I FEAR For The World In 10 Years Because of The Violence (Our FUTURE Children Are DANMED)

Options
2»

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bloods and Crips came after Gangster Disciples, Black Stones, Vice Lords and Latin Kings. Los Angeles even has Black Stones since the 1960s when T Rodgers from Chicago brought it over there, they ride under the blood banner....but they still have ties to Chicago Stones. All these big gangs in Chicago were just smaller gangs united by certain leaders of gangs....Chicago had gangs since its inception....there is a nice little book about it detailing the gangs of the 1800s. As for Chicago and the OP you are 20 and clearly easily brainwashed if you think this is the worst Chicago has ever been.....Chicago was logging in damn near 1,000 homicides a year with less population then Los Angeles and New York. They had more total murders because they had a bigger population, but Chicago had the higher murder per capita. Robert Taylor Projects one year had 98 murders with a police station inside.

You had snipers shooting cops, EMTs gang members ETC. Firebombings, shooting up funerals...If you watched Chicago PD in the first episode I think they mentioned a gang banger being shot and killed and they threw his body in the middle of the street. Chicago gangs use to do that throw their enemies dead body in the middle of a busy street. Them ? in the 80s and 90s would have this generation in check. You must be crazy....Chicago is down to 400-500 murders and it got worse? Does that make any logical sense? It only seems worse because in the 90s NY, LA, Detriot were getting more coverage then Chicago. Media got you thinking the whole city is a war zone its not only certain neighborhoods. Chicago in the 80/90s was so bad i'm glad that era was over. This newer generation shooting over cliques and girls and some ?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago police is notoriously corrupt (all cities have corrupt police) But Chicago does cover up homicides.....
    http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/May-2014/Chicago-crime-rates/ So the rates might be slightly higher