Onyx Interview (Fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At The Breakfast Club- Charalmagne & Fredro Have A Beef

Options

Comments

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn im hella ? SHIIIIIIIIIT ? well its friday
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U r the dumbest ? on here.
    That post was in response to the catching feelings crowd.
    Stop quoting me with your dumb ? .

Anyway,
    How u try to get a reaction and then act like u didn't expect a reaction.
    There is a reason OB thinks this is cool. She's a female, what's the excuse from the rest of u ladies?

What are you talkin about? I didnt say anything was cool. I don't care for neither of those ? . What I said was....it's odd to me for a man to become that uncomfortable about something he himself said out of his mouth...on CAMERA. I dont know where you coming with this cool ? .
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    HHOE ASASS ? CHARLMAGNE I WOULD KNOCK THIS ? OUT HOE ASS ? !
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok ma'am. Don't u have some napkins to fold?
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TNKIHE ? IM DOING BUT IM SMOKING WEED AND DRINKING VODKA AT THE SAME TIME WHERE IS THIS ? CHARMALGNE??? I WILL KNOCK THIS MOTHERFFUCKER OUT!!
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ain't the pic thread, get that dumb ? outta my thread
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Chasin Bundlez

What you no-signing me about? I told the truth!
    My perspective as a woman watching this....

Not impressed by 2 ? having a ? match.

What's striking however... is that a grown man could get that uncomfortable when asked a question about a statement that HE HIMSELF MADE... on camera.

Ya ? and ya word....

Thats all I got...

Obviously Fredro knew he was wrong for saying that ? and there were repercussions.
    Now we gonna act like humans never get upset when someone brings up some controversy from the past?
    Y'all really don't interact with humans offline.

He checked Charlemagne, the end.
    U get a pass as a female tho. Y'all used to talking slick and being passive aggressive instead of addressing things directly.

True, and a simple "I aint talkin about none of that ? , it's dead, move on," would have sufficed...unless of course you came with a huge chip on your shoulder and some ? to prove. He didn't sign up to do Oprah...he knew he was doing the Breakfast Club, which means he was anticipating some uncomfortable questions. He wasn't blindsided. He knew some questions would push the envelope, which is why he knew exactly how he would respond to the slightest comment and comes off looking over the top & rehearsed like he practiced in the mirror. I'm still not sure what was said that got him so riled up.

What I do know is that he is on TAPE randomly saying "Brandy gives crazy head," when nobody even asked him. His cornball ? is well documented. So now that you've said it on tape, you ready to turn chairs over when asked about it?

U didnt get the facts straight.

He was asked if he ever used to mess wit Brandy, he said nah, just got some top, just to clarify it was no relationship type thing...simple.

Charles never asked him bout it...he just randomly brought it up out of nowhere on some cornball ? ...shouldve just asked him directly so that he couldve said "I aint talkin bout none of that ? , it's dead, move on".

I'm saying nobody asked him for all that information. Dont defend that. Only a certain caliber of ? is gonna respond wit "Naw, but she gives crazy head," when asked "You ever dated Brandy?" He's a ? buffoon and it backfired cause he looked ridiculous when he said it. Now he cringes every time it's brought up.
    what happened was..
    Brandy hit that ? with the ultimate guilt trip with all the trimmings, emotion and @obnoxiouslyfresh‌-like tears...
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    pIC THREAD+ I BUST MYG UNS... ? . ? YIU U HEARDTO M COME BLOCKHAT SHI I KNOCK YOU ? OUT . ALL YOU ? WILL SEE MY AK 47 GLOCK DEAGLE ALL TSHIT I RUN THE STREETS
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    THIS ? CHARLAMGNE WILL SEE ? THINK HE IS?? WHEN HE EE ME HE WILL RUN ? ? ASS ? . ME AND MY QB ? RUN HIP HOP WE RUN THE STREETS
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    I bust my guns now i ogut i gonna g ando out in thecity bitchesALK with ? im gonna get laid with many TONIGHT, i gonna HOOK up with BEST ? in CLUB in street all. I TALK WITH ALL ? I SEE IN FRONT OF M... I never scared CUZ I BUst my GUNS!! LIFE IS GOOOD

NASSSSSSSSSSSSIR JONES MY BROTHER ROM ANTOHER MY MOTHER he gonna be with me and BUST GUNS!! yeah bingga he have gun with im aND WE BUST 24 78
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    I am out if you want to see my glock ak 47 and all Shotguns u nee come to my HOOD and see when I BUST GUNS!! send THIS chlarmeogne AND ALL His fake BREAKFast Club ? I KMOCK and SHOOT THEM UP!! REAL NIGGADS

QBB Until the day.. NASIR jones My ? my father m brother I LOYAL TO HIM 24 7 He know me and Bust gun for me !! yeah ? WE RUN hip hop and the streets. We have connection
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Now I must outside and bust gun!! YALLA PEACE ? ISrael Ad FULL LIVE PALESTINA anD fck ? who dont bust gun who scared and RUNN!! Yeah VODKA Gs up HS down This is REAL CONNECTIOn who want prob? yeah ? who
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    haha nobody buts gun hin here its ok u ? punk mother ? ? U HEARD U ARE PUNK MOTEHFUCKERS Bust no gun hahhahaha ?
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People talking about, "he brought Brandy up on camera himself," like he said that ? last week.

We done seen too many ? get questioned about beefs the day after releasing a diss track & react towards the question in a negative manner to be tripping off Fredro's response.

I just guess that type of aggression makes ? buckle up & feel uncomfortable in the 2014. (Though it is admittedly unnecessary.)
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Responses in here speak to ? characters

If a ? can cause you to wanna risk your job w/o spitting/touching you...you're not a man, not a ? tho either, you're just a child..Grow up

Calmed down or not, he ask any of my ? who I know got low tolerance for that 5 after the interview, he would've got it...but of course it wouldn't have got to that

I ain't never met a ? who did that type of barking w/o getting physical who was bout ?

Dog, u was on the IC "barking" on Du, and when he found out u and him were in the same mall and asked u to give him 5 mins, u left the mall ASAP and logged off the IC for the rest of the week...nuffn u say is on this subject is credible, ? .

Example of responses speaking to ? characters

I should've drove down to the spot, and told my ? ,"this ? I met online talking ? , I'm bouta catch that fade" lol

Ah aahhh ahhhhhhh
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    I bust my guns
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TNKIHE ? IM DOING BUT IM SMOKING WEED AND DRINKING VODKA AT THE SAME TIME WHERE IS THIS ? CHARMALGNE??? I WILL KNOCK THIS MOTHERFFUCKER OUT!!

you ain't gon do ? but go vacuum Destiny & Knight rooms

you Nas nanny you
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YaSinister wrote: »
    This ? Ethiopian ? chilling in a log cabin on top of the Swedish Alps talking about he bust his guns.....LMAOOOO!!!!!!

Shhhhhh

If we ignore him long enough he might one himself