Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn fredro Starr got ethered. Proven to be a liar and all up in his feelings
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does he need to be aggressive that rowdy fake tough guy act is gor the birds it usually the loudest one in the room thats the most ? , calls someone a ? and talking tuff doesnt make you real the calm one is usually the one to really set it off charlamagne did exactly what he gets paid to do , ? people off with his mouth by calling people out on the ? that they do
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now let's hear how Charlemagne didn't catch feelings, but he went and did research and made a whole segment about dude.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    I knew this was going to happen. Wait until the day after to give him donkey if the day where he can talk like he want to and everybody can clown. Angie throwing shots today but was shook yesterday like some ? was really going to happen. At the end of the day, this is all comedy to me, straight WWE. If Fredro runs up on Charlamagne in the streets, don't be surprised.

Facts...and cosign at the bolded...Envy was shook as well just FTR smh..and if the underlined happened and them Onyx ? pounded him out he wouldnt do ? but go on air and talk bout it, no retalliation.

Nowhere in that clip did he say 50 HIT him..."He swung on that ? (his man I guess)...security was holdin me like I gotchu, I gotchu...rite now im goin crazy like these ? BOUT to swing on me im a get it poppin"

So IDK where Charles got that from...puttin words in ? mouth, ? ? ? .
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options

Now let's hear how Charlemagne didn't catch feelings, but he went and did research and made a whole segment about dude.

• clippyclipp n*gga
    Options
    C tge ? had the info yesterday already but fredro made the issue bigger than what it was , he clearly said to fredro why are you getting mad at some ? that you said , where i come if you a supposed real street ? he would have popped off on c the ? but he didnt i live onyx music from the 90s but when your 40 and still acting 20 then there is a problem
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Chasin Bundlez

What you no-signing me about? I told the truth!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

???? Ngga thats his job. He brought back up his own words, clearly showing him to be a liar, in a segment he does everyday.

And since when was the issue Charlamagne "catching feelings". Ngga they damn near came to blows and he called him ? , and he had to hold back b/c he at work...at what point is it ok to feel some type of way?

You new nggas run from that ? like the plague. 'Catching feelings' Tha ? does that even mean.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    @Chasin Bundlez

What you no-signing me about? I told the truth!
    My perspective as a woman watching this....

Not impressed by 2 ? having a ? match.

What's striking however... is that a grown man could get that uncomfortable when asked a question about a statement that HE HIMSELF MADE... on camera.

Ya ? and ya word....

Thats all I got...

Obviously Fredro knew he was wrong for saying that ? and there were repercussions.
    Now we gonna act like humans never get upset when someone brings up some controversy from the past?
    Y'all really don't interact with humans offline.

He checked Charlemagne, the end.
    U get a pass as a female tho. Y'all used to talking slick and being passive aggressive instead of addressing things directly.

True, and a simple "I aint talkin about none of that ? , it's dead, move on," would have sufficed...unless of course you came with a huge chip on your shoulder and some ? to prove. He didn't sign up to do Oprah...he knew he was doing the Breakfast Club, which means he was anticipating some uncomfortable questions. He wasn't blindsided. He knew some questions would push the envelope, which is why he knew exactly how he would respond to the slightest comment and comes off looking over the top & rehearsed like he practiced in the mirror. I'm still not sure what was said that got him so riled up.

What I do know is that he is on TAPE randomly saying "Brandy gives crazy head," when nobody even asked him. His cornball ? is well documented. So now that you've said it on tape, you ready to turn chairs over when asked about it?

U didnt get the facts straight.

He was asked if he ever used to mess wit Brandy, he said nah, just got some top, just to clarify it was no relationship type thing...simple.

Charles never asked him bout it...he just randomly brought it up out of nowhere on some cornball ? ...shouldve just asked him directly so that he couldve said "I aint talkin bout none of that ? , it's dead, move on".
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I just hope that this leads to a Onyx interview on the Combat Jack Show next.
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

???? Ngga thats his job. He brought back up his own words, clearly showing him to be a liar, in a segment he does everyday.

And since when was the issue Charlamagne "catching feelings". Ngga they damn near came to blows and he called him ? , and he had to hold back b/c he at work...at what point is it ok to feel some type of way?

You new nggas run from that ? like the plague. 'Catching feelings' Tha ? does that even mean.

Facts .. I cosign this!!!! this is what so called internet street cats fail to realize lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Responses in here speak to ? characters

If a ? can cause you to wanna risk your job w/o spitting/touching you...you're not a man, not a ? tho either, you're just a child..Grow up

Calmed down or not, he ask any of my ? who I know got low tolerance for that 5 after the interview, he would've got it...but of course it wouldn't have got to that

I ain't never met a ? who did that type of barking w/o getting physical who was bout ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Responses in here speak to ? characters

If a ? can cause you to wanna risk your job w/o spitting/touching you...you're not a man, not a ? tho either, you're just a child..Grow up

Calmed down or not, he ask any of my ? who I know got low tolerance for that 5 after the interview, he would've got it...but of course it wouldn't have got to that

I ain't never met a ? who did that type of barking w/o getting physical who was bout ?

That's what these ? failed to realize. Ask any one of my people's for that 5 & that'll be gladly to accept it
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Gets barked on and spoken to like a pre teen = doesnt ask for the 5.

Everything is good, beef is squashed, dude even gave u dap 10 minutes prior = ask him for the 5.

Pretty logical.

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

U r the dumbest ? on here.
    That post was in response to the catching feelings crowd.
    Stop quoting me with your dumb ? .

Anyway,
    How u try to get a reaction and then act like u didn't expect a reaction.
    There is a reason OB thinks this is cool. She's a female, what's the excuse from the rest of u ladies?
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    Options
    Fredro screaming i aint no ? ass ? was pointless and stupid over him saying he got head from brandy, ? that what he put out to general public trying bark c the ? over that was not real
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    He was reacting to Charlemagne funny style tactics more so than the actual statement.

If Charlemagne had an issue he should've addressed it when Fredro was in studio. This next day ? is corny.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ONYX ALLAL ? . u pink ? dont know real rap u think Drake bust gun HA?AAHAHAHA MAN this is onyx 90s real ? . HE HAD ALL THEM SHOOK. FUUUUUUUUUUCK ALL YOU ? U DONT BUST GUN.. I bust my mother ? GUUUN 24 7 U HEARD U FACKING ? I KNOCKJ THIS BREAKFAST CLUB OUT NAGGA. FACKIGN ? . THIS IGGA ONYXS IS ? REAL GS FROM THE HOOD
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHEN THIS ? STOOD UP THEY HAD THEM SHOOK U COULD SEE THIS ? CHARLAMAGNE WHEN ONYX myDECIDE TO STAND UP HIS EYE WAS LIKE OH NO!!! THIS ? 24 7 !!! THIS ONYX REAL ? FRO THE 90s THIS CHARLAGMNE Favorite RAPPPER IS PROBABLY SOULJA BOY THIS ? RAN FROM HIS FIGHT LIKE A ? ON HIS HOMEGUARD HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAh I bust MY GUNS