to put it out."

You won't be getting alllllll dat for nothing though. "Pilot Talk 3 is gunna cost," Curren$y says. "'Cause I put out enough free stuff, it's time to go to Best Buy and spend $10.99 with me."

As for an expected release, the weed enthusiast says, "We workin' probably like October, November."

We'll leave you with one final golden quote from Spitta on today's fashion trends:

"I just don't wanna look like I'm waiting on a vampire fight. I just don't think a lot of the ? that's out is comfortable. So I don't have leather sweatpants. 'Cause sweatpants made outta somethin' else. That's cotton. So once you do leather, it's not sweatpants. Those are leather pants...or whatever you wanna call it, I dunno. I like basketball shorts, they got pockets. I can run fast, you know what I'm sayin."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=hkApYF7bK6o

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/currensy-reveals-ab-soul-french-montana-wiz-khalifa-and-more-featured-on-pilot-talk-3-news.11483.html?gallery-0-photo-0

Comments