How do you truly feel about monogamy? Is it your true preference?

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you have 13 children spread over 5 women you are not going to be able to properly raise them.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understood why some dudes think cats are weak or whatever when they want monogamy.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    polygamy is fine for more primitive society but will not work in ours. unfortunately that is how it is and no fantasy living you guys do will change that. and simply ? various women is not polygamy

Basically.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    I can understand why some people would prefer not to be in a monogamous relationship, but everytime I hang out with my single friends I come home happy I'm in one. All the ? the put with just for some new ? every now and then ain't worth it IMO.

Some would say the exact same thing about marriage.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't know. I don't put up with any ? in my marriage.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do whatever you feel you can handle comfortably.

Aint no right or wrong. Mf's tryin make every excuse why/why not monogamy is right but end of the day it's all up to the individual. You feel one person is for you? Fine, enjoy that. You wanna ? anybody that attracts you? Fine, enjoy that.

Regardless of what you choose, be honest with yourself and don't push aside your happiness for anyone. Be happy and be proud doing so.
  • zombie
    if you have 13 children spread over 5 women you are not going to be able to properly raise them.

to all the people who No-signed this post explain to me how you are going to compare a man who comes home everyday and sees his sons everyday who can focus his resources time,money,love,attention on one woman and his children vs the man who has to share all these same resources over to 5 other people.

• zombie
    Do whatever you feel you can handle comfortably.

Aint no right or wrong. Mf's tryin make every excuse why/why not monogamy is right but end of the day it's all up to the individual. You feel one person is for you? Fine, enjoy that. You wanna ? anybody that attracts you? Fine, enjoy that.

Regardless of what you choose, be honest with yourself and don't push aside your happiness for anyone. Be happy and be proud doing so.

That's called being promiscuous that's not polygamy
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

to all the people who No-signed this post explain to me how you are going to compare a man who comes home everyday and sees his sons everyday who can focus his resources time,money,love,attention on one woman and his children vs the man who has to share all these same resources over to 5 other people.

Kobe must be a horrible father huh?? or any professional athlete for that matter...

i mean they're away from home days to weeks at a time.. a month or so for training camp...

jus horrible.. theyre kids will surely be failures due to the neglect..
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. Don't quote me bro. My ? doesn't need interpretation.
  • CapitalB
    nature vs. nurture..
    a father dosent need to be present to have a presence..

jus sayin...
  • zombie
    nature vs. nurture..

jus sayin...

Total ? nothing compares to seeing daddy everyday
  • zombie

Kobe must be a horrible father huh?? or any professional athlete for that matter...

i mean they're away from home days to weeks at a time.. a month or so for training camp...

There children are born rich so even if they ? up their is a million dollar safety net your children will not have that
  • CapitalB
    nature vs. nurture..

jus sayin...

? ..
    u got kids wit loser fathers ..no job havin ass ? or deadend job havin ass ? in they face all day..

i guess they a good dad cause they always home right??
  • zombie
    and the children of rich people are often times ? up people on drugs and other bulllshit because their parents were too busy making money.
  • CapitalB
    what about the fathers that separate from the mother but have half custody?? they aint ? right??

kid is doomed based off ur logic right??
  • CapitalB
    and the children of rich people are often times ? up people on drugs and other bulllshit because their parents were too busy making money.

so poor people kids are sober??

keep diggin. lol
  • zombie
    nature vs. nurture..

jus sayin...

? ..
    u got kids wit loser fathers ..no job havin ass ? or deadend job havin ass ? in they face all day..

What i am trying to tell you is that a proper family is better than anything else even if daddy stays at home as long as he's not some kind of ? .
  • CapitalB

There children are born rich so even if they ? up their is a million dollar safety net your children will not have that

it really has nothin to do wit rich...
    and more to wit success..

aint too many people u gonna find wit so much time on they hand... business execs spends days away from home.. goes on business trips... countless hrs at the office...

they aint ? right??
    cause they dont see they son everyday??

u sound dumb my ? ...
  • CapitalB
    nature vs. nurture..

jus sayin...

? ..

What i am trying to tell you is that a proper family is better than anything else even if daddy stays at home as long as he's not some kind of ? .

"proper" is subjective..
    ur smarter then this my ? ..

? aint black and white as ur tryin to paint it..
  • zombie

so poor people kids are sober??

keep diggin. lol

YOU CAN'T BE THIS DENSE . Children who have dad's and mothers in the home are better off period. children who get enough attention are better off the odds are they will be better people when they grow up. You want o divide your family amongst a bunch of different women, unless they are going to live in the same house you are going to be giving less than you would to each child and mother.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014
    what about the fathers that separate from the mother but have half custody?? they aint ? right??

kid is doomed based off ur logic right??

That half custody ? is inferior in most cases it's like being daddy half the time and the other half another man is your sons dad. If your baby momma gives you no choice then so be it but that is not a good situation
  • CapitalB
    it takes more then love to properly raise a kid.. i can show u articles where they say poverty is worse on a child then bein born a ? baby..

it aint a father's job to sit at home under his child.. its a fathers job to provide for that child.. amd jus cause he isnt present day in and day out doesnt mean the child isnt bein brought up in a stable situation...

u sound foolish to suggest otherwise...

• Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your heart consists of chambers filled with gas(or "spirit"). That gas leaves your body when you die, thus leaving empty chambers behind.

Just some interesting science for those who believe the heart just pumps blood.
  • zombie
    edited August 2014

it really has nothin to do wit rich...
    and more to wit success..

aint too many people u gonna find wit so much time on they hand... business execs spends days away from home.. goes on business trips... countless hrs at the office...

they aint ? right??
    cause they dont see they son everyday??

u sound dumb my ? ...

Keep fooling yourself, @ the bolded yes they spend alot of time away but they get paid an ass load of money but they can be ? dads because of it what you just posted here does not counter my argument at all